We all know that a good haircut/style can either add or detract from you. For women, perhaps more than men, it can definitely make a difference and we spend a lot of time on this feature.

I've also been told I sometimes have a weird perception of what men think so I'm coming to the source.

When it comes to hairstyles on ladies, men what do you find sexy? Short, long, curls, straight, waves? Ponytails, pigtails, pulled back, loose and flowing? Share with me and give me the what and why...pretty please!

Edited by Midnite-Energies
  • Like 1

To answer your question, yes. I like it all. As long as it's a nice style and suits your face, I'm good.

However, I do have a thing for weird angled, short spikey blonde hair as well as long hair pulled through a ball cap. I even have a think for long hair with shaved sides.

If it's clean and doesn't smell like cigarettes I can't judge.

I'm shaved bald so who am I to judge. right?

• Like 2

Guest A*ro**n

Sorry MM, I'm going to be boring on this, as I find any hairstyle on a woman sexy. Even shaved bald is super sexy. It's a beautiful thing when a woman comes out of a hair salon feeling good in themselves.

I love to many to name and it really does depend on the person. Some people-men and women can really rock very short hair, some long and mid length. So long as it flatters the person it'll look attractive to my eye, long, short or in between. But I will say I do love a woman who's beauty and confidence is strong enough to wear a really short do:)

• Like 3

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I seem to like women with long hair and medium length.Perhaps its the caress of the hair on my skin that gets my motor running.

8C5E6455A5FF4B1B886CBF15C5DC_h400_w300_m2_bblack_q99_p99_cWUVuoznH.jpg

If a woman has the facial structure and, more importantly, the neck to pull it off, I love short hair on a woman. If a woman has a long elegant neck and nice ears, well, the sight of them makes one imagine being close enough to smell and kiss them! Long hair pulled back tightly into a bun has the same effect on me too. Yeah, it's all about the neck!

natalie11.jpg

keira-knightley-short-hair-styles.jpg?w=267&h=400

I kinda fell in love posting in this thread. Ahhh.

• Like 1

I had a dream last night that I cut my hair short again... maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me something? :P

Myself, I love a woman who is ballsy enough to try crazy/weird hairstyles, crazy colors, and add accessories to their hair (feathers, beads, random braids, etc) - I love unique 'dos!

For me short hair on a woman with very pretty features really turns me on, not sure why but I have always found it to be very sexy and attractive. Annie Lennox comes to mind....super sexy!

• Like 1

I have to agree with the first couple of posters - I enjoy the uniqueness of every woman's hairstyle as much as I enjoy their hair colour, different voices, body sizes, skin colour, breast size, scent, height, taste, laugh ....

HOWEVER, having said that, if I'm mounting you from behind, a ponytail or pigtails can be really fun (if you let me) to tug on a little :)

• Like 1

There certainly is something about pulling hair.

I never even considered it till I was told to do so by a stripper.

She loved it and apparently, so did I.

Weird innit?

Guest realnicehat

Not weird at all. If a lady doesn't have any hair how can you pull her head back to kiss her neck?

That being said, I have seen some very sexy ladies with short hair. I remember way back in a decade called the 80's Jamie Lee Curtis rocked the short look.

But....I also love long hair, curly hair, red hair, hot pink hair, pubic hair.....you get my point.

Tracie, can I assume you are asking because you are thinking of changing your look? What were you thinking?

Penelope, please don't colour your pink until I can afford to come down east.....pretty please.

Guest webothscore

Okay, gonna come in now to mushy it up. I like to run my fingers through medium length hair, no matter what colour or texture. Perfect for pillow talk.

I want to associate some hair style with age, attitude and personality. A lady hairstyle says so much about her and I think she should consider giving herself the hairstyle that suits her. Here are some question you should ask yourself before choosing your hairstyle.

Are you into sports, athletic?

Do you like to dress up?

Are you sweet and innocent?

Are you a tomboy? (no disrespect)

Do you want to customize your hair, eg. ribbon, color, spike etc.

A lady should choose the hair style she wants and not go according to what other people like, keep in mind you can listen to your friends opinion about it.

My preference when it comes to hairstyle is medium to long, straight or wavy, any color is fine with me.

Speaking of hair, I can't sleep cuddled up with somebody if she has long hair.

I just can't stand the ends of her hair getting in my face. Grrrrrr! Spider webs in my face piss me off too; maybe there's a relational factor in there somewhere. Maybe I'm just destined to be a grumpy old man. :D

• Like 1

I envy the women who can pull of both short and straight hair and rock it. I need to find a hairstylist with vision and flair. I've always wanted to have blue hair like some of the sexy anime characters, the closest I've gotten is a blue wig. lol. I love my red though, it's so me!

Honestly, when it comes to hair, I'm an idiot. It's fun to watch me try though.

• Like 2

Hair can be so sexy. Long hair because I love the feel of it against my body and is fun to play with/pull. Very short hair (long on top - to grab - but buzzed around the sides and back) because it projects a sexy "I don't give a fuck" attitude and I love to caress/kiss/nibble at women's exposed ears and neck. Very hot to be with someone right after they go from long to short. Extensions, though, are not cool because it's generally look but don't touch.

I find nothing wrong with short hair, although this is what I find so hot.

I love it when long hair gets in a woman face and she has to push it back and tuck it behind her ear. Or when she twirls her finger around it. Ok if that doesn't get you going how about this. I find this extremely hot when having sex and the woman is to busy squeezing the sheets with her hands and her mouth is slightly open moaning during orgasm and I run my hand along her face to remove the few straw strands of hair before they go into her mouth. Providing me with a clear path to her neck or ears for me to caress as she cums. Mmmmm yup that what I find sexy and arousing. Shit I need a cold shower now.

• Like 1

Women's hair for me is like women's clothes, I know what I like when I see it. Most of the time I really don't notice it unless its really bad! If it's good, it's usually the whole package that's good. The only time ill notice hair specifically is if somebody I've known a long time changes their hair drastically. Anyway, to get back on track, I don't like any one specific hair style over another as it is always depends on the person. But, as one of my bald brothers already said, what do I know, I shave my head!

I def think a hair style must enhance the face structure. Otherwise, to me, it's just a style with no purpose. It's like combining disparate colours to walls - for ex/ green & blue in your living room. Sure, some Architects say it works, but boy, do they ever have to do some fancy dancing to convince people.

Keep it simple IMO. A purposeful hairstyle is one that defines your character. It's a purposeful combination of colour, length, shape and maybe even texture (beads, waves, curls, etc).

I gotta confess a weakness for short hair on ladies. I love to caress skin & I think the head has to be one of the most sensitive pleasure zones. Do you ladies have the "skull" to shave it all off?

• Like 2

I have been thinking about this topic for a bit.

Today I saw a black woman, rocking a blond Afro. This may not have been the best look for a lot of women, but it was her attitude that sold it. She looked incredible.

When she saw me looking at her, she gave me a huge smile and continued to walk on by.

She was confident to a T and had a complete package.

So in my mind, a hair style may be more than something that suits your looks but maybe your personality. If you think you want to try something completely different maybe it's your attitude that will pull it off?

This ramble make any sense?

• Like 1