COF or CIM... what's your favorite?

While both have their own ''advantages'', what is your favorite one? I have to swing towards CIM tho, probably the best sensation in the world ;)

• Like 1

I never understood the desire before about cof, thanks Notch for your statement, explains it a bit more. As I used to think guys must want to do this if they didn't respect or like the girl, who knew:) The cim is obvious and although I don't offer either service:( just not comfortable going there), I do love cob, love the feeling of that hot liquid hitting me, not to mention the visual of it .So hot! Thanks guys now I'm all worked up!

I love watching a lady rub my cum over her breasts, maybe even licking her fingers off, and CIM is the ultimate.

COF is not something I have ever done. It is okay if the lady lets it dribble out of her mouth and spreads it with my cock after CIM. That way it is her own doing and not me giving her the facial.

Guest *l**e

I'm with Cristy on this. I love watching the cum shoot out of my cock, but cof seems a lot to ask of a lady, so COB is my fave!!

Edited by *l**e
spelling error

Guest Miss Jane TG

My nectar is precious, so all my boys gotta swallow it! OR they don't get it!

I LOVE CIM or a combination where you take things to the edge and then as the yummy hot jism starts to flow you move it from your mouth to your lips and then all around mouth, cheeks etc...painting yourself. Of course you need to scoop and lick some afterwards *rawr*

• Like 5

Personally I don`t like either one but would do so for a willing lady..........lol

• Like 1

Guest **ng***1

I would have to say COF with the mouth open. Ooo ya! If the lady is into it of course, its such a turn on to watch.

While all sound so sexy...if I am to be selfish I need to SEE it! On the body, from the side on the ample buxom with facial and possible lip/mouth contact :). CIM is too male selfish lmao as in I have no visual...they claim men are very visual....some of us are too. I call it the money shot and I wanna see!

• Like 7

While all sound so sexy...if I am to be selfish I need to SEE it! On the body, from the side on the ample buxom with facial and possible lip/mouth contact :). CIM is too male selfish lmao as in I have no visual...they claim men are very visual....some of us are too. I call it the money shot and I wanna see!

Hahaha That's awesome Meg !! I tend to go quite awhile between visits so I probably have enough buildup to cover your whole body ;) hehehe ..... BUT....if you accidentally CIM and swallow we could pop on down for an ultrasound for a visual for ya ! ;)

COF....definitely COF! I'm a very visual and auditory person when it comes to sex. The lights have to be ON! And I have to see and hear everything that is happening! The only thing equally hot to COF in my book is hearing all the wonderfully wet, sloppy, sucking sounds leading up to it (but that's another thread entirely lol).

Obviously I'm not about to complain if a lady surprises me with CIM (I'm getting my dick sucked after all.....who am I to complain at all?! :p ) But given a choice, providing that my partner is as into it as I am, there is nothing more satisfying for me then to see the result of her hard work splattered all over her beautiful, sexy face...and to see that she loves the feel of every single drop of it! A sight like that is the definition of "a work of art".

Now....the EPITOME of hot is performing DATY on her directly following the COF (assuming that none of it is near her eyes). There is nothing hotter than looking up at her, seeing the building orgasm in her facial expressions, while my cum is still lingering there. :D

mmmm.....brb.....gotta go....do chores...yeah that's it ;) Gotta love these kind of threads lol.

Edited by castle
  • Like 3

I love both, but COF is definitely my favorite. However, since I prefer to see MAs, I don't get to do either one very often.

Polydeuces

Guest **zz**x

Don't make me choose!!

Really, the main thing for me is what my partner enjoys and feels comfortable with. I cannot enjoy myself if I feel that my partner is doing something she is not really into. Some women find this degrading and others can't stand the taste etc... while others love it.

That said, CIM is the most "transgressive" and intimate (to me) so that is most appealing to my dirty side...

I'm a COF guy for sure. It is way more personal than anything else and gives me a real feeling of intimacy with the person I am with. That being said I really just like to see an orgasm so CIM just doesn't do it for me!

I'm also an MA guy so not a lot of either going on in my world... :-(

Wow, this is fast becoming thread of the year for me!

CIM tends to be my favorite; partially because it's a rarely offered service, but mainly because I associate CIM with some memorable liaisons with some memorable women in my life. For me, CIM is one of the most intimate and personal experiences to share with a woman. My most satisfying CIM experiences are during 69, ideally after I've managed to coax a couple of orgasms out of her first. Nothing quite like unloading into the warmth of an eager mouth while still lapping up her cum juices with your mouth.

Having said that, I've never had the pleasure of delivering a good COF. Like someone said earlier, I always considered this to be a somewhat selfish male-centric act. However, this thread has opened my eyes to a new truth: there are women out there who actually enjoy and even fantasize about this act. As a practitioner of shared pleasure in sexual relationships, I'm quite prepared to expand my repertoire to fulfill a lady's COB/COF fantasy.

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7
I never understood the desire before about cof, thanks Notch for your statement, explains it a bit more. As I used to think guys must want to do this if they didn't respect or like the girl, who knew:) The cim is obvious and although I don't offer either service:( just not comfortable going there), I do love cob, love the feeling of that hot liquid hitting me, not to mention the visual of it .So hot! Thanks guys now I'm all worked up!

Cristy, you sexy devil...there is so much more to cof than a load of cum. To explain my views: as a lover, there is no greater satisfaction than feeling the rush of a woman's juices on my face, in my mouth, soaking my chin. When I come up from a multiple orgasm daty, my ego is stroked and I will be at my horniest knowing that I just gave the lady laying before me a wonderful time...I am ecstatic knowing she is happy. To be with a woman who truly enjoys to wear my orgasm in the same fashion adds a mutual erotic satisfaction that cannot be matched. It's a "look at us and the mess we made"...we both wear the proud badge of satisfying our lover in one of the most intimate acts. I love to taste her orgasms and the intimacy climbs to that next level when she too takes a taste...rubbing my still semi-hard penis through the finish on her face and then gently taking it into her mouth again, slowly rolling her tongue around the shaft...

I have been with a few who share my philosophy of enjoying each other and, I can tell you that mutual enjoyment of each other's satisfaction takes the entire act into a mind blowing class of it's own.