what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Going to put this computer to bed and I will try to find something on NetFlix to watch.

Guest st*****ens**ors

Looking after a puppy for a neighbor. My littles are delighted but my own fuzzy friend is outraged and incredulous that I would permit his little kingdom to be invaded.

The cat, predictably, doesn't care.

Laundry and enjoying cup number two

Then out to the store, a quick few odds and ends to pick up before I head out tomorrow for a very special date with an even more very special lady

RG

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Doing laundry and answering emails and chasing the dog cause he just stole my socks again.

Doing laundry and answering emails and chasing the dog cause he just stole my socks again.

me too, third sock chase of the day...and I still have to get my laundry to the basement...lol should be fun. Puppy is six months old and has more energy then me

Finishing coffee number two, then I'll finish packing and do some last minute household errands, then hit the road for a special day

RG

packing up everyones costumes for this evenings full dress rehearsal... sooo many silky, shiny things!! :)

relaxing a bit while I still can.. sipping on half a finger-measure of whiskey.. think after all I accomplished today, I deserve a bit of a treat ;)

Additional Comments:

*ugh* hehe hate when it does this... the above was earlier hehe below is now ;)

right this minute.... I'm 'air drying' after a wonderfully hot shower ;)

getting ready for bed after a lovely late night visit <grin> (new pix 'you know where'...hehe)

<....stretching out full length.. stretching long muscled legs....revealing soft warm belly.....purring contentedly...>

Additional Comments:

Guest n*gu**6

Getting fire lit, coffee on. Laundry in the washer. And chking the marinade on the steaks for tonight

Guest st*****ens**ors

Started the fire, made lunches for the littles, and now curling up for another half hour.

lounging 'cougar-clad' over hot strong coffee...wishing I didn't have to get dressed, despite the fun day ahead ;)....

puuurusing lyla, addressing emails, enjoying the reactions new pictures are getting ;)

trying to make my phone go away from stupidness (is that a word?)

Awkward people that message me when I'm not advertising/working.

I need my vacation time damn it

Guest Prufrock Cummings

Did a double spin class tonight, feels great! So feeling mellow and reading some threads before going to bed.