what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest c**io**m7

Enjoying a glass of Mt Gay Eclipse Black and hoping the balance of 2013 passes by very quickly...looking forward to the first week of January.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Up at four am helping a family member get ready for Florida.He is heading out this morning and then I will spend the morning in bed.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Sent family member on his way to Fla. Now I am checking new posts on Cerb since I have this day off.

Having visions of Bianca in her sexy black dress she wore at the social past Thursday night.....*dam sexy and hot* ....Now thinking of her on a white sand beach in a bikini in Cancun....wow!!!!sexy lady!

Looking at trips to cancun in early Jan...missing a traveling Partner :(
  • Like 1

Having visions of Bianca in her sexy black dress she wore at the social past Thursday night.....*dam sexy and hot* ....Now thinking of her on a white sand beach in a bikini in Cancun....wow!!!!sexy lady!

Thank you Pete,

I'm happy that black dress caught your attention;) as for thinking of me in a bikini...think again...monokini is more like it :D :boobies:

BJ xxx

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7
Me too though for different reasons. The Sens are down 3-0.

You never know...they might have been anticipatory tears knowing what was coming.

Guest c**io**m7

Reflecting on how our reactions to stress hurt the ones we love and just how easy it is to hurt each other when both are stressed about different things. It's amazing how quickly we forget that we can still find strength in each other instead of falling prey to our own fragilities.

Checking emails, surfing CERB, watching Ice Pilots NWT, and having my morning decaf coffee and a breakfast of low fat yogurt and fresh fruit

Bracing myself for a walk to the bank, weather not so good out...freezing rain, might have a second, even a third cup of decaf before I go out LOL

RG

Taking a break from solving the world's problems (not really, but it feels like that) and wondering how long it's going to take to drive home through the traffic.

Guest P*rry

Curiousm7 that's a great treat for this type of day.

I have a warm glow on my face. Unfortunately, it's not from my drink of choice - Irish whiskey. It's from shovelling snow. Mind you, I enjoyed it so it's all good.

Merry Christmas.

Making sweet love to 4 fingers of McClelland's single malt.

C7.. now you're talking..!! ;-)