Why do they bother?

Some MP/MA's advertise on this board offering their various services and (in their AD) they provide contact info. But I'm amazed at the lack of response when you try and make contact. In some cases they never respond at all to email or their voice mail box is always full. Yet this is how they want you to make contact. Why bother advertising? It's not like they are so booked they don't need the business, because often they'll comment on one of the threads and tell you what great time your missing or what great service they offer and that you should call. Well, when you try to call - it's as explained above. Has anyone else noticed this?

Yes, I have noticed, many times it's from newer ma's. I also know that some want a voice mail, but even then may not call back.

I guess it's the learning curve of the biz, if clients can't reach you or don't hear from you, you are out of business.

Some also post schedules, which is great, but they don't always bother to make changes as time progresses, so they descide to take some time off, but leave the phone on, or just don't monitor email/vmail.

It is about timing, if they see an message or a note that is a day or 2 old they assume you have moved on and respond to newer messages. With the volume of calls and contacts they get it is sometimes overwhelming. If you need an immediate reply it is better to go to an agent type provider in this case CMJ or some of the other rub clubs around town.

I can tell you that if you keep trying they will eventually respond, just be nice patient and persistent. If the tone of your note reads badly to them they will also write you off very quickly as they have plenty of fish to fry.

Agree everything is time sensitive with rapidly diminishing returns for girls. For my part if "Jr" wants to go for an adventure today, I won't wait for a return call the next day or beyond. I assume most guys are the same and even new providers catch on to that quickly. Good for both sides there are enough fishies in the sea to stay busy until connection is made.

The age of the message is an issue. I went thru this over the last year because of the lack of internet availability and when I was rebuilding my database I came across dozens of emails that happened to show up when I couldn't get to a computer to answer them. I'm an SP and not an MA but the parallels are there. I ended up deleting the messages, with hopes they found an alternative and had fun. Then I recommitted to sitting every day and answering each email as I use to. Even us old broads drop the ball sometimes...

cat

I wouldn't call you an old broad CAT, an experienced sexy lady is what you are and what we love in you. Have a great day.

These are examples of emails I do not reply to:

address: cck2big4u@xxxx

damm gf you sound yummy

just wounder wat did u send me? also did u ahve any online picture and could u do the massage for me naked?

Basically, if I was only available by email (I am actually only available by phone, and recommend that no one email if they want a quick reply, pics, or rates via email), I would still not reply to either of these. The ladies who only take emails will screen them and only reply to those that look like good matches. If the email requests something she doesn't do, and that is on her site, she won't reply. There are several reasons, but I think also if the lady doesn't reply to a polite and descriptive email, then you just need to not waste your time.

These are examples of emails I do not reply to:

Basically, if I was only available by email (I am actually only available by phone, and recommend that no one email if they want a quick reply, pics, or rates via email), I would still not reply to either of these. The ladies who only take emails will screen them and only reply to those that look like good matches. If the email requests something she doesn't do, and that is on her site, she won't reply. There are several reasons, but I think also if the lady doesn't reply to a polite and descriptive email, then you just need to not waste your time.

I also won't answer emails that are short and say things like "wow your hot lets meet" or "when can we get together"...basically i won't answer one liners unless i have something funny to say...lol

Example...today someone sent me a letter asking me what the conditions were?

hmmmmm

what exactly did he mean so i answered..

"partly cloudy with a chance of rain":?

kisses,

Emma A

"partly cloudy with a chance of rain":?

"partly cloudy with a chance of meatballs"

i must say it does explain why i never get a reply from you....

will increase my emails to two liners

Usually this happens with the more reputable ladies who have very busy lives and therefore only reply when they have time or are searching for additional friends. All people are generally the same but I do agree that an eventual simple reply would be proper.