what are you doing at this very minute?

Perrrrrving here <grin>

- waiting consent to post a few interesting pictures on the prrrrivate den ;)

- addressing emails and more requests ;)

- enjoying coffee, my typical ethereal music.. the scent of jasmine incense....

- smiling to myself at a lovely note I received from a special friend, wishing they were closer....

- ponderrrring what order to do things in today *sigh* have a day of 'must do' tasks...

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to work and sort out some issues that have arisen on a couple of projects, all the while pondering why time seems to be moving so slow today.... ;)

- digesting an amazingly cooked steak dinner <gawd but I'm good!>

- enjoying the taste and feel of wine as it slips down my throat

- addressing emails/pondering some interesting requests <grin>

- trying to keep my kitten's claws from 'kneading' too deeply into the flesh of my cougar-clad body

- enjoying a rather racy online chat with a younger man (relax.. hehe he's 39! lol)

...and of course.... perrrrrving here ;)

Guest n*gu**6

Making some coffee and some brekkie while i put a load of laundry on and tidy up a bit before work

Just about to put another batch of pumpkin spice flavouring on the stove. Then, it stays in the fridge for 3 days, add some rum and it goes into bottles. It's better than printed money this time of the year.

Yeah, I really know how to bring those white girls around.

Too bad I enjoy the dark skinned ones better. :icon_wink:

I have a great fun at craft shows with this. I put some in a charger with some whipping cream and dispense it as samples in little paper cups like the ones you'd get coleslaw in. It's fun to watch the ladies using their tongue to get into every crevice. Like, A LOT of fun.

Interesting. Now that I think about it, I didn't get one dude asking for a sample at the last show.

- sipping strong coffee

- enjoying the reaction of a new photo ;)

- humming along to beautiful music in my office

- addressing emails/requests, bookings

- engaging in a wonderfully dirty online conversation with an exceptionally fun individual <tee hee>

...and of course... as always, one of my favorrrred passstimes.. perrrrrving here ;)

- lounging in the prrrivate den, air-drying <grin> before donning my shiny things and going to a fetish event later tonight

- enjoying a glass of wine

- addressing emails/requests/comments ;)

- contemplating whether to wear corset or belly dance gear...

- enjoying the response a new picture in the den's website has brought..

- laughing at my kitten as he tries to figure out what on earth the huge brass and glass thing on the table is... (my new hookah pipe!) haha!

..and of course.. perrrrving here ;)

• Like 1

Just got out of the hot tub at the cottage and sitting on the deck and (as CC says) just air drying. Really enjoy that night air on my naked body. This time of year is great, no bugs just nice cool breeze for the boys to enjoy.

- enjoyed a lovely crisp morning sit outside with my coffee

- lighting incense, preparing the den for another lovely, fun-filled day

- trying to not to be too excited at going later to pick up last piece to my amazing new hookah pipe! ;) (wanna go nooooow! hehe)

Guest n*gu**6

Making coffee and ironing my uniform. Getting ready to head out to make a balloon arch start/finish line for the Terry Fox Run and set up medical station for it.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

heading out to the grocery store to get some much needed coffee!

- Lounging in the prrrrivate den...enjoying the crisp air on bare skin

- addressing emails/and of courrrse.. more fun requests <grin>

- mapping out a new shawl prrroject that's been mulling around my busy brrrain lately.. (crocheting is no small feat when one has paws hehe)

- slowly talking myself into dressing and running a few errands (one of which is picking up the missing piece to my beautiful new Argileh (hookah pipe from Palestine)

...mind you, once I get up and go get it.. I can hurry back, disrobe.. and enjoy it finally haha ;) so.... clothes it is, and soon off to Second Cup (I know.. sacrilege to my beloved stellas lol)

perrrrrving here cut momentarily short hehe...