what are you doing at this very minute?

I am enjoying a nice bottle of wine and binge watching Polyamory" tv series on cravetv.... Yes I am very horny and can't do anything about it. :icon_cry:

Guest n*gu**6

I'll echo Jafo's predicament... But I'm also at work trying to downsize the site pictures I took yesterday of project site review. Apparently my camera takes too high of a quality image and I have 1.46GB of pics to put on the server.... The IT/data Nazis will be angered with me if I don't reduce them. LOL

I am about to leave for breakfast at my favorite diner. Then I have an early morning appointment.

Brrr... -15 windchill here in Ottawa right now. :(

Guest n*gu**6

Basking in the glow of an historic Superbowl Victory by the Patriots. One of the few times you will see me smiling at work on a Monday. LOVE days like this when you work with a bunch of Patriots Haters. Their silence is thunderous today! Hahahahah

Catching up on the Saturday Night Live skits re: Donald Trump. The latest one is with Melissa McCarthy impersonating White House press secretary Sean Spicer is soooo funny! ������

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fdewIJ0C0CQ

I'm glad to see that Alec Baldwin has reprised his role as Donald Trump in 2017.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dGXOGFMe_CE

• Like 1

Guest st*****ens**ors

Hi Nicolette! I watched those this morning and was torn between hilarity and despair, a feeling I suspect will need an official name in the near future.

Right now I've been reading a comic book -- something I haven't done in a decade. A guilty pleasure rediscovered...;)

Guest n*gu**6

Trying to focus on work (obviously unsuccessfully).... Taking a break while some files upload on the server.

Guest n*gu**6

Reviewing comments from City Officials on a permit application that was made and wondering if they actually looked at the drawings before they commented... the answers are all there....

Guest st*****ens**ors

Awake at 4 am, watching a winter storm take shape outside my window. Pretty sure it's going to be a snow day tomorrow...

Massaging my poor hands and wrists before I go out to tackle that mess that came down yesterday. I wrecked my hands chopping all the ice out of my walkway to make room for this snow.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Getting ready to go shovel all the snow in my drive way.

Come on by my place when you're done. My lane could use a bit of extra love.

That's not a metaphor. I want you to shovel my walk.

Guest n*gu**6

Kindling the fire and getting ready to go shovel the driveway for the 3rd time in 24hrs