This might be an odd question, but I would like to know which Service Providers take PayPal. I'm asking this because, The days i'm horny are not always on Paydays...

If a service provider gets caught using paypal the account gets frozen (including the funds) and second with the buyer protection it can easily be disputed. So... taking paypal is a risk most ladies would never take these days.

• Like 9

This might be an odd question, but I would like to know which Service Providers take PayPal. I'm asking this because, The days i'm horny are not always on Paydays...

Mod is absolutely correct.

Instead, what you could do is take advantage of electronic money email transfers. It works like a charm too! If you don't know how, have a look at this thread.

• Like 7

I'll second what Gabriella said. EMail money transfer is great. No need for a client to carry a large sum of money with him to the encounter. No need for the lady to carry a large sum of money with her after the encounter

For ladies that I know and trust email money transfer is the way to go

RG

• Like 3

I'll second what Gabriella said. EMail money transfer is great. No need for a client to carry a large sum of money with him to the encounter. No need for the lady to carry a large sum of money with her after the encounter

For ladies that I know and trust email money transfer is the way to go

RG

I agree completely ... e-mail money transfer is convenient, safe, and easy to manage. You do have to trust the lady, and if you are married you better hope your partner doesn't examine the accounts too closely.

I think, though, that the OP was hoping to pay using credit card through PAYPAL. I would highly discourage using credit to hobby ... down that path only lies trouble.

Porthos

• Like 4

There's no buyer's protection if the amount is sent as a friend and not a consumer. Porthos, you're right, maybe the use of credit card is a bad idea for those services. But, sometimes you have sps that are visiting for only two days. If it's not on your payday you end up missing an opportunity.

There's no buyer's protection if the amount is sent as a friend and not a consumer. Porthos, you're right, maybe the use of credit card is a bad idea for those services. But, sometimes you have sps that are visiting for only two days. If it's not on your payday you end up missing an opportunity.

That is not true, with any credit card purchase you can dispute the transaction up to 6 months (some allow 12 months) from the time it was taken from your card and 9/10 - many people have been burnt from this. I strongly advise the ladies never to accept CC's ... especially online.

• Like 6

This is just my idea but I'd hate to think I was on someone's CC gathering interest.

Maybe start a little private slush fund and then treat yourself when an interesting lady visits your area. :)

• Like 4

This is just my idea but I'd hate to think I was on someone's CC gathering interest.

Maybe start a little private slush fund and then treat yourself when an interesting lady visits your area. :)

I know for me I can indulge in an escape once per month on disposable income (that includes not just the lady's donation, but hotel, gas to get to a city, gift, tip, etc) If I want a longer escape, like a sleepover or weekend, I'll plan ahead, maybe deny myself a few encounters for one, two or three months but then have the cash on hand for a longer escape

All I use my credit card for is making a reservation, but I pay in cash

And not only do I know when the encounter is over and I'm left with magical memories, I know there is no bill coming, it has been paid for in full, and my budget being what it is, I can schedule another encounter next month

RG

• Like 2

I know for me I can indulge in an escape once per month on disposable income (that includes not just the lady's donation, but hotel, gas to get to a city, gift, tip, etc) If I want a longer escape, like a sleepover or weekend, I'll plan ahead, maybe deny myself a few encounters for one, two or three months but then have the cash on hand for a longer escape

All I use my credit card for is making a reservation, but I pay in cash

And not only do I know when the encounter is over and I'm left with magical memories, I know there is no bill coming, it has been paid for in full, and my budget being what it is, I can schedule another encounter next month

RG

True, that's a good point.

E-Mail Money transfer aka interac e-transfer Our Plus Size Ladies accept it but only for pre booking,once cash is cleared you are good to go:cooter: