Let me first just say that I can openly admit that I am an intense cummer. When I get off, I feel it with my whole body; I shiver and shake, I yell, I moan, I arch my back, I lose my breath. I never thought of this as a bad thing, I always thought it was sexy, exciting and hot for a guy to see what his cock has done to me.

Then, several times in my personal and professional life, I've had guys half-smirk, giggle, or look at me with a blank stare and scoff out an "Ummm... are you okay?!" as if I have done something embarrassing or weird. Of course, in the moment I was taken aback, humiliated and it made me feel totally self-conscious... and the more times it happened, the more awkward about it I became, to the point where now I have a hard time cumming at all - in fact 95% of the time I don't.

So I ask - why do men ask this rude, annoying question, and how could they possibly think this would make a woman feel comfortable with them sexually? How would it make you feel (if you're a man), if when you whipped your cock out, a woman giggled at you and said "Is that it??" - different question, same gist.

I am working to overcome this complex now, but it kind of pisses me off that people's thoughtless and oblivious comments have affected me to the point where I now have trouble enjoying the very thing I love most. I am an extremely sexual being, yet I suddenly have a mental block that stops me from getting to orgasm because I don't think it's sexy or like I'm "doing it right".

What's with that?!

• Like 5

Guest realnicehat

Cue the line up of guys offering to help you work through this......

That is pretty terrible Eva and I'm sorry that certain men have made you feel this way.

Sometimes we are foolish inconsiderate creatures and it is never more obvious than when most of the blood has left our head and our lady friend is at her most vulnerable.

I learned by making my own foolish mistakes ("was it good for you? Did you um...?" or "Do you want to know what I was thinking about to last so long?") to shut the hell up in those moments.

There is little I can say to make your orgasm or the moments after it more enjoyable, and you are far better served by my mouth offering soft kisses rather than words.

I hope this thread is the first important step in you working through this problem.

I've been with a girl who is also a huge cummer, she moans, yells, grips on like crazy and trembles, shakes and quivers like an earthquake is going through her entire being.....and it's sexy as hell, personally I couldn't get enough of it......loved , loved ,loved to watch her cum, it was so intense and incredibly sexy. Guys should be so lucky to experience such a beautiful, sensual thing. That is so hot.

• Like 4

Guest webothscore

That is very unfortunate. It's so much easier for a man to cum. I've been told cumming for women is much more from the mind than it is for a man. Some people are not good in social scenes and unfortunately it extends into the bedroom so to speak. Hopefully these people who said awkward things to you get less awkward over time. I hope you rebound with some people that are less awkward. Have a wonderful day!

Ditto, I make a real racket and am a big shooter, most of my partners are quite pleased with themselves and pleased for me too :) I figure its a compliment.

Live it and enjoy it!

Peace

Mg

• Like 1

Thats terrible! Shows a perfect example of a dudes lack of understanding when it comes to women and sexuality. The ultimate compliment anyone can get is a loud and dramatic orgasm. I have my fingers crossed Eva, I hope that your able to work through this speed bump and find that sensation again. What a shame...

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing, Eva. :)

On the opposite side, I have some wonderful clients who have very intense orgasms as well. :) I, personally, think it is really awesome, but I can tell that sometimes some of them are embarrassed or think that I will think they are strange. Nothing could be further from the truth, as I think it is beautiful! I can imagine that at another point, they may have felt judged, possibly by a less understanding, less open partner. Sharing an orgasm with another person is such a personal and intimate thing, it needs to be handled with care. This is when people are often at their most vulnerable.

It's like a sneeze or any other bodily function... Everyone kind of does it a bit differently, and it's best when you just let it out naturally and completely. Unnaturally stifling it will only lessen it. Anyone who accepts this, and openly welcomes all the juices, smells, noises and uncontrollable movements that come with a great sexual experience, will be a gem to their partner. :)

P.S. The way you described your orgasm turned me on :cooter: xo

• Like 8

By all means Eva try to keep your orgasm explosive, so scream, yell, shake, let your eyes roll in the back of your head. I was getting turned on by the description of your orgasm that I got hard in my pants at work. If a guys ask you if you are ok! just tell him that you are great and that you want another one like that one quickly and repeatedly.

10/10 for the description of your orgasms.

• Like 2

First I like to say that's awesome, and I love seeing a woman quiver in ecstasy. Although I must say, if it where to happen without me knowing prior I may ask "are you ok" but not to the intend of offending or embarrassing you, but more of checking in with you. Some woman during orgasm need to stop and recuperated other may not want you to stop. To be honest the first time I had sex with a woman with intense orgasm I was surprised cause something like that never happened before. My wife who was my first and long time lover was the only experience I had and she was a quiet non intense orgasm. For the longest time I felt insecure with myself because I thought I wasn't doing something right. Now I've learned with the woman I've been with they all have orgasm differently.

Ps when the woman orgasm hmmm such a turn on and makes me cum much harder.

• Like 2

Let me first just say that I can openly admit that I am an intense cummer. When I get off, I feel it with my whole body; I shiver and shake, I yell, I moan, I arch my back, I lose my breath. I never thought of this as a bad thing, I always thought it was sexy, exciting and hot for a guy to see what his cock has done to me.

Fuck...it is HOT in here !! Anywhoooo that is indeed very very sexy, hot and what MOST guys would love to experience and just enjoy the moment and not put their foot in their mouth.

Make ya a deal Eva..... If we ever meet I will NOT ask you "if you are okay ? " after an orgasm....... If you don't put on your glasses and say "Is that it ? " after I drop my drawers and whip out my tallywacker !! ;)

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

I have 2 simple points to make

1. I have been with several women who are such quiet cummers that I don't even know when it happened...lol. I don't comment on it or anything, but on occasion asked them to let me know when they are done so I don't over stimulate them post orgasm...lol

2. THE LOUDER AND CRAZIER THE BETTER BABY!!!!!

Don't change a thing; you're perfect exactly the way you are!!

What's with that?!

I think that, what you have described so wonderfully, is what its all about...!!

I mean, what more of a turn ON can that be...!!

How can a guy not clue in to what is happening.. I dont get it honestly......

I think its a privilege to be with such a responsive partner.. I yearn for a woman like that.

I've been in the opposite situation only too often....

(Hello..? do you still have a pulse..?? are you even in the room..? sorry to disturb you.. etc.... LOL ... and hey in my defense, I know its not all about me...LOL )

Anyway i will stop here... ;-)

Cue the line up of guys offering to help you work through this......

That is pretty terrible Eva and I'm sorry that certain men have made you feel this way.

Sometimes we are foolish inconsiderate creatures and it is never more obvious than when most of the blood has left our head and our lady friend is at her most vulnerable.

I learned by making my own foolish mistakes ("was it good for you? Did you um...?" or "Do you want to know what I was thinking about to last so long?") to shut the hell up in those moments.

There is little I can say to make your orgasm or the moments after it more enjoyable, and you are far better served by my mouth offering soft kisses rather than words.

I hope this thread is the first important step in you working through this problem.

Thank you, Realnicehat! I can definitely see how some guys may say silly things when their brains are depleted of blood and oxygen LOL! I guess I should just chalk it up to being half braindead in the moment, it's when it happens several times that it kinda makes one wonder "Am I doing something weird/embarrassing/awkward??" But yes, kisses are most definitely better than talking in those situations!!! xx

I've been with a girl who is also a huge cummer, she moans, yells, grips on like crazy and trembles, shakes and quivers like an earthquake is going through her entire being.....and it's sexy as hell, personally I couldn't get enough of it......loved , loved ,loved to watch her cum, it was so intense and incredibly sexy. Guys should be so lucky to experience such a beautiful, sensual thing. That is so hot.

AMEN!!!! That's how I always thought it should be, too! I would much rather be a loud "really into it" type of person than a dead starfish!

That is very unfortunate. It's so much easier for a man to cum. I've been told cumming for women is much more from the mind than it is for a man. Some people are not good in social scenes and unfortunately it extends into the bedroom so to speak. Hopefully these people who said awkward things to you get less awkward over time. I hope you rebound with some people that are less awkward. Have a wonderful day!

Thanks sweety! Yeah, I think some guys are just socially weird, or maybe intimidated or... I don't even know. I should just shrug it off and think of it as a "them" problem instead of a "me" problem.

Ditto, I make a real racket and am a big shooter, most of my partners are quite pleased with themselves and pleased for me too :) I figure its a compliment.

Live it and enjoy it!

Peace

Mg

YES!!! I love it when guys are big shooters and get right into it - totally HOT!!!

Thats terrible! Shows a perfect example of a dudes lack of understanding when it comes to women and sexuality. The ultimate compliment anyone can get is a loud and dramatic orgasm. I have my fingers crossed Eva, I hope that your able to work through this speed bump and find that sensation again. What a shame...

Still waiting for my Orgasm Fairy visit! Is there going to be a cheque underneath my toy collection when I wake up tomorrow? LOL! And I agree with you that a shivery, shaking, sweaty and loud orgasm should be the ultimate compliment... I think some guys just figure an orgasm should be as easy for us as it is for them. I dunno. Thanks for your support sweety!

Don't stop doing it!

Yell, scream, pant, whatever....please!!

Yes, Sir! Right away SiiiIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrr-ooooooooohhhh!!!!

Thank you for sharing, Eva. :)

On the opposite side, I have some wonderful clients who have very intense orgasms as well. :) I, personally, think it is really awesome, but I can tell that sometimes some of them are embarrassed or think that I will think they are strange. Nothing could be further from the truth, as I think it is beautiful! I can imagine that at another point, they may have felt judged, possibly by a less understanding, less open partner. Sharing an orgasm with another person is such a personal and intimate thing, it needs to be handled with care. This is when people are often at their most vulnerable.

It's like a sneeze or any other bodily function... Everyone kind of does it a bit differently, and it's best when you just let it out naturally and completely. Unnaturally stifling it will only lessen it. Anyone who accepts this, and openly welcomes all the juices, smells, noises and uncontrollable movements that come with a great sexual experience, will be a gem to their partner. :)

P.S. The way you described your orgasm turned me on :cooter: xo

Thanks for your support Emily! I appreciate it :) I can understand and hear where you're coming from, that some people might feel ashamed or self-conscious about it; I agree that sharing that moment with someone is a very personal, intense, intimate thing whether you are strangers or lovers or long time partners. It is an extremely vulnerable moment, whether you are a man or a woman. And by the way, your pictures turn ME on! :D

By all means Eva try to keep your orgasm explosive, so scream, yell, shake, let your eyes roll in the back of your head. I was getting turned on by the description of your orgasm that I got hard in my pants at work. If a guys ask you if you are ok! just tell him that you are great and that you want another one like that one quickly and repeatedly.

10/10 for the description of your orgasms.

That's a great retort, Notch! I will use that one next time LOL! Hard at work, eh... Naughty! *heehee*

First I like to say that's awesome, and I love seeing a woman quiver in ecstasy. Although I must say, if it where to happen without me knowing prior I may ask "are you ok" but not to the intend of offending or embarrassing you, but more of checking in with you. Some woman during orgasm need to stop and recuperated other may not want you to stop. To be honest the first time I had sex with a woman with intense orgasm I was surprised cause something like that never happened before. My wife who was my first and long time lover was the only experience I had and she was a quiet non intense orgasm. For the longest time I felt insecure with myself because I thought I wasn't doing something right. Now I've learned with the woman I've been with they all have orgasm differently.

Ps when the woman orgasm hmmm such a turn on and makes me cum much harder.

Oh I definitely get the whole asking if the girl is okay to keep going, or if she's alright if the orgasm wasn't sex-related or something... but if a woman is on top of you and she cums, there's no reason to ask. I mean, obviously she's having a good time lol. Which is why I kind of don't understand this whole scoffing and acting like she has just done something totally weird!!!

I'm glad you have learned not to blame yourself for your wife's quiet orgasms! Us girls are all very unique and different in how we express ourselves during sex, and a whole gamut of factors weigh in on it - stigma, religious backgrounds, self-esteem, social issues, body image, etc etc... Or maybe she's just not a super sexual person! Point is, as long as you are both happy, then great!

Fuck...it is HOT in here !! Anywhoooo that is indeed very very sexy, hot and what MOST guys would love to experience and just enjoy the moment and not put their foot in their mouth.

Make ya a deal Eva..... If we ever meet I will NOT ask you "if you are okay ? " after an orgasm....... If you don't put on your glasses and say "Is that it ? " after I drop my drawers and whip out my tallywacker !! ;)

Yes, it is most definitely hot in here! I had to get naked, my windows were steaming up! :P

LOL and YES SIR, you've got yourself a DEAL!!! Although I would never ever say that to a man anyway!

Thanks again everyone for your support and input. It means a lot that I can be open and honest here, without feeling self-conscious or shy. It feels great that I have a group of people to listen without judging or laughing, since sex-talk can sometimes bring out the trolls in people! xoxoxox

Additional Comments:

I have 2 simple points to make

1. I have been with several women who are such quiet cummers that I don't even know when it happened...lol. I don't comment on it or anything, but on occasion asked them to let me know when they are done so I don't over stimulate them post orgasm...lol

2. THE LOUDER AND CRAZIER THE BETTER BABY!!!!!

I can see in the opposite position how that could easily get messy (pardon the pun :P) - For me, the more into it and louder the guy is, the more into it and loud I get. It just adds to the passion and intensity of the whole experience.

Don't change a thing; you're perfect exactly the way you are!!

Awwww, what a charmer! xox

I think that, what you have described so wonderfully, is what its all about...!!

I mean, what more of a turn ON can that be...!!

How can a guy not clue in to what is happening.. I dont get it honestly......

I think its a privilege to be with such a responsive partner.. I yearn for a woman like that.

I've been in the opposite situation only too often....

(Hello..? do you still have a pulse..?? are you even in the room..? sorry to disturb you.. etc.... LOL ... and hey in my defense, I know its not all about me...LOL )

Anyway i will stop here... ;-)

AMEN!!! And LOL at your descriptions!!! Hahaha "do you have a pulse" that's hilarious. I don't think I could ever be a non-responsive partner sexually, as in life generally I am an "all or nothing" type of person... I'm either ALL there, or I'm ALL gone. Thanks for your support!

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

By the way...I have a neighbor I really hate. Anytime you want to "cum" over and totally disturb them, let me know!!! Windows open, I'll please you till you lose your voice!!! lol

Keep thinking this, please. I have not experience this in many years and it is such a turn on it's amazing.

In my mind, if that question was asked, maybe it's because they have not been with the right partner and are not used to it. Not sure.

Your orgasm would be the one that I would be looking for.

• Like 1

Only reason I could think of why someone would ask you that, especially if they are smirking is that maybe they thought you were faking it, and going over the top with it to make them feel more 'manly'. Like has been said, there are a lot of women out there that either are very quiet or don't orgasm at all, so maybe they never experienced a woman who has an intense orgasm, and they may have not understood that they actually had done what they were supposed to. But I also lean towards the 'most men have no clue what to say or do, ever' theory. :)

Now I'm off to check flights and hotels, that description in your first post makes me want to come for a visit ;)

• Like 2

The thread sure got me turned on! woop woop!

Will say its probably the brainfart, blood rush to the head, in the moment, dont know how to react scenario.

When I was a newbie hobbyist the first few ladies were kind to let me know how to react/behave during that delicate but sensual period of a session. Though I would think with the free access to porn these days men should know what to expect or not be shocked at all. I guess that is my extent to my porn watching showing off.

• Like 1

I am literally the opposite of Eva. I've always been quiet when I cum, sometimes I breathe a bit heavier but that's it. On a couple of occasions this was pointed out to me in a sort of judgmental way. I've resorted to being noisier even though it feels completely unnatural.

Oh it's very sexy indeed, don't hold back it's very rewarding to most givers to know and watch the receiver quiver in sheer pleasure, my tongue has brought shivers to a number of ladies who have learned that they to are hard cumers :)

• Like 1

There is nothing on this earth sexier than the sound of a woman cumming HARD! That look on their face, when their eyes roll back in their head and that moan that comes on like rolling thunder, quiet and almost indistinguishable at first and then rattling your windows in no time! That is the pay off to all the hard work you put in to get that sound out of her! It's the "money shot" if you will. And it is a beautiful thing that nobody should ever make you feel self conscious or ashamed of! So (Eva or any other woman ashamed of their passion cries) let your hair down and let it all hang out because not allowing yourself that release would be tragic!

• Like 1