what are you doing at this very minute?

Just finished breakfast with my girlfriend from downstairs, checking out here, Twitter, emails, PM's and such while I wait for my bath to fill. It's bubble bath time!icon_wink.gifMy somewhat usual morning routine!

Up late night as always.. Having a comedy marathon lol. Also lyla surfing which is always fun! ;) Wondering who's gonna make me their valentine tomorrow haha :) Xoxo

Thinking about a trip to Toronto.. Curious to see what the differences in buisiness will be...

Shout out to all you TO/ON fellas ;) And all my HFX/NS sweethearts! Xo

• Like 1

Heading out for my morning run, the weather seems fine so I'll forgo the gym this morning and have a great run with my music playing in my ears.

I just hope I don't get too in to the music and bust out dancing lol, I'm sure the morning drivers will either enjoy the sight or think I have lost my ever loving mind lmao!!

I can't say it doesn't happen when a song comes on that I love and the feeling just hits me and I give in to the music, got a number of beeps last time;) I think I can control myself this morning, maybe....

• Like 3

Waiting.

I've taken a month off drinking and am taking donations for cancer research. It isn't a huge deal for me to not drink, but next Friday is going to be interesting. A few of my girls are planning to ply me with liquor to see how much it takes to get me drunk.

One more week.

• Like 1

Checking posts here, Twitter and answering emails, PM's, updated my schedule for today on my website and ads and such, my usual morning routine.

Then I'm heading out for my morning run in about 10 minutes, the weather seems fine and to run a few errands and when I return a nice warm bubble bath:icon_wink:

Watching the 90th Academy Awards. Academy agreed with my picks for supporting actor and actress. Should quit while I'm ahead!

Watching a show with pre-teen chefs who put my cooking and baking prowess to shame - hope humility is character building...