what are you doing at this very minute?

checking emails... booking appointments... trying to keep things organized lol....

...enjoying a rare shot of black rum ....contemplating attacking the writing tonight, or enjoying a wonderfully hot shower instead ;)

checking emails... booking appointments... trying to keep things organized lol....

...enjoying a rare shot of black rum ....contemplating attacking the writing tonight, or enjoying a wonderfully hot shower instead ;)

Just my Opinion but I think I prefer the image of you in the shower... two word for you... wet rope

Ice... hehe I opted for the shower ;)

right now... enjoying the scent of incense throughout my lovely rooms.... enjoying soothing ethereal music and gearing up for a very busy day at work...

.....seems everyone wants in the den before the holidays ... <grin>.... ;)

Having to delete some pm's because my inbox is filling up. Lots of great memories as I have another read...

Guest st*****ens**ors

Taking a rare nap. I'm sufficiently sleep deprived to be blinking over my work. Can't afford to make a mistake so twenty minutes to recharge seems in order.

Checking the posts and email before I head into the office for what will be a busy morning followed by a funeral this afternoon... A brutal way to start the Christmas period.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Aaagghh! My lips touched dog lips! Get hot water! Get disinfectant! Get some iodine!!

Honestly, I swear he just lies there waiting for me to yawn.

Good morning everyone;)

at the airport waiting for my flight, which has been delayed.

Overbooked again, good thing we got here early and registered.

What a way to start a vacation, oh well, I'm out of the rain, lol

Just Leaving the office for the Christmas break it's been a long year which frankly I am kinda glad is coming to a close. I have done what I can to ensure its a good Christmas for all the people I care about so I am looking forward to a few nice days with family.

• Like 1

Made the rub for the roast pork I'm doing for dinner tonight

Now about to have coffee number three and relax and watch John Wayne movies on AMC

RG :-)

Christmas isn't the same without the family, but I still like some of our own traditions. So, just taking the stuffing of the stove top, and will prepare a small turkey. You get some of the smells and tastes you don't have any other time of years, although I will have to be creative with the left overs.

Will have a nice skype session with my grandson later.

Merry Christmas

• Like 1