Nevada Relaxations

Saw the ad on CL...$20 room rates? For how long? Apparently they're open 11 to 11 seven days a week. How's that for desperate, lol. I might very well be tempted to break my boycott to see what's going on. Anyone gone in the last week?

I remember how good it used to be back around 2004 when nevada used to have a wicked lineup of young girls. Remember Jade, Elizabeth, Jessica and Eve. Eve eventually went over to EB but has since disappeared.

I was at Nevada Relaxations a couple of weeks ago for the first time and I was met by Meika (Mika?) at the front door. She showed me a catalog with pictures of ladies, similar to what they do at EB/TO. She also introduced me to another lady, who didn't have a picture yet. I was taken in by Meika's charm and personality, and decided to book an hour with her in the Jacuzzi.

OK, one might think Meika is an Asian name, and she does look quite Asian, which has always been a turn on. She is part native, which is no problem to me, and she did not try to deny it. I will say, if you are attracted to little bitty spinners, she might not be your type. She is around 6 feet tall and solidly built. This was fine with me as I prefer women with strong hands that know how to do a massage.

She was very pleasant, put me totally at ease. She made sure the water wasn't too warm, as this can have unwanted side effects. We were in the tub for some time and it was very enjoyable. She massaged my whole body before starting to work on my cock. Once I was hard she rubbed her soft tits on it, which was very pleasurable, got me really turned on. She didn't mind me touching her, and I got her off a couple of times. Then she held onto me while I was getting out of the tub, and dried me off. So conscientious :) Then up on the table for some really excellent deep tissue massage and some fantastic oral. She climbed on and rode me till she got off again. She did some more oral and finished me off with a nice hand job. I'm getting to be an old fart and it takes me a while to pop, so I was pleased that she was patient and made sure I got off. Have been with some younger ladies that think I should be like their teenage first boyfriend. A couple even quit after 2 or 3 minutes.

I would not hesitate to see Meika again, and I will call ahead to find out when she works. So Meika sweetheart, I hope my recommendation brings you some business, take care, can't wait till I'm in the city again.

• Like 1

Saw Amy today at Nevada's... Jayde was in the lineup, but I was in the mood for someone different. Amy was fun - young-looking (she says eighteen) but was fun for a half-hour.

I was at Nevada Relaxations a couple of weeks ago for the first time and I was met by Meika (Mika?) at the front door. She showed me a catalog with pictures of ladies, similar to what they do at EB/TO. She also introduced me to another lady, who didn't have a picture yet. I was taken in by Meika's charm and personality, and decided to book an hour with her in the Jacuzzi.

OK, one might think Meika is an Asian name, and she does look quite Asian, which has always been a turn on. She is part native, which is no problem to me, and she did not try to deny it. I will say, if you are attracted to little bitty spinners, she might not be your type. She is around 6 feet tall and solidly built. This was fine with me as I prefer women with strong hands that know how to do a massage.

I remember Mika from EB/TO a few years back (from the height I think it might be the same person). I really enjoyed her and always wondered where she went. I've never set foot in Nevada's, but now I might have to check it out...

Mika is a big gal alright; tall and not a lightweight. Her weight seems to fluctuate a lot. She's very pleasant and provides decent service including DFK and DATY, but no BBBJ AFAIK.

This is at least her third go-round at Nevada, possibly her fourth. That seems to be common; other ladies have also worked there on several different occasions over the years.

Can someone PM me and let me know who their favourite lady is and why? I've been to BW & EB but never here.

Thanks a bunch,

J999

Can someone PM me and let me know who their favourite lady is and why? I've been to BW & EB but never here.

Thanks a bunch,

J999

you have to become a member first. Best time to join is in mornings when the boss Eric is there.You create a username and he gives you a membership number. Any name not in the system should do.

I remember Mike from the last time she was at Nevada's. She was always happy and pleasant and I enjoyed her company on a few occasions and would gladly see her again. She's not a spinner but she definitely enjoys what she does and was always up for MSOG. You got your time, no matter how many times you cum. I'll have to pay her a visit again now that she's back.

I remember Mike from the last time she was at Nevada's. She was always happy and pleasant and I enjoyed her company on a few occasions and would gladly see her again. She's not a spinner but she definitely enjoys what she does and was always up for MSOG. You got your time, no matter how many times you cum. I'll have to pay her a visit again now that she's back.
I presume that's a typo, and you meant Mika. :icon_eek:

I presume that's a typo, and you meant Mika. :icon_eek:

Its ok there is no judgement here, I'm sure mike provides great service.

MEEKA is her name and she is definitely not petite (tall and solid build) but is a very sweet lady with a healthy sexual appetite.

sixpak, can u pM me procedures here and rates of how much I need to pay counter and to the girl.. wud appreciate it man. Thanx!

after many many months of being out of town (why do we have to work again?... oh yeah right, money), I have finally returned home. I would also be interested if someone could PM the rates and tips i should look at bringing, I do have an account here already, but as I have said- been away far too long

thanks all, have a wonderful day!

You might want to call them and see if they still have you on their system if you haven't been in a while.

I also had not been in a couple of years. Last year I thought I'd drop in and see if there was anyone there who interested me. They told me that my membership had been inactivated as I hadn't been there in over 2 years and I'd have to come back and see Eric during the day.

Needless to say I didn't go back.

Cheers

I havent been to Nevada in a while , and last frew times I stopped there was no one who caught my eye so its been over a year since I stayed for a session. This used to be a fav place of mine , and I was wondering if anyone has recommendation of who is worth seeing there now...looking for some one the likes of previous stars there like Alexis, Kerry , Mandy, Jade etc PM is fine too. Thanks

I dropped on this week and there a pleasant array of ladies. Spent some time with Kelly, who I would highly recommend.

Brunette, fantastic chest. Has superb oral skills and multitalented.

Clearly enjoys what she does. Apparently spent some time with Danielle at Broadways(which might account for her skills )

I dropped on this week and there a pleasant array of ladies. Spent some time with Kelly, who I would highly recommend.

Brunette, fantastic chest. Has superb oral skills and multitalented.

Clearly enjoys what she does. Apparently spent some time with Danielle at Broadways(which might account for her skills )

Kelly was great before she even went to BW .. she was at Nevadas before leaving there for BW. Her sister was also at Nevadas but is not there anymore, slimmer and also sexy. Hope she returns..