At Pigale's now, Maya and Olivia are here too. :-)

Ahh just my luck I was there the day before. Good news though I was afraid Mya was gone for good.

Guest **oo**e

I was at Pigale last night. Had great dances from Anna (spinner, long brown hair, about 5 foot 5, amazing full lips, french canadian from Montreal always wears a short white dress and white stockings to her knees) and Nathasha who usually works nights at Barefax (milf, librarian glasses, dirty blonde hair, a taller version essentially of Anna), and only a so so dance from Jamie (tall redhead with a banging body).

While there I noticed two real throwbacks: Taylor (blue eyes, long brown hair, killer abs) and Shiloeh (spelling ?) (5 foot 8, long brown hair as well, A cup) who I haven't seen in about 10 years, and both have taken very good care of themselves.

Edited by **oo**e

I think Anna at Pigales is gorgeous. I've never had the opportunity to get a dance with her. It sounds like it would be worth it for me to make a trip out there.

Guest **oo**e
I think Anna at Pigales is gorgeous. I've never had the opportunity to get a dance with her. It sounds like it would be worth it for me to make a trip out there.

PM me for details if you want.

Dropped in unexpectedly last Sunday night. Weather was rather crappy putting a damper on the amount of patron in attendance. There was a pretty good selection of ladies. I had one particular in my sights but she just would not leave the corner booth by the CR entrance. I tried to wait her out but after more than an hour I took off.

During my patient process I was confronted by many fine looking girls!

Among them were 2 stand-outs;

Met Lola, she looks like a lot of fun, but stupid me couldn't take my eyes off the one I was trying to wait for! Lola was unimpressed and continued onto another table. I'll be looking for her again!

Then Charlie came off stage, she had my full attention. Took her for a few dances, real cutie with a fantastic body and great frisky additude.

Wish I would've met the hottie in the booth. Short brown hair, glasses, had the school-girl look going on. Great looking rack semi-hidden inside her loosely buttoned white top. Think I've seen her there a few times before days & nights.

Went last Thursday night, and boy did it get busy later on. I took a sweet thing named Mila for a few songs and wow, she is nice, highly recommend.

I headed over to Pigs late last night looking for some time with Lola.

I had a couple of drinks and waited to spot her, and there she is sitting at a table! I see her get up so I make my move, there she is right in front of me, wow does she look great, but in her street clothes. Dam, I got there too late. Gave me a nice long hug and a kiss, "Next time for sure" she said! Oh well at least now she knows I am interested.

Edited by 2DCor
  • Like 1

Any recent intel on Pigales? Heading to Ottawa soon and hoping to drop in during the day shift. Preferably exotic looking or large fake breasted dancers who are great in the CR. Let me know! Thanks

Guest **oo**e
I go to Pigs daytime during the week. I haven't seen Jordan in quite a while. Does anyone know if she's still around?

Yup she is definitely still around if you are talking about Jordan with the A cup, tattoos between her roses, long brown hair, tanned and nice ass. Never had a dance from her though for personal reasons.

Any recent intel on Pigales? Heading to Ottawa soon and hoping to drop in during the day shift. Preferably exotic looking or large fake breasted dancers who are great in the CR. Let me know! Thanks

Go to the Bear Fax in the market!

Apparently there was a huge fight on saturday with 15 customers involved. Things have been slow making the girls way more aggressive than usual, which creates a tense ambiance. Hopefully things pick up soon.

Apparently there was a huge fight on saturday with 15 customers involved. Things have been slow making the girls way more aggressive than usual, which creates a tense ambiance. Hopefully things pick up soon.

You're saying the customers brawled, or the girls brawled?

Customers fought on the main floor apparently. The girls are just being extremely catty. Havent actually seen girls fight in there since Nikky floored some other girl during the summer.

When I can, I like to head to the club for a beer, some lunch, and to see some of my fav dancers. Today, it worked out well. Started with a personal pitcher of draft, the food was great, (roasted chicken with mushroom gravy, fries, and of course the salad variety they always have prepped up). The meal was exceptionally good today!!!

And just as I finish my plate, about to lift my head, I feel the touch of a kiss behind my ear!

There was Maya, looking as great as ever. We chatted over a drink, and off to her CR. I say that because she can command that 4x6 area quite well.

Getting to know her has been very good for me. I like her.

Another A++ CR session followed. I am a fortunate soul!!!

Of course, like always.....YMMV.

Happy clubbing everyone.

I forgot to mention earlier that Olivia, Angie, McKenzie, and a few other really cute ladies were there.

Edited by 2DCor