what are you doing at this very minute?

Drinking coffee thinking how great it is to be off work for a while, thinking what kind of trouble can I get into today.

Guest c**io**m7

Just finished showering, dressed and anxiously awaiting the wheelchair to take me to the front entrance...seriously...a wheelchair? Stupid hospital policies...lol

For goodness sake, I am not a friggin invalid. ;-)

Just had breakfast and getting ready for a busy day...last minute shopping with my kid...run errands (lots), and this afternoon waxing...tonight looks like dinner with a fine gentleman :)

Happy Chrismas Gents

BJ xxx

Curiousm7: glad you are finally getting out of that hospital...enjoy your Holiday...moderatly ;)

Appreciating the fact that this wonderful board exists , as well as the respectful gentlemen members-because the other sites consists mostly of really rude a-holes :) with NO class or charm.

Feeling THANKFUL :)

Just came back from a day shopping... my feet hurt.. little chilly out (18 c) so sitting inside wind too strong to sit on the balcony today.... Missing my mom and wishing I could see her and give her a big hug...

Counting down to tomorrow, with the influx of family, have a Christmas dinner to cook, so using this time to rest up LOL

Merry Christmas Everyone

RG

Quiet Chrismas eve for me...my son unwrapped is gift and is thrilled...a gopro cam, he loves to film himself in action...soccer, long board...he's a happy guy tonight= happy mom :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Packing getting ready to go to one of my sisters homes for most of the day.

Hard part done...dressing made, turkey prepped, oven warming up, in it goes at noon

Taking a break, then peel potato's for the mashed potato's

RG

Drinking egg nog and watching National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Pretty good but I miss the big family Christmas that is going on back home.

Guest c**io**m7
Getting ready to go the airport to head south for a week. Enough of this weather!!!

Wallowing in jealousy.