What's your definition? "Regular"

This is one of those terms that's used frequently, but one that could mean different things to different people. What is your definition of a 'regular'. Someone you've seen three times, five times, ten times etc.

Your thoughts.

Your thoughts.

Consistency. Once every week/bi-weekly/month without fail is regular.

Seen five times in a week then nothing for six month is

obsessive-compulsive.

Consistency. Once every week/bi-weekly/month without fail is regular.

I agree. After about six months, which rarely happens, if a regular continues to be seen, she becomes an LTR. And for me, a repeat is anyone I've seen more than twice.

This is one of those terms that's used frequently, but one that could mean different things to different people. What is your definition of a 'regular'. Someone you've seen three times, five times, ten times etc.

Your thoughts.

IMO, at least once a month every month like clockwork.

My definition of a regular may be different than most due to the great distance I live from a "SP Zone". I visit Winnipeg on a average of once a month, sometimes twice and I like to see the same ladies if I am fortunate to find a couple of favs out there. I define those as regulars..but then of course in my quest to keep a reasonable list of favs, I have to check out other ladies to see if they may fall into that category or take the opportunity to spend time with one of the traveling ladies if our schedules mesh. Sometimes it gets a little hectic cramming in a months worth of hobbying into a weekend, but damn it is fun.

A regular for me isn't the frequency of his visits, but the frequency of communication. I have many guests who simply cannot afford to see me weekly or even monthly. But the ones that think to drop me a note and let me know they are well and smiling are the ones that have a little star beside their names in my mind. It's not a numbers thing for me but the connection that counts...

Cat

• Like 5

A regular for me is who my current favourite is. I don't have the means to see 2 or 3 SP's on a fairly consistent basis, plus I am more into building a solid connection with one person as opposed to many.

Sounds odd, but I'm a monogamous hobbiest ;)

This may sound weird but a regular to me is someone that I know I plan to see consistently and often think of fondly when I am not. I am not able to see people every single week and many of the people I admire and hold dear are not from Ottawa.

To me the EP's I truly connect with and stay in touch with are who I would call...well I don't like the word regular, let's call them favored companions? There are a few people that I would drop nearly everything for to see when their and my schedules match, they are people I admire, respect and desire, they are truly my favored companions.

A regular for me is who my current favourite is. I don't have the means to see 2 or 3 SP's on a fairly consistent basis, plus I am more into building a solid connection with one person as opposed to many.

Sounds odd, but I'm a monogamous hobbiest ;)

A girls gotta love that!

cat

Guest S***e

I use the term "regular" myself and now this has me thinking about the entire issue or definition. I too tend to stick pretty much with the same lady friends and we evolve into a somewhat more personal relationship that may or may not involve regularly scheduled visits on my part. The only time I tend to be diverse in my encounters is when I'm not in stasis with a lady friend. Right now I'm not as I've only been in Ottawa now off and on for about a year and I travel due to my work. I would like to have a friend in or around Ottawa. It's hard being an ugly ol' dog. LOL

I'm "regularly" checking out as many ladies as possible, which makes me very consistent, I hope. :cooter:

Some girls that tour into town I see them regular, and those that are in town, I try my best.:motion:

I like Cats response, there is a few ladies that I really like communicating with, which makes them very sweet, and regular in more ways then ONE.

A regular to me. Is someone you have made a connection with. You may not see them next week. But you know your going to see them again. It is always fun with that person and you always want more. You can see them every week or once a year. But every time is wild and new. :bddog:

I think my best experience so far was with my first SP, who I went to regularly (once a week) for I think 3 or 4 weeks. Then I realized I can't really afford to do that on a "regular" basis...been checking out other SP's since about once a month or every 2-3 weeks, but always wanting to go back to my first (although our schedules always clash).

Hopefully I can see her again someday soon. :rolleyes:

A regular to me. Is someone you have made a connection with. You may not see them next week. But you know your going to see them again. It is always fun with that person and you always want more. You can see them every week or once a year. But every time is wild and new. :bddog:

Peachy you said exactly what I was trying to convey, but I made a rather poor attempt at it. You hit the nail on the head...and that connection is what makes it a special thing no matter how often you see each other. Someday I would love to meet you and see if that connection in there...I'm willing to bet it is!

My feelings exactly...frequency is a relative thing and from the point of view of the hobbyist, it doesn't mean that she is the only sp that he sees, but it is known by both that there is a connection and a willingness to see you again Peachy...errr, I meant see each other again.

A regular for me isn't the frequency of his visits, but the frequency of communication. I have many guests who simply cannot afford to see me weekly or even monthly. But the ones that think to drop me a note and let me know they are well and smiling are the ones that have a little star beside their names in my mind. It's not a numbers thing for me but the connection that counts...

Cat

put the 2 of these together and that's my answer...its not the amount of time you see them its the quality of time spent with them and or just communicating with them...because i travel so often i love it when i get to talk to,email or pm with the gents i know i will see again...its a wonderful thing to build a special bond...

kisses,

Emma A

• Like 1

I totally agree.

For me a regular also means that they know my real name, we know one another's likes and dislikes, and we are super comfortable with one another.

Regulars rock!:-)

I have a few favorites, my time and money fluctuates from month to month. I think a regular is someone you see at least every few times you see someone, for some they may only get out 3-4 times a year, they may regularly see someone once a year. For me I try to see regulars at least once a month. And in many cases weekly :) that is my favorite regular.