I can't get out of bed, please send coffee!

Guest realnicehat

You know those mornings where you just don't want to get up? Not because you have something horrible to face, you hate your job, have an exam, or a dentist appointment but because you are so damn comfortable?

Yes, it is one of those mornings. I know it is beautiful outside and the first day of summer but dammit, this feels so good. I have my phone and laptop, I could do my job right from here. My dog seems quite content curled up beside me.

The only thing that would make this better is if a couple of lovely Cerb ladies arrived with coffee and breakfast. Of course I'd need to shower before they arrived so I guess I'll get up anyway.

Damn you life, why must you insist on so much verticality?

Anyone else having trouble getting up this morning?

I did! I have a delightful minion who comes and wakes me up every morning and sometimes I can talk him into walking the dog and bringing coffee but not this morning! Given his job is to make sure I am up and moving, I can't fault him but it would have been amazing to lay there for a couple of hours with coffee and my kindle. Maybe when I'm in Kingston, I'll bring you coffee and we can snuggle up, listen to the birds and...

kisses, cat

Tell me about it! I have lots of those lately LOL

as a matter of Fact today was one of those.. Only got up at 10 to 7 I am normally already shit showerd and sheved by then LMAO..

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat
Maybe when I'm in Kingston, I'll bring you coffee and we can snuggle up, listen to the birds and...

kisses, cat

I could use a good "and..." :)

We all have mornings like that but I have, particularly one, dog that will never allow that to happen. She'll scratch at the blankets lick my face, whine and jump up and down on me if I don't rise and shine at the same time -her time! So I'd love a day I could stay in bed and lounge, sleep or you know;)

• Like 1

I'd just like to note that every previous post on this thread was made before I even woke up this morning, never mind contemplated hauling my ass out of bed...

34987457.jpg

url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=2P6FU5hKZ4OjZM&tbnid=UWJEKBVQ_Mj90M:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sodahead.com%2Funited-states%2Fargentina-has-a-pope-and-the-fact-they-hid-the-nazis-is-forgottenbothered%2Fquestion-3583793%2F&ei=LwzFUYLUKM6brQH8xIDgDQ&bvm=bv.48293060,d.aWM&psig=AFQjCNG-hpzXNAYBrfy1adneRMM0GPbq-w&ust=1371954602171912

• Like 1

Sounds like every morning for me! As soon as I stir, my little Cleo Catra gets up on my chest and starts meowing, demanding her breakfast... but then my pug snores and curls his head up into my neck, and my other kitty snuggles into my legs and I just lay there and soak it up, sometimes for a few minutes... sometimes for a lot longer :D

Guest realnicehat

I'm lucky. My dog won't get out of bed until I do. In fact, he stays in bed and watches while I go back and forth from bathroom to closet, shower etc.

It isn't until I start to put on pants that he hops out of bed. The observant little bugger has figured out that pants=outside and until he sees them, standing just isnt worth his time.