Experiencing Billie Jane Massage

Long time reader, first time writer here.

Arrived at Billie Jane's place and was impressed with how clean and immaculate it was. She's located downtown, near little italy, in a private apt.

After a few words, she turned on the new age music and dimmed the lights. She's in superb athletic condition and quite friendly too. I'd say she's about 30-35.

The massage was a hard steady one. The impression is one of rushing hands like hard water flowing over smooth rocks. Not the average massage, this one is infused with athleticism and demands your attention. It's not possible to drift off completely.

After a good long while I was asked to flip and before long was being quite professionally handled. Professional is the operating word, it is not a seductive measure in the least, but does lead to the obvious conclusion.

Billie Jane offers a professional, clean, and modern service. Austere perhaps, but professional.

Billie is a pretty lady that provides a good therapeutic massage. Her HJ was excellent but with very little mileage. She was fully dressed. Her place was immaculate. I saw 3 times

It seems Billie Jane is back, as I've seen a few ads in the Sun of late. Not sure what the status of business is in this rebirth.

good question... i recall visiting her once and the absence of a shower was a problem for sure....

Does she have shower facilities for clients now?

Guest s**nflute

Billie Jane offers a professional, clean, and modern service. Austere perhaps, but professional.

Happy to read she is austere.

I saw her late summer and agree with proir reviews. Good Looking and in great shape, great massage, easy to talk to, location was very nice, but not super sensual.

Her website is back up but not sure if she still offers the professional endings any more. Intel would be awesome!

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Now goes by Buffy Lee

Type "massage" the number "21" followed by a dot ca

;-)

Posted via Mobile Device

Would anybody be willing to PM with rates? Trying to determine if it's worth a switch from my RMT to get a close to professional massage with a better ending :-)

Would anybody be willing to PM with rates? Trying to determine if it's worth a switch from my RMT to get a close to professional massage with a better ending :-)

It's so easy. She doesn't bite (at least not over the phone!)! Calling directly to any of the ladies, be they MA or SP, is the simplest and most straight forward method to get information.

Not that I'm a Nike fan but "Just Do It"

Been there its a nice place in high rise of preston. Very Very good massage. ( RMT quality without papers) Theres a Happy ending and thats all.

It's so easy. She doesn't bite (at least not over the phone!)! Calling directly to any of the ladies, be they MA or SP, is the simplest and most straight forward method to get information.

Not that I'm a Nike fan but "Just Do It"

Yes I appreciate that, thank you. Also, however, the purpose of a board like this is to share information. So, I asked if anybody was comfortable with a PM sharing that information. Two ways to skin the cat, really.

• Like 1

Yes I appreciate that, thank you. Also, however, the purpose of a board like this is to share information. So, I asked if anybody was comfortable with a PM sharing that information. Two ways to skin the cat, really.

Yeah I understand where you're coming from - using pm avoids the cerb rule of not posting a lady's rates but really the most efficient and accurate way of determining the rates is to consult the provider directly. Occasionally the rates change/are adjusted to allow ladies to manage their business.

To get back to the topic of the thread Buffy Lee, from all reports, provides a top quality massage and I'm sure the rates are very 'competitive' (that isn't a concerm for me!) and comparable to, if not lower than, many other providers. She will very professionally answer any questions you may have regarding service.

Happy searching!

waterat

Guest s**nflute

Personally, I make an effort to find the information first using the SEARCH tab. If nothing comes up, then the request to "SHARE" comes in play. In addition if your search goes to a dead end, it could be a new provider or not a favorable provider.