what are you doing at this very minute?

Looking for a new Espresso maker, eyeing the Rocket Appartamento :p Trying to make a change from using the french press every day.

Guest n*gu**6

Catching up on Lyla as I wait for a surface to process on the job I am working on.

Time to start my day, responded to emails and such, made coffee, floors & all rooms are clean!

Bubble bath time but 1st some music!!:wink:

~

Same things as I did Thursday, August 3rd ,4th and now it is the 5th! Just another day....

Guest n*gu**6

Just admiring my clean house and knowing that it will not stay clean much longer with the wife coming home today. *sigh* lol

Going to relax a bit and run in to do a couple chores for a friend before the family gets home.

About to curl my friend's hair for a wedding she is going to today.

Additional Comments:

For once in my life, today is one of those days that I'm bored and having nothing to do after a long week. Time for some housework.

Guest n*gu**6

Catching up after a bit of a hiatus for Lyla. Football season is starting up and I'm coaching my son's team this year so have been crazy busy. 3 night a week practices. And all my other duties still there.. I need 2 more days in the week I think would work.

I just killed a centipede bug in my bathroom. Looks like he came up after I forgot to close the drain in the bathtub. Those things can run fast but he didn't get away from me. I would not want to be seeing one of those on my ceiling tonight!

Guest n*gu**6

Catching up a bit as I have not been online much in last couple weeks. Been crazy busy lately. Ugh.. I need a little break and some me-time.

I'm outside in my backyard painting a picture and listening to an opera.

The Opera is Boris Godunov... not to be confused with Boris Badunov who chases Moose and Squirrel.

Anyway, I downloaded the opera a year ago to play for a SP I was seeing last year who was half Russian. The look on her face when she realized it was in Russian was priceless, though she said it was very hard to follow because, well, its opera.

Haven't listened to it much since because I can't fit it on my phone and I don't listen to music on my tablet very often.

So I'm sitting listening to it and every now and then this woman sings something that sounds like "Fuck Yiddish"... its not, I'm sure but, it just gets me laughing when I hear it.

And just to be absolutely clear. If I suspect for a second that is what it actually said, I'd have switched it off and erased it... (I have no tolerance for ethnic hatred). I'm just amused by how my brain tried to interpret the Russian... with no clue about the meaning.

• Like 1

Reminiscing about my long weekend birthday which pretty much was for a full week last week that started in Montreal with great seats at Bruno Mars concert, spa,great restaurants, shopping and more things this weekend with family and friends.. Thanks to those who made it amazing!

Well then, happy belated! Long weekends can be weird when celebrating, depending on who stays in town or travels with you, but sounds like you had a blast.

Watching CNN also. Island of Barbuda is 95% destroyed. Texas starting to recover altho thousands of homes destroyed. Florida is soon to be hit. Monsterous forest fires in BC, now Manitoba. Also California. Major floods in Gatineau & Ottawa few months back.