Nevada Relaxations

Hi guys, so I am a newbie. After reading quite the amount of reviews from forums I decided that I would love to visit Nevada's. I think I understand the whole membership dealy that they have but would like to prepare myself a bit more before my visit, would anyone be able to pm their personal experience in terms of room rates, $$, and who they've seen.

Much appreciated!

I was there recently and there wasn't many ladies available to see. Not sure if staff has been reduced. I didn't ask. Anyone have a similar observation lately?

It seems to go through periods of high turnover from time to time and then settle down for a while. It looks like this is one of those high turnover periods.

I have been to Nevada's twice. Both times were great experiences. I would reccommend it highly.

Guest la***lot

Have never been to Nevada but would like to. Can someone please PM me with the rates, extras, and how the membership works?

I as well would like the information on Nevadas pricing, membership, extras and what selection of ladies they have. Please private message me.. I would really appreciate the help with all this.

I looked into membership at Nevada few years ago, and it seems the best way to do it is to call them and ask them over the phone.

I've had a few good sessions here lately... Chelsea (who now looks like she's going indy), Jazlynn, Kelly, Julie... they do have a few real gems. I just hope that most of them stay! It looks like Chelsea's jumped ship again - advert on BP - for those interested. For me, the real only downside to Nevada's is having the Cryptkeeper lurking the halls during the day!

Nevada was okay when I didn't know any better.

Nowadays I prefer that the lady I see gets ALL the money and none of it goes to someone who is just plain mean and disrespectful.

Went there a couple times--very nice environment however service was mixed. Last two visits:

Kelly (I think): really sexy blonde, very erotic, lots of touching and really got into it. Loved her! However she interrupted the session TWICE to talk on her phone. Not cool. Would repeat, but if she pulled that BS again I'm out.

Nicole: curvy brunette, absolutely no passion, little contact, physically uncomfortable (awkward in the tub, etc.) Cold. Overall, just awful. Will not repeat.

A while back (at my first session actually) I think I might have encountered Eric. Is he an older "gentleman?" I believe the first words I heard from his mouth were "fuck". However, he was very courteous in greeting out the door as I left...before slamming it in my face.

Seems like a nice guy...

Had a session with Emma, and due to the rules, cannot comment. Will not repeat.

Additional Comments:

Had a session with Emma, and due to the rules, cannot comment. Will not repeat.

EDIT: am suggesting a boycott on this place. 3/4 sessions were no good.

I went to Nevada this last week just because I was wanting a hot tub session (its cold out)... I too booked an hr but was gone a lot quicker. Session was not worth talking about.

I did however get to overhear the soap opera that was playing....

"THE LIFE & TIMES OF BELINDA AND ERIC" it was a re-peat thou, a lot of yelling and cursing.

PS. only a few ladies working and not much of a choice.

• Like 1

I've had incredible and quite mediocre sessions there. YMMV!

There have been some wonderful girls there over the years.

The owner can be intrusive - loud. I get the sense most of the girls don't care for him.

On the next block over at EB, the owner is generally liked and respected.

Go figure which place keeps staff.

I have never been to Nevadas. Heard so many conflicting reviews not sur what is true and what isn't Probably have to check it out for myself. If I can get a membership. Right time

yah, not hard to get a membership. Most girls don't stay long so you never know who's there.