natural or enhanced? again

Dropped in to one of my favourite SC's today and saw a lady I hadn't seen in a long time (known her for 10 years or more). At the bar she was talking with lady bartender and she had a glow on that I'd never seen before. Didn't take too long before I noticed larger firmer breasts. She went from a big A or small B to a firm C. In talking with her she said she was now happy to be in proportion (which she is now) and that now she felt complete. I can fully understand this as I've seen a few girls get enhanced, usually from an A to a C and they are so very happy. And again, it has put them in proportion. I like to see 100 lb spinners stay at an A but otherwise ladies go for it if you really want it.

I normally prefer natural, but it really depends. I've been with a few ladies that were enhanced, and it depends on alot of factors. IMO natural feels better!

Guest ****ven

personally I'm pretty happy with my natural rack - 36 D - but I can see why ladies with a smaller cup could be tempted to take the implant "plunge" - simply not worth the health risk possibilities from my perspective. :)

I think that's great that she did what she wanted and it made her happy. However the only reason anyone should change or enhance a feature is for themselves, not to please a so or to be like someone else and only do it after careful research into all the pros and cons, pre and post op do's and don'ts, what may go wrong and make sure you are very careful when picking your surgeon. Be very explicit about your expectations, ask as many questions as possible and also ask to see some before and after photos of his/her work, even speak to a client or two that has had the same surgery you're going to have if possible.

I went from a 36c to a 36 d wanted a dd but sadly he gave me what pleased him esthetically. So I've contemplated doing the surgery again. I haven't had any problems health wise and the healing time was pretty quick. So I wouldn't hesitate to do it again:) I have always preferred the look of enhanced breasts to natural, but that's me and I've never had a man say they've felt like implants, including more than a few doctors;)

• Like 1

I really have no strong preference. I find the important appendage resides above the neck. If we get along well and there's something physical that's not up to par, that's what eyelids and light switches are for.........for me AND her!

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

Personally, I prefer natural breasts of any size.

However, I will totally respect the choice a lady will make to do whatever she wants with her body as long as it's her own free choice. In many cases, cosmetic surgery, including breasts enhancements result in very positive outcomes an have beneficial life changing effects.

Unfortunately women are often under pressure by the fashion or cosmetic industries to conform to unrealistic or unhealthy standards for the wrong reasons and that side of the equation is rather sad.

To each his/her qwn.....personally I like both, natural and enhanced, it's all good to me. And Cristy yours look simply superb as is!

• Like 2

My preference, or any guy's preference isn't what matters. What matters is what is the lady's preference. If she prefers to be natural, she should remain natural. If she wants to have implants, she should get implants.

But whatever her decision, it should be her decision, done for herself, not for someone else be it bf/cl/husband or even clients

BTW the ladies I see don't tell me how to "improve" be it Rogaine because I'm follically challenged (I'm bald LOL) or weight loss, they see me for the man I am. Likewise, the women are beautiful, and don't need some guy telling them how to "improve" when no improvement is needed. I see them for the ladies they are

Hope that comes out right

A rambling

RG

• Like 4

I prefer natural breasts, but have also encountered some wonderful enhanced ones too! I guess it depends on what you like! All I know is that I like being able to sleep with one of my hands cupped on one!

• Like 1

I prefer all natural myself and usually see SPs that are...i don't really like the hardness of the handmade ones. But maybe i haven't seen a really good pair lol...most of my experience has been with strippers.

Def don't judge people if they do or not, just my own preference...and that's the good thing about this biz, you can see people who interest you.

No one is questioning the ladies decision on getting a breast job or not...

I prefer all natural myself and usually see SPs that are...i don't really like the hardness of the handmade ones. But maybe i haven't seen a really good pair lol...most of my experience has been with strippers.

Not all implants are hard. There's different types, and they give very different results. The ones that go under the muscle (and deeper in the chest) add volume, but leave fairly unchanged - and therefore "natural"-feeling - chesticles on top. Other implants go on top of the muscle and are more noticeable, but vary hugely depending on what's in them (silicone, saline, other stuff), how well they're placed (some are just wrong; you'll know 'em when you see 'em), and how big they are compared to what the recipient had before (e.g. someone who went A -> DD will probably come across as having more artificial boobs than someone who went B -> C, all other things being equal).

But as I said earlier, the person is way more important than the appendages.

• Like 1

I've said before, in my mind if I can touch them, they're real!

Big or small, enhanced or natural, I've never met a breast I didn't like. :)

But then, I think I've expressed myself on that...

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=142392

And absolutely as others have said, the most important thing is for the lady to be content with herself. I don't think you can be happy if you only strive to be what others want.

• Like 1

Since I prefer small breasts, that's usually what I seek out. They're usually natural, firm, and fills my hands perfectly. I didn't enjoy any of my experiences with enhanced breasts and usually didn't pay much attention to that area when I realized they weren't real. I don't know... I'm a strong dude so perhaps I just had it in my head that if I squeezed to hard, something would break. lol

I have only felt 1, sorry 2 enhanced breasts. It was a nice job by the surgeon with no scarring or folds.

That is what turns me off about it. If there are visible scars around the areola or under the breast or odd folds in the material, it doesn't look right to me.

I like big, small, medium and enhanced. I'm an equal opportunist when it comes to boobies.

• Like 1

It doesn't matter to me one way or another. However, if enhanced breasts make a lady feel better about herself (as in the OP's post) then I think it is a good thing.

• Like 1

Folks have the right to do anything that helps them feel confident and good about themselves, that being said I prefer natural only and it's part of my check list prior to arranging a meeting.

Peace

MG

I like my boobies like I like my ladies... 100% au naturale!

Fakeness and pretentiousness are major turn-offs for me (appears so insecure).

Down-to-earth self-confidence is very sexy in my world, as to me, the biggest sex organ is the brain! Not boob size.

The word 'enhanced' is a euphemism to me, as just because someone has enlarged their breasts, doesn't necessarily mean they have been enhanced imo.

I like my boobies like I like my ladies... 100% au naturale!

Fakeness and pretentiousness are major turn-offs for me (appears so insecure).Interesting statement:) A bit judgemental though;) as the woman I know with enhanced breasts are far from fake or pretentious and certainly not insecure:)

Down-to-earth self-confidence is very sexy in my world, as to me, the biggest sex organ is the brain! Not boob size. So women with augmented breasts don't have down to earth self confidence? Why even care if they are real or not as you say "the biggest sex organ is the brain :)"

The word 'enhanced' is a euphemism to me, as just because someone has enlarged their breasts, doesn't necessarily mean they have been enhanced imo.

I'm sure most of the women that have done it would feel differently:)Whatever anyone does to make them feel better about themselves is wonderful. In saying that it doesn't mean they were insecure before hand, I am a perfect example of that:) I just wanted tits that entered the room before I did, lol, ;)But we all find different things attractive. What I find attractive however, can't be viewed form the outside:)
  • Like 3

I'm a boob man. Always have been, always will be. I prefer the look and feel of natural breasts but I have met many beautiful ladies with enhanced breasts that were also very fun to play with! As was said before the lady who owns the boobs makes the biggest difference. A great set of tits can only get you so far, but a sense of humour and a great personality will always be sexy!