the best you've had

the best to date for me was recently with Misty at CMJ. OMG, John Mayer's Something's Missing was being piped over the speakers toward the end of the session. Even now when I hear that song on the radio, I get shivers up my spine. :D

My understanding is that she is in Toronto trying to be a clothes designer and model. I wish her the best. I really liked her too.

Dawna. She worked as an independent. Large breasts. Great finish. She is retired. Had a place in west end.

I agree about Dawna. I have been looking for someone like her, but none comes close. Would love to see her again.

I have thought about this question over and over. I always come back to the same answer. Michelle_MA is by far the most sensual MA available. We are so fortunate to have her here in Ottawa.

My favorite is now going by a different name, Jessica. Yes, she is the former Miss T. Her advert says body sliding but this morning it was more like well oiled body writhing. IMHO, she is the gold standard by which I measure all my MP encounters.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20298

My favorite is now going by a different name, Jessica. Yes, she is the former Miss T. Her advert says body sliding but this morning it was more like well oiled body writhing. IMHO, she is the gold standard by which I measure all my MP encounters.

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20298

I also had the pleasure of seeing Miss Jessica today. She is indeed as good as they get. She exudes sensuality.

Britney @ Cmj ....... Hands down favorite though there was this lady out in Halifax that used to go by the name of Ginger but that was a long time ago (1994). I sometimes wonder where she might be now.

Michelle MA is on my to-visit-list for 2010 :D

Mine too...I didn't see Erica's name here from Erica's Barbering Spa for Men. In addition to a great relaxing massage, her haircuts are pretty good too. I won't see anyone else now for my hair (and I was old school; going to see a lady to cut hair didn't fly with me back in the day. That's changed now!)

Dawna. She worked as an independent. Large breasts. Great finish. She is retired. Had a place in west end.

I loved Dawna. She was the best. If anyone has her conctact info. Please PM me.

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Megan from Megan's Touch, Ottawa. I had an excellent time with her. She's beautiful, smart, and talented, and gives a very satisfying massage.

So my top three are Michelle MA, and the two Megans (from Allure TO, and Megan's Touch).

Guest n----9

best masseusse is a hard topic...

In ottawa - hands down I would say CMJ - Leah (not there anymore) and I had great chemistry and an explosive finish. Vitala was good too. Misty is also amazing and I hear is back working again... and Michelle has great skills but is now on her own.

In london ontario - there was a girl I had seen who gave me the hottest lap dance I've ever had (incl. SC's) and she wasn't even my masseusse, she was just showing her friend how to do a lap dance... either way...a day to be remembered. I think the place as called sin city or something to that effect.

But back to Ottawa - I don't go back as often as I should but I recommend CMJ hands down for consistent, sensual service with beautiful women! I've only met Jasmin aka "the boss" -) once but she runs a tight ship!

As you guys know I am a big fan of Tatianna, so my vote goes to her. In one recent session we had a shower together, and I also enjoyed giving her luscious body a good massage.

I also had a very nice time with Eva at Acqua. (don't know if she left the business or changed her working name, but have not seen her name there for a while)

Jayda from CMJ had the best technical skills I've experienced here in Ottawa but the best overall was Michelle MA. Both are charming and you can't go wrong with either one.

• Like 1

Jade on Notre-ame street in Gat.nice slim blond the best i ever had the place is closed since last summer and cant find her

Cerb newbie Jessica (Jessicamassage) looks good, though I haven't seen her yet.