the best you've had

Cato, Jessica may be a newbie under this handle, but a newbie she is not. I have met up with her off and on since she was with Studio C. If you are looking for hot body sliding with a lot of fabulous erotic play, take the time to see her. You will not be disappointed.

IMHO, she is my gold standard by which I compare erotic massages. From the moment you arrive and until you leave, she will give 100% of her attention and keep you aroused the entire time, especially in the shower.

To all, treat her well and respect her limits. She is a true gem.

I have to admit, that after all the years of being in the hobby, I have never experienced a massage. Am I missing something?

ATH

I am starting to ask the same question ... there are some stunning pictures of ladies that limit their services to massages. I wonder if there is somewhere on cerb or elsewhere a general faq on massages without associating it to any specific lady as that obviously is problematic.

I started to write a long post, but I dont want to take this thread off topic. I'll start another one.

Hi Eddy,

Does Jessica work in a studio, or on her own, you can PM me details or write me a name where she works, loves body slides if she does???:lol:

RUM

Attila: Should try something different... it's the spice of life. You would be amazed at the sensory overload (and other exciting events) that can be achieved with a sensuous & sexy MP.

I have to admit, that after all the years of being in the hobby, I have never experienced a massage. Am I missing something?

ATH

There is something about lying there.....all relaxed froma a nice massage......then having the tease start....pressure build.....and WOW....all the tension gone in one shot and you have not killed yourself doing push-ups to get there.......

yes the heart racing and the blood pumping and then the release and then comes the kleenex clean up nothing like it.

Guest sidler

Lesley from ( l a mora s ) untouchable and then one day she was gone. I used to go once to twice a week just to see her and Maya said something about her appearance hygeine etc...anyway she was HOT best ever.....hope to see her again, not just in my dreams..

Pauline is my personal favourite. 'She is Back" I'm so happy.:lol:

I went to see different lady's while she was gone, bi-far nothing was as good as her....

Guest Y**_t****

My top 3 picks would be...

Bethany

Marie-Soleil

Erin

Posted via Mobile Device

Guest Y**_t****

Erin who works out of the Bayshore area. Early thirties, petite, strawberry blond.

Posted via Mobile Device

I think we all agree that Michelle-MA is extremely beautiful but I think it's the sensuality of her style that has me always wanting to see her again and again. She can sense your reaction to her touch and she can make the intensity grow exponentially during the session. She is definitely the sexiest masseuse that I have been with.

There are two others I love (Michelle & Bethany) but my best massage was with Misty from CMJ. After our initial shower she turned down the lights, put on some earthy music, and had this cool, low-key vibe, as if to say ?I know exactly what I?m doing?. And she did. She was so comfortable, so sensual that I completely relaxed, lost in my enjoyment of her touch. Her finish was spectacular ? erotic, creative, surprising ? and her "cool" tone lasted right to the front door as she kissed me on the cheek and said ?That was fun.? A perfect hour.

Are there any pics of Pauline on here? I would love to see what she looks like.

They have a website, but there aren't any pics of anyone in there.

Great thread!

In the past I had recommended Mya at Lamora without hesitation. Great milege and esp when she was still with Acqua I also had a mindblowing duo with Sally. Ah the memories. I miss Mya but we had a falling out.

Nowadays I would highly recommend Natalie at Body Basics. Great girl, hot body and very open minded.

If OAF ever brings back Maggie, her massage after FS was amazing.

Can Anyone give me more information on Body basics??? what type of place is it? reviews....

Guest frip***7

does anyone provides french kissing?

Can Anyone give me more information on Body basics??? what type of place is it? reviews....

does anyone provides french kissing?

F27,

You are a fripon, indeed! It is most definitely not on the menu anywhere, though it may happen, rarely, if they know you.

Myself? never seen it being offered...

On the other hand, SPs do, most times...

toine