Motel St Pierre Gentleman's Club in St. Jerome QC.

Hey gang!

Anybody ever been here? Any thoughts, comments, reviews about this place?

Feel free to post or PM me.

Thanks!

I was just there last weekend, actually. Great small club, excellent quality of dancers. If only the drive wasn't so long. :(

It's a great place, i've been a few times. Always a good time. It is a very small place but they cram a lot of beautiful women in there...from my experience always busy. And 10$ dances can't beat that lol...i think it's still at that price. The VIP rooms are nice as well, very private.

I'll also recommend another place called Le Garage, and basically it's a 5min drive towards Montreal on the same road as MSP. I prefer this one myself, alot bigger in size and just overall nicer, imo. Has a very "club" feel to it as there lots of guys and girls (non-strippers) at the club. I've always enjoyed this place and girls are great too. And again 10$ dances from the last time i've been there.

I would go and rent a hotel room and stay over on either a Friday or Saturday night and enjoy yourself to a good night. It's not too far away, just take the 50 and takes you right there, left for MSP and right for Le Garage, can't beat that lol.

Like more info, send me a pm.

• Like 1

From Ottawa, it is close to a 2-hour drive.

Another good club in St-Jérome is Sexy Hollywood.

Nice place, although a bit hidden; youy must know where to go.

Very pretty ladies!

• Like 1

And 10$ dances can't beat that lol...i think it's still at that price.

It is still $10 per song. I had heard Le Garage tried switching to $20 songs but I think they were losing business to the other clubs and went back to $10.

I forgot to mention that during busy time (i.e. after 8:00 on weekends) it costs $2 to get to the CRs. You just pay the bouncer.

I have been to Motel St-Pierre and Sexy Hollywood recently. The difference is that Sexy Hollywood is a full service club, meaning there is a full menu of options that start from $100 and the sky is the limit. On the other hand you just can't beat the looks of the girls at Motel St-Pierre. Its more or less Montreal's Chez Paree North! Simply stated, drop dead gorgeous girls at Motel St-Pierre.

If you take the 50 from Gatineau and make it to Mirabel and then St-Jerome, its about 2 hours drive, conservatively. Even though its a new highway, still 1 lane and not separated except some passing zones, driving on that road at night is risky.

Personally I would pick the Motel St-Pierre due to the eye candy factor that is way above and beyond and the girls have absolutely perfect attitudes, no baggage there.

One final note to make is that the Motel St-Pierre is often packed with 20something year old guys with no money. So if you show up and you are mid 40's or something like that (i.e you smell money - lol), the girls, the real good ones are going to be all over you.

• Like 2

Wow sounds good except for the drive. I haven't seen any recos for individual ladies there yet though. Any particularly sexy ladies that take the fancy of our hobbiests??

Wow sounds good except for the drive. I haven't seen any recos for individual ladies there yet though. Any particularly sexy ladies that take the fancy of our hobbiests??

The last few times I've gone there's been a wonderful ebony lady who I believe went by the name Annabelle, very sensual. She used to work at one of the Ottawa-Gatineau clubs, though I can't remember whether it was the Den or Pigs. My mind was on the overall experience, not the particular details :)

Sounds like a great place what about those of us who are language challenged.. (anglophones) any issues? I can't be sleep the only person whose French is pretty bad.

My French is pretty bad and I've only occasionally had a girl sit down with me who spoke no English. I don't think you need to worry.

Guest P*rry

Like Slacker my French isn't the best; yet, that's never been a problem at the Club. Staff are always friendly.

I was at MSP last summer, saw an old friend from Ottawa who used to dance locally and still might. Cute little ebony spinner, used to call herself Paris among other names here. Had seen her at both Sliver Dollar and Playmate a few years back. Of course conversing with her was a breeze.

I had no real language issues, I spoke with a couple other dancers who approached and they had at least passable english.

I just hope the owner(s) have insurance and they can rebuild at the same speed they rebuilt the Den after the fire there. MSP was an experience unlike any in the Ottawa area. Much more cozy and intimate than big clubs like Pigs.

This is sad, and hope no one was inside....hopefully they'll rebuild and make it a little bigger to squeeze more girls in there lol.

great spot to see go like this.

Anyone have any updates with MSP? Assume Le Garage is still going well?

I was out at the Garage a couple of weeks ago and it's great :)

MSP is still just a hole in the ground. They've cleaned up the debris, but not much else has been done.

Anybody ever been here? Any thoughts, comments, reviews about this place?

One thought that comes to mind is that St Jerome is not in Ottawa, Ontario.