I recently met up with her. She's a nice enough person and really likes what she does. I didn't want to needlessly affect anyone's business, so I cut her some slack. BUT given her recent pictures on CL, I have to draw the line and spare my fellow cerbites the $$ unless they like larger women. Her pictures are misleading and show a much slimmer girl. I would guess her to be more around 175-180lbs and thus my single disappointing visit about 2 weeks ago. Gotta TOFTT once in a while!

Edited by H***r_d*h
To edit title

I also experience the same yesterday. The pictures do not match and was somewhat dissapointed once the door opened. I still took a quick session so not to be rude. CBJ is just ok.

So the photos are fake and you still stayed? You are adding to the problem when you do this!!!

This is called BAIT AND SWITCH and the only reason they do this is because many of the men go ahead with the call anyway making it profitable for them to do this!

Anyone who sticks around after being bait and switched is a idiot! If you think the service will be good from someone who has already scammed you then you have no right to complain! You should have said... "Your not the lady from the photos" and walked away!! If enough people do this it becomes a lot less profitable for them to pull this crap!

Homer you are too damn nice..if it is not the girl in the photos, then you have every right to just walk away man. Same goes for you jff66. But thanks for the infor Homer...it will help the rest of us stay out of an unpleasant situation.

Anyone who sticks around after being bait and switched is a idiot!

Thank you for the kind words, MOD! Pity we can't all be superman like you :bowdown:. Yes, us weaklings also wanna get laid like you REAL men, but unfortunately we're not as easily disposed to be assholes like some. The pictures were hers just with a little extra cushion, not someone completely different. I guess from now on I should verify their age, as well as bring a measuring tape and a scale with me to make sure everything is as advertised. Otherwise I'm likely to just keep adding to the problem. I guess nice guys always get screwed one way or another.

Homer Doh is a gorgeous hunk and must have been an amazing treat for this "bait and switch" lady. He could walk into a bar and select any woman he wants AND is the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

I'm jealous of KANDY in CL ... LOL

ya, photography is a funny thing. keep in mind SPs put up their BEST picture. although it is obviously them, they are often taken at flattering angles. not to say that all of us are super studs like apparently Homer DOH. ;)

which brings me to a question i had about the same subject, with regards to etiquette for calls that there is obviously no chemistry, be it for misrepresentation, personality (or lack there of), or no intimacy. is there a good way to say thanks but no thanks?

which brings me to a question i had about the same subject, with regards to etiquette for calls that there is obviously no chemistry, be it for misrepresentation, personality (or lack there of), or no intimacy. is there a good way to say thanks but no thanks?

Yes. Just be honest and tell her that this isn't going to work for either of us, and as neither one of us are going to have fun, lets just go our seperate ways.

I have done it to the girl (more then once, and be prepared for the girl to get upset or annoyed), and yes, I will admit, the girl has also done it to me, but hey, gotta' love the honesty. Not too many things worse than having a crummy session. It is just a waste of money and people's time.

I GOT SICK OF WORKING FOR AGENCIES...I PUT ON A FEW BECAUSE I QUIT MY DRUG PROBLEM ( CLEAN AND SOBER FOR 4 MTHS) AND ACTUALLY YEAH I SAY I'M 145 REALLY I'M 156 BUT WHAT GIRL DOESN'T LIE ABOUT HER WIEGHT A LITTLE
Wow. Gotta' give her credit for the apparent honesty she has displayed here in admitting to having a former drug problem. Congrates on overcoming it and hopefully you don't slip. It can be a tough road ahead but you can make it.

I gotta say, the whole issue of bait and switch is fascinating to me. However, nobody has raised the issue of whether this particular situation was bait and switch.

To me (and MOD correct me) bait and switch is when you think you're going to see the girl in the photo and it's not the girl in the photo. Baited you with a hottie, and tried to hook you with a heroin addict.

In this situation, it wasn't bait and switch. It was the girl, but she was showing off photos that were of the old, smaller her, and not the new bigger her. The outrage about KK is remarkable.

I'm not defending this woman (haven't met her) but are we forgetting that many of the highly regarded women recommended on this site are a lot bigger than either the reviews let on or their photos reveal? I was recently with a long-standing SP who is on this board, and who has been on EC for several years, and she was much bigger than her photos or reviews revealed. Her service was excellent and although I would have preferred she had a bit less in the mashed potato department, I had a good time. Repeat? Not sure.

Another upscale SP who is very, very good at what she does nonetheless is way, WAY bigger than she or anyone else lets on. I have been stunned, in fact, that no one has ever posted a review that reveals that. Live and learn.

I don't like SPs who hide their true dimensions but I understand how it happens. But seriously, the pooners are the real culprit here. I've read reviews, taken the "not BBW but full-figured" hook and been presented with a much larger, much less fit-than-promised SP. Shit happens.

So, those of you who are sweating KK's few extra pounds, give your head a shake. We all look for that size 2, and we're more than prepared to roll around with a size 14 and not say much about it either way.

Which brings me to a question i had about the same subject, with regards to etiquette for calls that there is obviously no chemistry, be it for misrepresentation, personality (or lack there of), or no intimacy. is there a good way to say thanks but no thanks?

That's in interesting question and here are my thoughts.

If a woman shows up and is rude, on drugs or a complete misrepresentation of her photographs then it is okay to say "thanks, but no thanks."

If she is drug free, just a little different than her photographs and seems like a genuinely nice person who is doing her best to offer a good service, it would be mean to reject her.

I had one client - a police officer, believe it or not - who rejected me because it was his first time attempting to use the services of an SP and he was overcome with guilt. He insisted on paying me for my time, but was freaked out and afraid of the entire situation. In that case, I didn't mind the rejection. He was kind, honest and just reacting based on his genuine feelings.

I'd like to hear more thoughts on this.

Sugarcookie...I admire your courage to respond to and clarify the situation that had taken place...you were very honest, polite and respectful in your attempt to explain the apparent understanding. May nothing buy good things happen to you in the future.

I gotta say, the whole issue of bait and switch is fascinating to me. However, nobody has raised the issue of whether this particular situation was bait and switch.

To me (and MOD correct me) bait and switch is when you think you're going to see the girl in the photo and it's not the girl in the photo. Baited you with a hottie, and tried to hook you with a heroin addict.

In this situation, it wasn't bait and switch. It was the girl, but she was showing off photos that were of the old, smaller her, and not the new bigger her. The outrage about KK is remarkable.

I'm not defending this woman (haven't met her) but are we forgetting that many of the highly regarded women recommended on this site are a lot bigger than either the reviews let on or their photos reveal? I was recently with a long-standing SP who is on this board, and who has been on EC for several years, and she was much bigger than her photos or reviews revealed. Her service was excellent and although I would have preferred she had a bit less in the mashed potato department, I had a good time. Repeat? Not sure.

Another upscale SP who is very, very good at what she does nonetheless is way, WAY bigger than she or anyone else lets on. I have been stunned, in fact, that no one has ever posted a review that reveals that. Live and learn.

I don't like SPs who hide their true dimensions but I understand how it happens. But seriously, the pooners are the real culprit here. I've read reviews, taken the "not BBW but full-figured" hook and been presented with a much larger, much less fit-than-promised SP. Shit happens.

So, those of you who are sweating KK's few extra pounds, give your head a shake. We all look for that size 2, and we're more than prepared to roll around with a size 14 and not say much about it either way.

ya I think you`re right here, Homer was just saying Kandi was a little bigger than her pics. not a bait and swicth. Let`s give her a chance.

Welcome Sugar:motion:

my thanks to all of you i'm not slaming anyone for there opinion i just thought it nessary to correct them. i appericiat all your goods things and sticking up for me. i new to this indie scene i'm not a pro yet like more reputable sp's such as mandalay . i still have alot to learn but ilearn quick. hopefully i make everyone proud

You will learn an awful lot by being part of this site. Just browse thru the posts in the general discussion areas, the advertisements and the reviews. The advertisements give you a good idea of how to properly, honestly, and professionally present yourself and your services. Don't let yourself be swayed by the CL style of posting-- there is no need for you to post ads that look like anyone elses (using ALL CAPS, or poor spelling and grammar, etc) In fact, you can make yours stand out from the crowds by emulating a more professional looking ad such as the ones you see here and posting it on CL, or posting ads here when you can.

(But be very careful not to copy and paste someone else's lol, they will find out lol)

The reviews give you even more ideas on how to set up appts, keep appts, keep things running smoothly and safely, being on time, providing what you advertise, keeping safe, making sure you receive payment for services, and what restrictions are overall acceptable to clients (like doing covered bjs are perfectly acceptable, for example, you don't have to do anything unsafe), what clients expect, and what they wish to avoid, and so on.

Take the time to read what has gone on before, and strive not to make the mistakes others have made, and you can do very well. The bottom line is be honest in what you offer, be up front about what you charge, and during the session, provide what you have promised, and that is all you need to do, as long as you do it with a smile lol.

First off sugarcookie,4 monthes sober, FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC!!!!!!!!I'm SO impressed with the way you handled the situation,it shows CLASS!!!And to everyone else BRAVO for taking a step back and looking at the whole picture.