Silly question about nipples.

I LOVE to play with them, bite, suck, lick and pull on them.

I LOVE to have the same done to mine.

My SO hates having hers touched, even in the slightest.

Which is more the norm?

Just wondering what the ladies generally like.

Honestly, difficult question because every woman is different. Some like them played with, some don't. Some prefer light airy touches while others prefer a pinch or a pull. Some nipples can take a lot of rough action while some can't. Some can start off wanting light touches and progress to mauling. Then there is mouth versus hands.

My advice is to talk to either talk to the lady or learn her body one step at a time or preferably, a combination of both. This way you can both enjoy the play.

Now if you're looking for rougher nipple play, make sure you mention this to any SP in preliminary contact. No sense wasting anyone's time if you're looking for one thing but she can only handle the opposite.

Nipples are meant to be enjoyed in whatever way they work!!! *tweak*

• Like 1

I love my nipples played with, bitten,flicked,sucked on,use of nipple clamps, have erotic play with my nipples AND IT gives me goose bumps :) OH SHIT SORRY.... you were talking/asking about woman's nipples? Just ask....some like the play others maybe sensitive to a varying degree :)

• Like 1

It also depends on where a woman is in her hormonal cycle. When I'm at peak, my nipples are so sensitive that anything more than baby soft touches are painful but the rest of the month they are pleasurably over sensitive. I also find it depends on the play at hand. If there is a build up of intensity then the touches reflect that and complement the passion.

Just ask your provider, she'll know exactly what she likes...

cat

• Like 1

I have met some ladies that did not enjoy the nipples play but my experience led me to think outside of the box. Try giving her a massage, start with her back and when she or you are ready turn her over massage the legs, thighs, belly and eventually the breasts, don't concentrate on the nipples yet. Keep massaging her breasts and you will end up rubbing her nipples and depending on her mood she will let you play with them but respect the strength that she will allow you to give her on them.

Hope this works for you as it did for me!

I love nipple play on me and it can range from soft to very hard with clamps. I know a lady that normally doesn't have overly sensitive nipples and doesn't get much satisfaction from nipple play however during her pregancy she found that her nipples appeared to be a direct link to her clit and she could easily orgasm with just nipple play alone. After the pregancy her nipples went back to their originial low sensitive levels.

Truthfully, I don't really believe there are many norms in sexuality-related topics because every person is different and prefer different things on even a momentary or situational basis (there is always exceptions to every generalization, though!)

I have actually answered this question before, so I will just paraphrase what I have written previously:

Speaking from my own standpoint, I have fairly small breasts ("B"s) and they are very sensitive. I have always been fond of a light touch in general (kissing, caressing, licking, etc) but especially on my breasts. I had one ex-boyfriend when I was younger who bit my nipples and I almost sent him flying across the room trying to get him off me.

I have found, though, that too much nipple/breast play can cause it to go from pleasurable to painful if the man is not careful, even if he is using a light touch or soft licking/kissing. I hate over-stimulation, and not just on my breasts!!!

Myself, I like it best when the man plays with them for a few minutes, then goes somewhere else with his tongue/hands to give them a bit of a break, then comes back to them. It seems to really build tension and anticipation, and allows me to enjoy the sensations for a lot longer.

Most likely, communication is key as with any sexual practice, and usually you can tell from her body cues anyway. I know myself, when I am into it, I am relaxed, I arch my back, I will pull his face into my breasts, etc. When it starts to hurt I will stop and move my body to try and move his mouth away from my chest. Sometimes I will pull him up to kiss me or something along those lines, or sometimes I just get quieter than usual (I'm pretty vocal).

• Like 2

I'm more of a a whole breast woman. Tease and light play all over my breasts. Nipples are just the tip of the iceburgs that will make me melt once you get there.

A huge fan of nipples and nipple play for both. I've found my partner(s) help and guide me as some are quite sensitive and others not so much. I tend to err on the gentle side and recall one time when I was being too gentle and was instructed accordingly :). Personally not a fan of large breasts or implants and prefer a slighter build and prefer nipples that stand at attention......if you're doing it right ;)

Peace

MG

Which is more the norm?

You may not play with my nipples. Under no circumstance do I enjoy my nipples played with by a man! Lmao

I must admit my first time a lady played with my nipple I was kinda in shock like what happend. I didn't know woman like to play with nipples, kinda kinky and a turn on.

For myself I enjoy the occasional lick and gentle kissing of a woman Breast. Although much hotter and sexier when a woman does it to another woman.

Which is more the norm?

This literally made me cringe. And I have a feeling it probably does your SO as well? Someone who can only tolerate a gentle touch is going to be wary if not outright reluctant to have someone who is too forceful touch them again, after giving one or two warnings, they will probably just back away from having them touched at all.

I usually recommend guys who are too rough that if they start soft, they can never go wrong. If a lady wants or can take more, they will say something.

I also think male nipples do not have the same intensity of sensation as female ones, so keep that in mind when you start trying to turn the dials. To me there is nothing worse than the combination of someone not only pulling but also twisting at the same time. *shudder*

So, my answer to the questions is softly softly and if in doubt, softer. and no teeth. First thing I say to everyone, you can touch but not bite. And i promise not to bite your most sensitive body part too.

This literally made me cringe.

Well I didn't want that. Sorry

My first few sexual experiences consisted of me doing this and they absolutely loved it. One girlfriend would orgasm by this alone and I really miss that.

I know everyone is different and I only want to please, so I just do as I'm told.

Usually. ;.)