what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest n*gu**6

Getting the stove fired up and putting out the trash and recycling before shower and off to work

Just getting ready to head out and clean up the snowfall from last night... forecast called for up to 25cm but thankfully much less

This is our first real snowfall for the year and frankly I am already sick of it.

Sitting in my comfy chair in a warm onesie ( with feet ) drinking a coffee with southern butter pecan creamer while my bath pours .. SNOW DAY!!! NO SCHOOL !! it is just as exciting at 48 as it was at 8 haha

• Like 5

Guest st*****ens**ors

Washing dishes, and trying to think of something to make for dinner.

I have a few visiting here tonight so I'm doing last minute house cleaning things and getting beds ready. I am trying to work between the power outages that have been off and on now for a day and a half. As well I'm trying to pack myself up to get off early in the morning for a road trip to NB and then Ontario for almost two weeks.

I also had my lane blown out for the first time this year. Seems like an early winter is in the works.

Enjoying a warm shower and wondering what to do on our first SNOW DAY of the season in St. John's. Now checking in here to see what's up!

I can't help but have naughty thoughts of an escape in this surprise winter wonderland. ;-) Surely some touring ladies are now held captive by the weather, as most (if not all) flights are grounded. Getting around on treacherous and not yet plowed roads, some with large grades might be considered foolhardy.

Some options: Cuddling up with a book or watching a movie with a hot chocolate in hand; calling friends, catching up with emails, going for a stroll (making sure to bundle up), or just staying put and puttering around the house.

In any case it's a welcome day off and nice watching the snow pile up outside. Though I can't say I relish shoveling the stuff later today when it stops.

Enjoying a warm shower and wondering what to do on our first SNOW DAY of the season in St. John's. Now checking in here to see what's up!

I can't help but have naughty thoughts of an escape in this surprise winter wonderland. ;-) Surely some touring ladies are now held captive by the weather, as most (if not all) flights are grounded. Getting around on treacherous and not yet plowed roads, some with large grades might be considered foolhardy.

Some options: Cuddling up with a book or watching a movie with a hot chocolate in hand; calling friends, catching up with emails, going for a stroll (making sure to bundle up), or just staying put and puttering around the house.

In any case it's a welcome day off and nice watching the snow pile up outside. Though I can't say I relish shoveling the stuff later today when it stops.

Well I am not sure about storm stranded touring ladies in St. John's but I do happen to know that Bianca Jaguar, Sophie Lee and Autumn Raine three wonderful LYLA Goddess are available in St John's on this snowy day...

While I have never met Sophie Lee I have heard only good things while in the case of Autumn and Bianca I have met both of them many time and can assure you that your time with them will never ever be a disappointment. I have written review for both ladies and would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

...on your bed, they said. It'll be fun, they said.

70 lbs of fuzz and good intentions with //exceptionally// sharp elbows sleeps not beside but //on// me half the night. And now he's bouncing around, tongue lolling in a doggy grin, convinced I'm going to take him for a run, when all i'd really like is a half hour of uninterrupted sleep!

Thus the day begins

Edited by st*****ens**ors
Typo

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Going to put the coffee on and and catch up on emails and Lyla. Doggie is hinting on play time too!

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I got back from having breakfast and then shampooed the living room rug. Waiting for it to dry.Having pets sometime creates a lot of work. Doing laundry while waiting.

Just got home after a busy day that capped off a week that was both personally challenging and rewarding.

Christmas is without a doubt my favorite time of the year... it brings people together and seems to afford us the opportunity to do good things for other people that often we don't take the time to do the rest of the year.

For me personally the wonderful spirit of Christmas is both a blessing and a curse as it is also the time of the year that I am most reminded of the people who I care for who are no longer with me. I told a good friend this week who is also having a difficult time that life is fucking hard and that we can't take everything that goes wrong personally and I believe that 100% but knowing something is right is not the same as accepting it when it comes to ourselves.

So what I am doing right now is trying to focus on the positives of this wonderful Christmas season and hoping tomorrow makes that easier.

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Turning in for the evening. Freshly laundered sheets and an unseasonably open window.

Guest n*gu**6

getting the fire on, emptying the dishwasher and putting a load of laundry on before work.