Loving for the uncut man?!?

Hey all,

So lets just say here might have been a meeting for bbbj which was specified but when the SP found out the "hair cut" being sported that service was off the table.

I will not name names, but I will say I thought this was 2013, and people were not that ignorant. I can deal with person not liking it, but changing their mind when the info about the "member" was made clear beforehand.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Ladies do you have separate rules for cut and uncut?

I personally don't have a preference for circumcised versus uncircumcised, provided that it has been properly cared for (ie. pulling back the foreskin when cleaning).

• Like 6

I second that.. I like cocks of many varieties, provided hygiene is in order ;) its horrible to have to say, but not everyone takes care of theirs so well, and thats not something I should have to explain in the moment I was about to give you oral ecstasy lol

• Like 2

Guest webothscore

While it surpirses me that EJ and MsManda have had to see "not so clean men", I have to believe these reputable people. This is not directed at the uncut individual who started the thread, but for all men out there, please please clean yourselves (most do). Some are ruining it for us folks who take hours in prep (trimming, shaving face, cutting nails, both hands and feet, including filing, showering. F**k some of you guys bring dirty junk close to the women we see minutes later? I am having an image of a caveman sprinting out of his cave mumbling in a deep voice "boobies, boobies". I don't want to bring garbage bag sized rubbers and watch where my mouth goes but slight paranoia might kick in at some point. Please gentlemen, these stories should not even be stories. Sorry, back to the uncut thing.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

Be polite, respectful, clean and well-groomed guys and the ladies will treat you very well.

I have had a rather difficult time with my (now gone) foreskin. I had an abrasion on my flap, that, over time, got infected (no matter what I did for hygiene). After that cleared up, the scar tissue started to contract. Being in a career that has me working for days without access to showers may have been an issue too. When it was all said and done, after numerous fissures and minor infections, the scar tissue had contracted so much that the foreskin would not retract over the glans. At this point, at the age of 32, I had to have a circumcision. Needless to say, it put a crimp in my love life for a while...

Personally, I do prefer an uncircumcised man for those long, extended play times. I do not like anyone, cut or uncut who is unclean. The circumcision has nothing to do with hygiene. I do know women who do not like an uncut man and while it baffles me, I accept their preference. My gentle suggestion is to accept her position as a personal preference and move on. There are plenty of us out here who appreciate a man who is intact. Just make sure that your hygiene is IMPECCABLE and you shouldn't have an issue. This is why ymmv is in the urban dictionary, there is always the chance that the key doesn't fit so just go try another door...

cat

• Like 4

At this point, at the age of 32, I had to have a circumcision. Needless to say, it put a crimp in my love life for a while...

Okay, I'm hijacking this thread, if you'll forgive me.

I've heard various claims and counter-claims that sex is better for the circumcised, or for those who aren't. The thing is, most of us will never know, because it's either done when you're a kid or not at all; AFAIK circumcision in adulthood is rare.

So, if you don't mind my asking... did it make a difference? And if so, how?

And if you do mind my asking, I'd consider, "Fuck off and mind your own damn business" to be an entirely acceptable answer :)

• Like 2

Fuck off and mind your own damn business... lol

When I had a turtleneck, the glans was WAY more sensitive. Now that I wear a crewneck, the sensitivity had decreased somewhat, but not to the point of it feeling like the rest of little Satai. I cannot speak for those who have been circumcised since birth, but I find that I have more staying power than before. Of course, that could be age creeping up on me...

• Like 1

Guest ****ven

Circumcised or not Definitely shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Like the thread is saying hygiene is key the "haircut" shouldn't matter.

Circumcised or not Definitely shouldn't be a deal breaker.

Like the thread is saying hygiene is key the "haircut" shouldn't matter.

I agree 100% but for some ladies it really is a matter of preference and she should be allowed to make any decision she wishes when sharing herself in an intimate manner :)

• Like 2

So, is this something that should be or is usually discussed during the "interview" process?

No, i've never been asked or have i have ever brought it up during the correspondences.

• Like 1

No, i've never been asked or have i have ever brought it up during the correspondences.

I'm thinking if the Sp has such a strong aversion to intact men, she should state it upfront. I'd be pretty pissed off if I was put in the situation the OP was in. This is not quite a ymmv thing if she has a hard rule about it.

• Like 2

I'm thinking if the Sp has such a strong aversion to intact men, she should state it upfront. I'd be pretty pissed off if I was put in the situation the OP was in. This is not quite a ymmv thing if she has a hard rule about it.

The problem is that not all intact men are built exactly alike. If phimosis presents then it can be painful for the gentleman with certain movements which requires the provider to have insight and skill in handling and there could be hygiene issues at hand (and often there is in these cases). For men with excessive foreskin, keeping a condom on him is a challenge and requires a certain skill level to ensure everyones health and safety. Some intact men look circumcised when erect, others have enough foreskin to tie in a bow when hard. Learning to deal with the variety takes time. A provider gradually accumulates the knowledge and experience she needs but remember, we have no school to go learn these things. Every new twist is learned in the trench while the bombs are dropping all around us. Most of the time, the provider will grow into it. When a provider is in a position where she knows she doesn't have the skill set she needs, then she is better to bow out, imo. If she never becomes comfortable with it being intact then it is a personal preference and it is her right to decline.

cat

• Like 1

Agreed, a clean member should be the only condition! Hence why I always like to shower on site before we play! That way the SP knows I have cleaned even better when they shower with you and clean you that way no one can complain!

Hey all,

So lets just say here might have been a meeting for bbbj which was specified but when the SP found out the "hair cut" being sported that service was off the table.

I will not name names, but I will say I thought this was 2013, and people were not that ignorant. I can deal with person not liking it, but changing their mind when the info about the "member" was made clear beforehand.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Ladies do you have separate rules for cut and uncut?

you know do not let that put you down just move on ant let it go there are lats of fish in the sea

I kindly disagree. It is no doubt a YMMV thing, as OP stated she said it was fine. A little advice for everyone is when you shower or bathe you should actually properly clean down there! Imagine going to an SP who smells nasty and unclean?! Yucky! it is totally our choice if we do or do not do something, period! SP's are not psychic and cannot detemine how it will go before hand so as stated above, if you are RESPECTFUL and KIND and most of all excellent hygiene, what is in her ad or 'promised' will definitely not be an issue! Also anither tidbit is to not ask her before your session if it is already in her ad or said yes on the phone, it totally dampens the mood for me at least, I like it to come naturally! Your nice attitude will bring you wonders, at least from me! ;). OP: do not get discouraged! Sometimes it is best to experience a not so good time so that when you do see the right girl it will be that much amazing for you! Xoxox

I agree that it can be one of two things. Either the SP has an aversion to turtlenecks or it was a YMMV issue.

The first one is a personal preference, and nobody can tell them they are wrong. It is their choice and if they want to base the choice on esthetics or whatever they make the call. You don't like the look of an uncut penis, then you can choose not to deal with it. Just like some SP's or clients, only want to see certain races, ages etc. It is their preference.

On the YMMV thing as well, we are all different. Nobody is exactly the same, and there may be lingering odors, feelings, secretions depending on how long ago the person washed, or how they washed.

I am cut, but my younger brother isn't. He had a procedure called the dorsal slit which left the foreskin in place but was supposed to make it easier to keep clean. We were from a family with a high importance placed on hygiene and I can remember my parents making sure he was diligent on keeping that region clean. Despite that he still had the occasional issue. Some people may be completely intact and cavalier about hygiene and have not issues. Others may be anal about hygiene and have issues. We are all different.

1st: no it is not about haircut, but foreskin vs no foreskin.

2nd: she said it was okay in text messages, but before even having seen my dick said that she had mentioned she doesn't do certain things with intact men.

i forgot to mention she was very french and responding to me in english the whole time.

Guest realnicehat
I feel like the person in this thread was suggesting more the trim of his hair.. which I tend to feel toward the ladies discretion.

Hey all,

I can understand why you thought that way Foghorn, the "hair cut" reference threw me a little at first as well. I'd never seen it used in reference to an uncircumcised penis before.

However, the cut vs. uncut (which is pretty common when describing the tip o' the wang) cleared it up for me.