I've met an MJ/Mary Jane in the last couple of months. 1st at Taboo and I saw her at Playmate. Short and has blonde hair in a tight pony tail both times I've seen her.

I think the Asian girl you refer to is Celeste

She's got a tight body but last nights performance she seems not really interested in being there.

• Like 1

Guest *****en***e

I don't know the basis of your perception of her, so I'm not arguing against your comment. I just want to add that I went with Celeste to the CR on Friday night, and she gave me a real good time. She was all there.

Edited by *****en***e
Added her name

I have also had a very nice dance with Celeste she is extremely attractive as well. Does anyone know when Sable works?

• Like 1

Was there at lunchtime. Been awhile since I got to enjoy the scene

It was slow however the girls where great. Was looking for a favourite, Gabrielle, but alas, didn't see her, nor did I ask. Wonder if she is still there. However. Did see 2 very intoxicating and open girls. Both named maya. Would surely repeat

Tasha, Eva, Selina, Maya, Kelly, Cabria, Melina, Trinity, Paradis, Sara.

Kelly with the Playboy bunny tatts on her tummy?

We were in this Wednesday afternoon (roast beef day) briefly, but we didn't really have enough time to take anyone for a dance. But we were seeing a couple of interesting new girls who I've never seen before. One of them was a tall brunette, with horn-rim glasses and huge man-made tits, very fit with nice abs and derriere.

Second girl was another brunette, with normal tits, slim, maybe 5'5", 6' with stripper heals. Also very fit looking. Anybody know who these two might be?

Stopped by for the first time on a Monday night and was pleasantly surprised by the quality and quantity of girls at the club.

Names that I remember: Sable, Natasha, Jewels, Angela, Aliha, Bella and Mia and about 6 or 7 that I didn't catch.

Good night.

• Like 1

Guest *****en***e

:) Stayed from 15:30 to 17:00. Trinity, Belinda, Angie, Soul, Olivia, Skyla, Gia, Zara & a few others.

I greatly miss her too.

Additional Comments:

Olivia, Lisa, Maya, Skyla, Tasha, Cabria (aka Kiera), Gia, Trinity, Celina, Maria, Paradis, Alison, Valinda. These ladies in club Thursday afternoon 18 Aug.

Edited by 1963Kennedy
aadd info
  • Like 1

A heard that Madison formerly of Pigales is now doing massage. Any details would be much appreciated !

About Madison. Look for this truly luxuriously remarkable looking beauty at Paradise-Angels. Last time I saw her at Pigale, she told me to look for her there.

• Like 1