Cato's 1000th post

According to the Top Posters list on the cerb home page, this would be my 1000th post, though a few hundred of my posts disappeared along with the Beautiful Breasts and Behinds threads. I guess they still count toward my post total. I enjoyed those threads, I confess.

So assuming it's my 1000th post, let me dedicate it to all the beautiful and fascinating women I've met in the past year since joining cerb, in Canada and abroad. There hasn't been one of you that I haven't thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated. You're all fabulous, and I love you.

I'd also like to thank my mates on cerb, whose witty and insightful contributions I've learned so much from. It was a brand new world to me when I started hobbying a year ago, and the help of fellow punters has been really valuable in finding my way to many remarkable experiences.

And there's a long and growing list of women on cerb that I really want to see, but haven't had the chance yet! So lots of good times, and I hope good posting, ahead.

Thanks to you all.

Congratulations Cato on posting 1000 times.....I certainly enjoy you talent for posting all the pics.....and all the other amusing things you have to offer.

Gratz, Cato.

Keep them coming, Hun. You are a sweet heart and a great part of cerb. XoXo Peachy/Val

Guest W***ledi*Time

Plutarch may have been the Roman master of Biography, Livy the master Historian, but Cato is the master of Erotic Travelogue.

Congratulations my friend on your Mth post ... at the rate you're going, it won't be all that long 'til we're treated to post MM!

Guest S***e

Holy smokes!!! 1000 posts in a year...awesome and congrats. I enjoyed your posts very much, especially those of a visual nature. LOL Certainly puts my dismal 200 plus pieces of drivel to shame.

All the best for another K.

Thanks, my friends, for these comments.

I love the cerb community, and look forward to many more activities in it.

Keep on truckin!!!!!!!!! Congrats. Too bad we lost the great photo threads.... Maybe you can come up with a new one that the MOD would approve?? like cats or dogs or cars or...

Cato, you know..how I feel about those lovely threads

(now gone):(

But continue onwards good man! Thanks for sharing your views,your pleasures abroad, and hopefully some day we will have that pint of beer!

Cheers Good Man! and congrats!

Gratz Cato. Your 1000-posts club membership, Heffner-styled smoking jacket and pipe are all in the mail. :)

And do I get a Bunny or two?

picture.php?albumid=725&pictureid=4074

I have some rabbits at home if you are looking for some. And for you my friend since I like you' date=' no charge.:lol:[/quote']

A Bunny like this would be perfect, T'storm. Just send her right along, please.

picture.php?albumid=725&pictureid=4074

A Bunny like this would be perfect, T'storm. Just send her right along, please.

I'll do my best, but damn my rabbits are nothing close to being this good looking. You have great taste Cato.:sm185:

I'm flattered gentlemen ;)

Congrats Cato on your 1000th xo's

I'll do my best' date=' but damn my rabbits are nothing close to being this good looking. You have great taste Cato.:sm185:[/quote']

Congrats Cato on your becoming an CERB Elite member.

You are known to love redheads and spinners so I will present you with a couple. All in fun my friend. :mrgreen:

10017500sq.jpg

karliemontana13.jpg

Sorry for this being so late.