pictures-nude or clothed

For me it isn't an either or. First I love how so often a photo will show the personality of a woman. So many great examples on CERB. Because really her photos, her posts, her website, chat time....are all the elements that come together and build a desire to want to meet someone. So really if the pictures are clothed or nude...it is really a small part in my decision process. Now I will admit I do look. And I also really appreciate the ladies who have a variety of different shoots. Again to me it shows their different styles and moods. Perhaps more important is how the woman feels in whatever shoot she has developed. Confidence is a huge attraction for me so is I feel that in her pictures then again it is someone I'll want to spend time with.

So do what you feel good about. And it will show you at your best.

That is what catches this cubs attention.

Thanks for asking.

• Like 1

Guest A*ro**n

Nude or clothed doesn't matter; it's all part of the enticement. I agree that if a lady's picture convey's her confidence or playfulness (i.e. a cheeky little smile), that's a big turn on.

I think what I learned recently is that the image is such a minuscule part of the experience. I find myself reflecting back on the smells, touch, taste and sounds of the experience as well as the sights. Although, I don't know how you gals get those other 4 senses across to us in your advertisements.:icon_biggrin:

For me it can go both ways, nudity is always a plus, but pictures of a person that is clothed in certain garments leaves so much to the imagination which can be the ultimate tease, therefore making it more desirable, at least in my opinion.

• Like 1

To be honest I don't think there is a right answer... i am delighted when ladies share their image with me clothed or nude. i have seen many amazing nude pictures of SP's often with out showing their face. My preference would be to see their face but i fully understand the need for discretion.

My favorite picture that I received from a SP who I had booked with but not yet met was a picture of this beautiful lady in jeans with her hands in her pockets and thumbs through her belt loops... a very simple picture that for some reason I really like.... no nudity.... just plain sexy.

As for showing the goods and as a result guys wacking off and not booking.... if they are doing that... they were never going to book anyway.

Do what ever you feel is right for you...you will never please everyone.

For me, it's not what you show but what you don't.

Anyone can search online for genitalia shots, but it's not needed here.

It's also the quality of the photograph that sets you apart. Some ladies here have spent a bit of money hiring professional photogs, and it shows. Some have had great results from selfies. But for the most part, a hired shooter will get you a much better result in my mind.

If a picture can capture your personality, you can't loose.

I have to say both.

Sometimes a surprise is nice, sometimes it isn't. We all have things that turn us on or turn us off. If I'm getting the best striptease in the world and she turns around to show a bunch of tattoos and piercings, the effort is lost. Show me a tongue stud and I'm gone. It's not her fault. Right or wrong, that's just me. A couple of tasteful nudes avoids any awkwardness or wasting both persons time with questions.

Tasteful nudity.....I do appreciate bare breast pics. Breast implants are a deal breaker for me and in the vast majority of times it's easier to tell when unclothed.

Peace

MG