Reluctant to visit Saint John again anytime in the near future!

Gentlemen and my fellow ladies,

I have had the absolute amazing time, with all you fine fellows of Saint John NB. Recently I have sadly had an enormous amount of no shows. Not only have they been know shows but they have been confirming and, still not showing up. Is it me? I highly doubt it.. Unsure why this has recently been happening to me, as Saint John has always shown me amazing people and fabulous times. I keep asking myself am I doing something different then my normal self? No.. Not that I can comprehend. Has any other ladies that too have visited this lovely city recently experienced the same difficulties? Yes no shows do happen but five in one day...That is a bit much..I can only assume someone has something against me.

Unfortunately I will not be visiting again anytime soon. If you would like to visit me, I will be visiting Fredericton now on a regular basis.

Input and comments are greatly appreciated from all who visits and resides here.

• Like 2

Having visited you in the past I can assure you this is not your fault. It is indeed disappointing behaviour by those "gentlemen" who book and then stand you up. I know this gives Saint John a bad name. It will take some digging to get us out of this one. However I for one will look for opportunities in the "Capital City"

I'm sorry to have to read this about yet another city in NB... I guess Saint John's loss is Fredericton's gain.

• Like 1

For the past 2 months the exact thing has been happening to me as well. Calls are being booked confirmed and still several no shows. I have not had this happen before since many years ago before I knew of CERB and used ******list . It is by no means you :). Your too beautiful:). I am not sure why this is happening I have chose to see my friends I know for now.

• Like 3

Saint John used to be one of my favourite cities to visit . That was 3-4 years ago. It has slowly declined and I now have only two gentlemen that I know will visit me if at all possible.

Is it the economy ? Perhaps . However that should not remove manners. No shows and no calls are the norm in Saint John where it used to be the exception. I get many random requests, " when are you visiting Saint John again?" Then I visit and no call or request ? At least I am not alone .

• Like 1

Additional Comments:

I have made one trip to Saint John and that was enough for me...very disappointing with all the no shows

I absolutely love Moncton and all those gentlemen that do travel from outside of Moncton to see me during my visits

Just frustrating when we as ladies make plans and spend money to only have to deal with BS... not a good look

But hey that seems to be every where lately

Guest st*****ens**ors

That's so baffling to me. I can't understand why someone would book and confirm with no intention of following through. It seems to be endemic in Winnipeg as well as Saint John.

Sorry that this has had such a negative effect on a number of Lyla's loveliest.

I mean it happens everywhere to everyone....but when it happens during a visit it sucks even more because we do travel.based off pre booked appointments and of course other bookings...just sad but what can ya do just suck it up and move on