poly lunch Thrusday sept 10th

Hey all if any of you are curious about the Poly group and want to see who is around come to the Lunch on Thursday, it is a social event in a safe restaurant so no one will make you have sex or anything :). Ladies it is a great chance to meet some of the active members of cerb and do a little marketing. Ladies lunches and drinks are paid for by the group.

My mistake I asked mod to change it (I cannot edit the subject line) it is indeed the 10th sorry for the confusion all. :oops:

I'm also interested! :-)

I have never gone to a luncheon before and would love to come and meet the community!

Can you pm me with the details too?!

:boobies:

We now have 5 of the best SP's in town confirmed :) will be a very good time, just look for the table with the dwarf and 5 amazing hotties :D

Thursday at noon is the WORST possible time you could have picked.

I'd like to be there, but I'm tied up in class from 11:30am until 4pm.

Have fun everyone!

We will have a round for you!!

Thursday at noon is the WORST possible time you could have picked.

I'd like to be there, but I'm tied up in class from 11:30am until 4pm.

Have fun everyone!

Maybe we need a Kanata event!! :)

Geesss that make three that will not be able to CUM sorry hun next time

cocktails from 11:30-noon order at noon gone by 1:30 in the Preston street area.

just want to add to those who have been wary of some gals attending this event and other socials as I have dealt with this week and before and many other gals have as well: ....

these socials as dumpy described are an awesome chance to meet the ladies and other members on the boards. It is a public gathering so no sex is expected (or even after). As a well known SP on the boards amongst other great ladies, many of us dont have opportunities like this to socialize with each other. and many members (interested in poly-events or not) have the opportunity to meet first hand the ladies on the boards....something that many ladies like myself charge social fees for when its a one-on-one meeting. a proper business is sometimes 50% networking....us gals and gents see this as no different, but it would be great if some judgement would cease.

I asked for clarification on the timeframe because our last "lunch" was from 4-7pm. This current one was more like the previous....a prior to noon endeavor.

As said in the group main-page some time ago tho, if some cannot stomach the socializing of said group, please dont pass judgement, as most socials I've been to are strictly a networking opportunity. snacks and drinks and shaking hands and maybe a round of pool.

That being said I look forward to the social on Thursday. My past experiences with these socials have been nothing but innocent mingling and then hanging out after with choice folk at a bar of choice if we're all getting along...some go home, some stay, but hopefully everyone realizes that this group is far from disrespecting the choice of the ladies involved.

end rant. see you thursday folks,

xo

• Like 5

Hello everyone,

First time posting so hopefully I've done this right.

How I wish I could attend, especially since it sounds like it's near my office. Unfortunately I'm already booked this Thursday. Can anyone let me know how often these luncheons take place? And how much notice is usually given? I'd be interested in meeting some of the people who's posts I've been reading since I've joined CERB. What better way to introduce a newbie to the hobby (like me) than to meet some of the people first hand and interact with them. To me, this is just as important for the ladies to know who they're dealing with as well. Let's face it, you can gather some information from an exchange of emails and a telphone call, but the physical appearance and demeanor of someone says so much more about a person.

Thanks for your time.

T. P.

As this will be my 1st time at such an event how do we know which is our group? Will there be hats or buttons? J/k

But seriously as I imagine the establishment is also open to the general public at noon hour?

(also I can offer transportation if that would help some people to attend!)

Posted via Mobile Device

We all wear rhinestone G-strings and posing pouches along with T-shirts that say "We Only F*** in Groups" j/k LOL Well if Dummpy and I are there look for two vertically challenged men surrounded by hot women. Otherwise I doubt we will be too hard to spot.

As to Annessa's points, they were excellent. I have attended several of these social events, and that is all it is, a chance to meet some people from here in an open setting. I met Annessa there and as a result set up a more intimate meeting at a later date. I think that was a plus for both of us. I have met other ladies there that are definitely on my TDL either in a group or single setting. This is nothing more than lunch and drinks, with a few laughs thrown in. The conversation may tend to be a bit more "Adult themed" then other people in the bar, but that is about it.

Hope to meet you tomorrow.

As this will be my 1st time at such an event how do we know which is our group? Will there be hats or buttons? J/k

But seriously as I imagine the establishment is also open to the general public at noon hour?

(also I can offer transportation if that would help some people to attend!)

Posted via Mobile Device

I'd appreciate the info too if possible. I may be in that area and free for lunch. If work allows ......