Asian massage on kijiji

2 hours ago, GolfGuy1 said:

Curious if when you arrive you pay right away? And if so do you include the extra then as well?

I just leave the money on the little table without saying anything. She will count it and know what you want. When contacting her you do not talk about anything other than a massage, she will ignore you.

1 hour ago, Greatone5678 said:

Is this the kijji add 

ASIAN Professional Facial& ** Massage In Downtown Halifax*

Posted 25 days ago

6245 Quinpool Rd, Halifax, NS B3L 1A4, Canada(View Map)

yes that’s her

Hi, can anyone suggest how much money to bring? And is she safe? Ive never been to a happy ending massage before. Feel free to send a personal DM aswell. I just wanna know the risks if there are any.

Any replies appreciated.

Thankyou

On 8/3/2023 at 2:28 PM, Sunandmoon0 said:

Hi, can anyone suggest how much money to bring? And is she safe? Ive never been to a happy ending massage before. Feel free to send a personal DM aswell. I just wanna know the risks if there are any.

Any replies appreciated.

Thankyou

Perfectly safe. She's very sweet. Bring about $180/$200

On 8/5/2023 at 8:48 AM, bornafire said:

Perfectly safe. She's very sweet. Bring about $180/$200

That's just for happy ending? or Full Service?

I see Candy  3119 on LL  for my full body happy ending massage . Her schedule is limited but you can text her anytime . 100 roses Half hour and you can massage her everywhere and she gets to every inch of you too. I mean EVERY inch  lol  . Nice mature woman  and wants you to leave happy . One of my all time massage providers and she does F/S too . I've been intrigued about Lily but for me a little too rich for basically a very vanilla massage. Candy's anything but vanilla . Tell her Boomer reco'd her .

Edited by boomer01
  • Thanks 2

Is anyone else aware that Lily has increased her fee for the "special extra" from what it used to be (over and above the basic massage fee)? Making it much less affordable. 😢

41 minutes ago, rascal in ns said:

Is anyone else aware that Lily has increased her fee for the "special extra" from what it used to be (over and above the basic massage fee)? Making it much less affordable. 😢

Thank Trudeau for that. Cost of everything is double what it was a few years ago. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Anyone else unsuccessfully try to get a hold

of Lily lately? Sent her a message this morning but it came back saying it couldn’t be delivered! 

7 hours ago, GolfGuy1 said:

Anyone else unsuccessfully try to get a hold

of Lily lately? Sent her a message this morning but it came back saying it couldn’t be delivered! 

She is on vacation I guess 

Met Lily again this afternoon, pleasantly surprised to see her wearing a stunning short red dress, had an hour massage with happy ending which never disappoints, she also informed me that she provides pr0stat3 massage, very intrigued for next time.... 

1 hour ago, Joe11109 said:

Met Lily again this afternoon, pleasantly surprised to see her wearing a stunning short red dress, had an hour massage with happy ending which never disappoints, she also informed me that she provides pr0stat3 massage, very intrigued for next time.... 

While I like Lily. Her service does get a bit boring without being able to see her nude in any capacity or touch her. 

I've heard mention that she went topless. Could someone provide more information or share their thoughts on this aspect? As far as the HJ went. She asked me point blank if I wanted it. I know some people have mentioned different experiences.

• Like 1

Yes I can 100% confirm she did topless for me. I believe it was an extra 60 or 80 on top of her normal rate. It was at least 4-5 years ago I had that option (she was only bare during the happy ending phase). They are small but very large nipples for the guys that like that.

I can't confirm if she still has this option as I have not seen her for about 2 years, so please don't ask a million questions.

I will add that I had to ask her a few times if she would provide that before she said yes if that helps anyone.

Edited by weekendforlife
  • Thanks 2

Definitely agree with others on it being boring or mediocre. Massage was was meh, definitely isnt trained. Wasn't so much a massage, more of, rubbing the body. HJ was awful, not enough lube and very robotic.