When should you tip?

Guest *Ste***cque**

I'm curious about the timing of tipping, assuming you do tip.

Do you tip afterwards? I did that on my first SP experience and it felt awkward. I reached into my wallet after the session and handed her an extra $50 and she asked what that was for. I told her it was a tip but it felt weird doing it that way. It felt low class somehow.

The other option is to include the tip in the envelope at the start but then your stuck tipping whether the experience was good or bad. Not the end of the world, but still..

I'm currently doing option 2 and just include it in the envelope at the start but i'm wondering if there's a better way.

Steve

What you could do is prepare is separate envelop that says "thank you" with the money in it and leave it on the bathroom counter before you leave. A few gents have done this with me and it was a nice surprise :)

• Like 5

Guest webothscore

Imo, Go with the theory that most experiences will be great. Try the beginning so you only have one "moment" to deal with, not two. That suggestion carries two bonuses, less awkwardness and a great time. Thirdly, if you think you would like to replace part of the tip or all, with a gift, it will show the provider it means something to you, and not just a "service". Sometimes tricky to bring something in addition but just a suggestion. Enjoy your day.

Also,

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=3924&highlight=Tipping

Edited by webothscore
Adding link

Ok, maybe it's just me, and maybe I'm too honest, but when a client gives me the money at the beginning I count it, and if there is more than my donation, I usually tell them in case they made a mistake. Except for one instance where the client took back the extra cash, the rest have all said something like, "oh it's a tip for you." It's kind of awkward, so my suggestion is to go with Gabriella's suggestion: put the tip in a separate envelope and leave it in the bathroom/nightstand/whatever on your way out.

First I'm generally speaking an outcall type of guy, seeing ladies at my hotel

What I normally do is have a gift bag with the lady's donation and a gift inside, the gift usually a gift card

I also have an envelope with the lady's tip inside, tucked away in a desk drawer. Upon conclusion of our encounter, I go to the desk and give the lady her tip

RG

• Like 1

On the receiving end, it really is special to get a tip after the session. Before the session, it's ok but it doesn't reflect the session itself. After the session it is because the client has had a super great time, and it is way more flattering to get a tip afterwards.

I don't fuss with payments, they give me cash at the beginning in my hand, so if there is a tip they aren't feeling awkward about doing the same thing at the end. They are getting dressed anyway, so I would think if you did something similar you have some privacy while re dressing, and can always leave something extra on the dresser or bathroom or whatever area you are in while dressing?

• Like 2

Guest A*ro**n

Thanks for the info. The newb that I am, I've been kind of fumbling about with this.

What you could do is prepare is separate envelop that says "thank you" with the money in it and leave it on the bathroom counter before you leave. A few gents have done this with me and it was a nice surprise :)

Couldn't agree more. I've found tips in the restroom after he's left, and was happily surprised.

• Like 2

While I think what Gabriele Laurence mentioned is a good idea, I almost always slip the tips into her hand on my way out. To prevent fumbling around for the bills, I usually put it aside in my pocket so I don't have to count since I always have a rough idea how much I should tip. It usually results in a pleasant surprise for her and I cheerish the big thank you hug and kiss.

I do the separate pre-prepared envelope thing as well but I prefer Miss Laurence's surprise idea to the usual passing it to her (which I find awkward at the end of the date.