what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Aside from being on lyla I'm on the internets looking at paint color trends for 2015. Thinking of sprucing up the walls a bit.

Home after the Hockey Game... IceCaps won in a shoot out BTW... lying on couch watching TV and checking out LYLA Posts

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

Guest A**aTo**h

Had a great dinner, then enjoyed a gorgeous red (wine), and having fun posting and replying to posts. Off to bed soon!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

On hold with an airline I have a strong dislike for and of course they seem to have the best flight price so far.

HAHA I'm actually watching a story that insists that the 50 Shades of Gray movie should be boycotted because it promotes Woman abuse.

UM.......No.....?

Yes, it is about bondage. which is usually a consensual act between 2 trusting participants and includes a mutually agreed upon safety word.

Most whips don't hurt any more then a bare hand on bare skin

If anything, the reason I'm not going to watch the movie is most likely because the book happens to be a poorly written piece of literary crap that happened to apparently get promoted by the right person. Because Many other writers have Better written the exact same concept

Well guess that's my morning Ramble lol

Just came in from cleaning out my driveway... on Wednesday there was no snow on the ground here now I have 4 or 5 foot drifts on my lawn. Here's hoping it was the first and last major storm of this winter.

Driving and it has started snowing here in St. John's again and the roads are fucking slippery

Guest K***e D****ls

Putting my feet up for a minute after a non-stop day. In a little bit, I'll start getting dolled up for dinner tonight.

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Aside from being on lyla, I'm neglecting my cup of tea, which by now has gotten cold for the second time...so I think I will be reheating it. 3rd times a charm! :)