That so-called "agency" specializes in scams:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=146788&highlight=24%2F7+agency

For some reason it no longer appears on the main page of Nova Scotia Warnings: To Report Bait and Switch, Scams & Dangerous Encounters (NOT FOR NEGATIVE and you can only find it by doing a search.

Perhaps a bump is needed on that thread.

Will he be able to bump it or post as a new member?

Will he be able to bump it or post as a new member?

I bumped the thread a few minutes ago so it could be visible again.

I will also ask MOD to move his post and add it to the existing warning thread too (if it's even possible because of his post count and the fact that he is a new member).

• Like 2

I'm sorry this happened to you. There are a number of warnings, great information and people to talk to in order to stay safe. Please use everything at your disposal. This agency has taken a lot of people and it seems to be their main mode of operation.

• Like 3

Guest ATasteOfEve

I beg to differ. If this girl actually ripped you off, she deserves to have her name plastered all over the internet. Let's not be too politically correct here. lol

I beg to differ. If this girl actually ripped you off, she deserves to have her name plastered all over the internet. Let's not be too politically correct here. lol

I hear ya, and somewhat agree, but I still worry for the safety of this lady.

There was a lady in my town who was forced into ripping off her clients by her BF. Poor thing was not able to say no to his request to make her money this way. She had been hospitalised a few times when ripping off the wrong people and her BF would send her out again to pull the same stunts. Sad:(

I hope the agency she is with is not doing this to her too! If so, it is the agency that should be outed.

There was a lady in my town who was forced into ripping off her clients by her BF. Poor thing was not able to say no to his request to make her money this way. She had been hospitalised a few times when ripping off the wrong people and her BF would send her out again to pull the same stunts. Sad:(

I hope the agency she is with is not doing this to her too! If so, it is the agency that should be outed.

Sorry but that's not sad. It's theft. She should use the resources available to her to get help.

Someone hiding behind "my bf made me do it" deserves to go to jail. I don't have ANY sympathy.

Sorry but that's not sad. It's theft. She should use the resources available to her to get help.

Someone hiding behind "my bf made me do it" deserves to go to jail. I don't have ANY sympathy.

In a perfect world anyone in abusive relationships would use resources available.

• Like 1

I can appreciate the sentiment Lady Sophia, and it's generous of you to give someone the benefit of the doubt. It's possible the person is completely complicit, and yes, it's certainly possible their situation is more complex than that.

Either way, however, it may be that the only way to help protect other people from being victimized by the scam is by sharing the information of who did the scamming. It's why, unfortunately, there is a warning section to the forums after all.

• Like 4