pictures-nude or clothed

Some of us choose to expose as much is allowed others prefer to be more modest. What if any types of nudity makes you more intrigued and titillated? I often wonder, since I show a lot perhaps some men don't feel the need to visit as they've already seen the merchandise, but then I know of course some men, if they like what they see will want to play with it in person, others will probably be more enticed by a lady that exposes less as he may find it more exciting to only see it in person and for his eyes only. What's your opinion on this:)

• Like 3

I like both.. Nude pics with taste and Class can be so beautiful.., insinuating lingerie pics are extra sensual and sexy leaves space for the imagination :) and pics with clothes are also nice.. after all we dont go out in teh streets on the nude so it gives a more real feeling af one's personality.. So in my opining they are all beautiful :)

• Like 5

This is a hard one, I really appreciate both. Clothes leaves a lot to the imagination, and when done right its extremely sexy. It's a big turn on. Although, when they are less dress it show me what I'm missing hehe. I think one of the my biggest turn on is the smile on a lady. I understand for privacy reason it's hard to be able to just show a smile cause it can give away one identity but its so beautiful. I also think eyes can be so alluring. So clothed or not they each got there perks.

• Like 1

Guest t****ster***ke

interesting question! personally, i can't see very many guys seeing a naked woman and thinking that visual image was enough for them - looking at playboy centerfolds as a kid never made me want to sleep with those women any less! ;) i think the photos of your beautiful breasts are much more of an enticement to gentlemen, than a deterrent, especially when you make references to how much you enjoy a man to "finish" on your lovely chest :P

Guest c**io**m7

Personally, clothed...lingerie or, even sexier...semi-formal attire...long form-fitting black gown, summer dress, tight black skirt with white blouse...

Okay, cold shower time.

Well as the saying goes, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". What one find attractive and a turn on, others will not. You cant please everyone - so best to please ones self.

Through the years I have had a variety of different styles and tried many options. When I did not show my face, I was topless in many photos, and as time went on all I got was people asking for face shots.

When I came back into the biz, I decided for a new approach with showing my face and never being fully nude in any photos (i still get the emails asking for a nude shot)

No matter what type of photos you take, someone will always ask for more.

I find that if you are happy and confident with your photos you will attract the ones you wish to visit with.. There will always be tire kickers and photo stalkers, but as anything in life that is part of it.

• Like 6

A lady looks her best when she's comfortable and confident. What ever that is for her, that's when she looks good to me. You can tell when a girl seems awkward or uncomfortable in what she is or isn't wearing and that can be a turn off. But if putting on a sexy outfit gives you that confidence in front of the camera, it'll show. Or if you're truly comfortable in your birthday suit, flaws and all, thats sexy too! As for you specifically Christy, I've spent a great deal of time examining your photos and I don't think you have anything to worry about! You could post an entire album in a turtle neck and ski pants and I'd still get a hard-on!

• Like 2

Well as the saying goes, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". What one find attractive and a turn on, others will not. You cant please everyone - so best to please ones self.

I find that if you are happy and confident with your photos you will attract the ones you wish to visit with.. There will always be tire kickers and photo stalkers, but as anything in life that is part of it.

Very true, and good advice, I know when I reach out for an opinion I'm going to get a variety, ask 100 people and you'll get 100 opinions, so the decision of anything I do always ends up as mine and mine alone:) but it is fun hearing what others think.

on another note- now that you mentioned your topless photos I'm sure they'll be many scouring the net to try and find them to have a peek, lol.

Guest realnicehat
Personally, clothed...lingerie or, even sexier...semi-formal attire...long form-fitting black gown, summer dress, tight black skirt with white blouse...

Okay, cold shower time.

I agree with Curious. I love a range of pictures. I find that if done well they will reflect upon the SP's personality as much as some of their posts.

I'm also a fan of pictures that have clearly been taken with a little thought and effort. I don't mean that they have been done by a professional (especially in this day and age where every second yahoo with a digital SLR calls themselves a pro) but that a little care has been taken with the lighting and composition. Selfies in front of a mirror and cell phone pics do very little for me.

A combination of fun and sexy photos is usually what wins me over. After all, I do like to have a few laughs in between all the naughtiness as long as the ladies are laughing with me, not at me.

Um...you are laughing with me right? Right?

I am a shy gent. I prefer the modest look in the profile pictures when I am trying to find a SP (GFE). It spoils the surprise if I already know what the gift looks like before I open it. I would like the fantasy to be as real, intimate and sensual as possible when we do meet.

In other words, If I know what I am getting -- it kills the anticipation and excitement.

But then again, I may not be your typical hobbyist....

Just my personal thoughts for what works for me....

• Like 1

Guest webothscore
I often wonder, since I show a lot perhaps some men don't feel the need to visit as they've already seen the merchandise, ....

I can guarantee you a couple pics of your skin is not enough to hold people back from seeing you. Post away my friend! Your body is incredible...

As a human with a penis attachment, nude pictures are automatically awesome. But maybe it's the product of our instant gratification society, but as an overall experience, I like non-nude pictures.

I met an SP once based on her overwhelmingly positive recommendations. She had some pictures, but a bit vague. All I knew was that she had a body that was attractive to me. When I met her, she was fully dressed in normal clothes, and would completely normal on the street. We sat down on the sofa, and talked for a little bit, on topics that had nothing to do with sex. Our topics ranged from economics to religion to animals. Our conversation flowed so well, and so tame that while discussing the new Bank of Canada governor, it hit me that I was going to see her naked, and I remember being more turned on about seeing her without clothes than I normally would. It was that anticipation of secrets yet to be revealed. It was a reward for my patience, and to be completely honest, a bit of a fantasy.

• Like 2

Probably both for me as well. I like see a lovely lady in her clothes and then what she looks out of them as well as then I can dream about what it would be like to slowly take her clothes off when I am with her!

• Like 1

I love the Tease a pic that reveals little but says a lot, hints at the treasures just out of sight, the start of a thigh in a skirt, the hint of a nipple under a blouse the lips just pursed, eyes looking deep, stockings on a great pair of legs and those shots of a perfect neck or hair cascading down a backless dress ! Artfull lingerie shots can be very erotic as well but I,m definitely a more than less kinda guy leave me something to let my imagination run wild !

• Like 1

I prefer semi-nude (topless) photos as personally I'm not a fan of breast enhancements so I do like to see the goods as it were. I also find semi-nude photo's ensures accuracy of body type.

Peace

MG

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

I absolutely, positively, love love love nudity. However, for the purpose marketing sensual services, all pictures whether they are clothed, semi nude or all nude, must be classy and enticing.

When the stars are lined up properly, the right picture will have the effect of redirecting the blood from my brain to feed another vital organ. Cristy; you know what I'm talking about. ;-)

Variety is the spice of life as they say, so I'm another that most appreciates a mix. Not just nude or non-nude, but even if it's different outfits or styles of photos.

And I wouldn't say that semi or even fully nude photos ever ruin the surprise or lessen the anticipation. I find that photos, no matter how professionally done, can rarely capture the in-person experience.

I mean, you can look at hundreds of photos, even videos, of the grand canyon but it won't prepare you or diminish the experience of seeing the real thing.

So to me photos of any kind can only raise the anticipation and wonder of getting to admire someone in the flesh (so to speak).

I don't do explicit shots--I want you to come see me not just wank off to my photos.

Hence this thread as I do sometimes wonder how many are wanking off instead of visiting? That's okay too as I am a giving person, lol, so if I've given some guys something to wank off to all I hope is they enjoyed it;)

The pictures I post are done to give the gentlemen who view them an idea of my looks, liked or not. What, should they decide to visit, will be available to them. I'm not taking pictures to be creative, artistic, to win awards or kudo's. That could be possible if I so desired as I'm extremely creative and artistically inclined, but that's not my approach, nor my goal not for cerb anyway. My pics are to attract sex partners, and that goal is being met:)

• Like 1

Ladies providing pictures for us to see them is great. The photos of the ladies can be fully clothed or completely nude, or partially clothed (or nude, depending on how you look at it), as long as the lady is comfortable doing the photo.

And just thrown out for discussion, the ladies truly do deserve our appreciation. They accept encounters with us sight unseen (hell if I posted pics of myself I'd likely get a lot of no shows LOL) yet they post photos of themselves on their websites, CERB and maybe elsewhere. They do this in the belief that it will generate clients. But there are those guys who never intend to book an encounter but just self gratify to those pictures.

But as one of those gentleman who does look at the photos, I want you to know that at least for me, it works, in the sense it helped to generate a client, or will generate a client. And I'm one gentleman who does appreciate what you ladies do for us, including providing photos of yourself

Hope that rambling makes sense

RG

• Like 1

it does not matter to me what the lady is wearing. the only thing that matters is what she is like on the inside. the whole reason i do this is from interaction and having lovely talks and cuddles :)

• Like 1

Having had the pleasure of photographing a few of the many beautiful women on cerb. I have done both types of images based on what they are looking for. I also find it important to get to know them a bit first as I'm looking to capture the personality as well as their strengths. I also believe that variety in the ads helps to keep things fresh and have been told that new pics help to generate interest. Imagination is a powerful thing and the image if done well should tweak a persons interest to perhaps contact the SP for an encounter.

• Like 1