what are you doing at this very minute?

Guest n*gu**6

A cup of tea and folding laundry

Additional Comments:

A cup of tea and folding laundry

Watching some fool at the drive thru bank yelling at a woman who had the right of way when she was driving by. He started yelling at her and he almost got out of the car but she told him where to go and drove away lol.

Currently I just finished a great book called The Ethical Slut and now I am horny, lol.... I guess that was bound to happen! I highly recommend this book for anyone who enjoys all the aspects of what sex has to offer with the right partners. It also educates the newbies of open relationships quite nicely.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed. Haha

All I want to do is sleep lately! Work is crazy and very draining. Blah to retail.

Guest n*gu**6

Bringing in a load of wood and putting some laundry on and trying to think what i should make for supper

Guest n*gu**6

Finally sitting down after a crazy busy and stressfull weekend to plunk on my guitar for a bit before bed.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

booking a vacation...no wait...posting on Lyla...ok going back to booking a vacation...

Guest n*gu**6

Just getting into work after 2 motor vehicles accident calls this morning, and shoveling two driveways. It's only 9am but feels much later.... Welcome to winter in the Maritimes

waiting for a message of facebook... killing time... contemplating watching a DVD... message came... bing.

Guest **cely***r***ne

Finished part one of 3 to my son's birthday cake. House is decorated for both birthday and Christmas at the moment I'm loving it! I'm also super excited for our first real tree!!

Guest n*gu**6

Having a tea and trying somewhat unsuccessfully to turn my brain off so i can sleep

Guest st*****ens**ors

Wrapped in a duvet and listening to the wind howl outside.

Guest n*gu**6

Rekindling the fire drom last night and having a coffee and changing over the laundry. Its soooo exciting lol

Guest n*gu**6

Actually sitting down for a few min and watching the Steelers steamroll over Miami

Guest **cely***r***ne

Trying to figure out what to do with my office. It's a storage room at the moment and I'm thinking of renovating it to a mudroom/office/makeup room!!