DATY Dams

Guest *Ste***cque**

I'm wondering how many people actually use a dam when performing daty. After the Michael Douglas article is anyone concerned?

I always request covered oral as I am married and don't want to take chances. Applying a condom seems quite natural but I would be embarrassed to pull out a dental dam for oral sex on her. As a result I don't perform oral on an SP. I'm guessing she would rather I not perform oral to the awkwardness of using a dam.

Are you ok with a customer using a dam on you? How should they go about it?

Of course, use a dam if you want. I would never feel awkward if someone who requests cbj also wants cdaty. They go hand in hand.

To the lady, it actually feels the same in my opinion. So, go ahead, get some pussy!

Besides cutting a condom in half, its really hard to find actual dams. Other then the sexual clinics, or online, the drug stores don't carry them. Go figure!

• Like 2

I'm guessing she would rather I not perform oral to the awkwardness of using a dam.

With respect, why would using a dam be awkward? I know a number of SPs who have dental dams on hand, or who know how to make one using a condom. As someone who has used them personally, to me it is no more awkward or difficult than putting on a condom (and sometimes less so, hehe).

Open communication is key, if this is something you'd be interested in then do let your provider know ahead of time so they can get some dams or acquaint themselves with using a condom as one, if needed.

• Like 3

I LOVE dental dams! Until I arrived in Canada, I had always used them. Men seemed very offended here in Ottawa so I discontinued using them. It takes a wee bit of practice to learn the technique of holding them but it's not rocket science. I don't find it decreases my pleasure either. If anything, it helps me relax and enjoy it more...

cat

• Like 5

But...but....then you miss out on all the delicious pussy flavah....mmm...pussy.

"You can eat all you want and never get fat. Where else can you go for a meal like that?"

- Madonna

• Like 2

Guest webothscore

Well. Here is my thought. I was very pro daty in the past, and to some degree still am, but one thing I know about myself, I like to be in the "know". Since I have never tried a damn, I would love to know what it's like. Have a great day you beautiful people!

Well. Here is my thought. I was very pro daty in the past, and to some degree still am, but one thing I know about myself, I like to be in the "know". Since I have never tried a damn, I would love to know what it's like. Have a great day you beautiful people!

A dam is essentially a square piece of rubber (2" X 2")that you place over the ladies opening. You hold it in place with your hands, and go to town on her. That's why so many just cut a condom in half and use that if they don't have an actual dam. I've also seen some that use saran wrap (multiple layers) in a pinch. Saran Wrap tastes better, just make sure you use more then one piece, doesn't taste like condoms. However, I am not sure of the effectiveness of Saran Wrap for actual protection.

Of course, there is also the female condom - it covers the whole pussy, so would also work for daty.

• Like 1

I guess everyone needs to figure out what their personal risk tolerance is but from what I've read, the risk of catching anything from performing oral on a lady is pretty damn slim. I'm sure as hell not going to worry about it any time soon. But hey, to each their own I guess.

Saran wrap is as effective as a dental dam, provided that it's NOT the "microwaveable" kind, which has tiny holes in it.

But female condoms do NOT cover the whole area. Most of it, but not all!

• Like 2

Guest *Ste***cque**

Eric, I appreciate that using a dam, or not, is a personal choice best left to the individuals preference. I just prefer to be doubly careful for my wife's sake since it's her health I'm gambling with too.

Using a dam seems awkward to me because I have never used one before and it seems to interrupt the flow of things. I also worried it had the potential to offend the SP but you all are very supportive of peoples requests so I guess I needn't worry. As AmeliaMA said, open communication is the key. I'm a bit of a closed book but I suppose I can just mention it in my correspondence with her beforehand so we're ready should it come up.

Thanks for the advice!

Guest *l**e

personally I don't enjoy using a dam (i want my whole face in there having fun!!)

but if a lady requested, I would use one. seems like a reasonable request.

My first time using a dam was with an MA, she had never performed any sexual act with a customer but felt something between us. I offered to use a condom on myself which she agreed and when I wanted to give her oral she said only if she had a dam, so I pulled out another condom and made one. She then told me that she knew I was going to be a great lover.

In all honesty I enjoyed getting/giving pleasure but like previously said you do not get 100% of the fun because you do not get to taste her juices.

I have continued to see her for a dozen time but have since moved on to the full experience.

Like a few said, it would greatly reduce the pleasure for ME, cause I won't be tasting them. I wouldn't mind using one for a gf who wants to play safe, but i'll try to stick with SP/MA that offers bbDATY. =D

The thing is....I don't wash my feet with my socks on...nuff said.

• Like 1

I have found 99.95% of clients never request a dam..

Most guys who love daty would not even bother if they really love it were a dam in the mix. Plus the copulins released from the pussy really turn a man on sexually.. so it's often the necessary pre-requisite for getting hard. Actually come to think of it. I've never licked a pussy using one.. I may try it and get back to you.. but I think something would be lacking.

I am not offended though if someone does request it.. it literally happens to me once every 5 years I think though.