Just had to vent

I'm so upset right now. I try to do things in a manner that good for me and that I don't get confused. My phone don't text that well. I also have a pay as you go phone. So the minutes go fast. If any of you have this kind of phone you know this. I don't mind talking to people but I don't have the money to spend $40 to $80 dollars a day. That is what I used to spend when I had an add. So calling me to get questions I could answer here or on my email is rude.

Also I like to make my clients happy. So I get to see the people who want to meet or see me. So making appointments are great. Most of my clients are happy with this and agree.

I also do last minute adds. This is when I put my number. This is the time it is okey to call me.

I don't mind if you pm me all day and I will respond to you right away and don't mind having conversations. I am really quite fast at responding.

Why I'm writing this is because I'm getting ready for an appointment today and I get a nasty pm. All because I asked to pm me. That is polite because I usually ignore numbers I don't know.

I know this sounds bicthy but I just had to vent

Guest S***e

Peachy/Val you are very kind and accomodating as you have shown this to me in the past even though I had to cancel a few days in advance due to work and travel issues. This is why when I PM you for an appointment 5-7 days in advance I provide you with my private cell phone number so that you will recognize it when I call to confirm that day. I know and understand fully your rationale and I fail to see why this is not clearly understood by other clients or potential clients. Any and all relevent details are posted on your website. Your system is very workable and fair. I can't say as I blame you for being upset. Chin up. Onward and upward as they say.

It's good to vent so don't feel bad about it. Sometimes hobbyists forget to provide basic respect to the SPs and reminding us about that is always OK. It works both ways. We love you as you are. take care.

Peachy, if you receive a nasty PM from a potential client, this is a client you really do not need to waste your time on.

His loss.

Here is a little card you can send him.

imsorry.jpg

• Like 3

You have all the reasons to be upset.

You have a perfect working system, your website is a one pager with all the info on it and you do respond quickly to PM as I can personally attest to.

Plus your website clearly states that the phone is for appointments only.

Hope your rest of the day is a better one!

Having had the pleasure to meet with you more then once, and never having an issue getting in touch with you by PM, I can only say some people have little respect for others.

Just an fyi folks, I ususally get a PM reply real quick from Val, we agree on the number I will be calling from (she like most reputable sp's does not keep numbers) and around when (if not "soon" or "right now") and voila !

Val is one of the very organised and efficient SPs (for the buisiness end), and a great lady to be with, compared to some other requirements from other SPs, hers are fairly simple. Not a very big price to pay to get ion touch with such a gem !

Sorry for your bad day sweety, I hope it gets better and the vent made you feel a bit better. Don't worry, there are plenty of us who will respect you !

Muah !

It's hardly Bitchy, on your part Peachy, who ever this member was has just lost out on an opportunity of a lifetime. In some ways it's best that you discover now how rude and disrespectful he his rather than in person. If this member is unable to follow a simple request, what type of session could that have turned out to be ?

To the member who has upset our dear gal, you should be ashamed of yourself and embarassed to be so childish and petty, like really ?

meanwhile peachy I think you should consider selling these t-shirts to your loyal and growing fan base :)

eat_sleep_peaches_tshirt-p235972903963153583qjha_400.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

Peachy, we love you!

You are an amazing person, warm and genuine and beautiful. A real treasure.

Sounds like you are doing everything right, lot's of people standing up for you. I wouldn't lose sleep over one jerk, sounds like he missed out on a really special time...love the t-shirt cowboy :)

aw, I feel your pain Peachy.

There have been plenty of clients that never make another contact with me when they start asking questions on the phone and I have to either cut them off when they start talking too much eating up my phone minutes and I politely tell them to just email me. they sound shocked or put off.

I get the same reaction when they ask me to describe how I look or my stats etc and I ask them where they saw my ad. (even tho I always put my stats up) I tell them (again politely) ah..well all my info is available on the ad.

I never hear back from those clients.

Is their pride so big that they are embarrassed about an SP not wanting to have a lengthly phone conversation with them? If you call a doctor to ask for an appointment do you think the secretary is going to stay on the line forever with you while you ask all kinds of questions and get into too much detail about everything? peobably not, but at least we offer you the option to email us and websites with LOTS of inormation to reference, yanno?

I kinda sense thats why that client felt the need to PM you a nasty PM Peachy, which is wrong and definitely a sign of a client that is not worth your time...on the phone OR in person

Thanks guys. I feel much better now. I was a long time coming. I get all kinds of people calling me and I just ignore them because I don't know who they are and like Annessa said. I don't have time for. How tall are you? What boob size are you and quite stupid questions. When I took the time to put pictures up. As for nastys I have no need for them. I'm sure this happens to many girls. If not all of the girls.

Cowboy Kenny, LOL. You made my day and Whatsup. I wonder what comes after the courtesy card. Teehee.

wow I can't beleive someone did that to you. you are the most obliging sp around, can't wait till our next rendevous. :D

I don't understand this at all. How could someone be mean to such a beautiful person. Its so nice to see so many people supporting you, you deserve it. BIG HUG

I have a pay-as-you-go kinda thing also, and my phone is meant to text (LG Rumours)

I have a prepaid bargain for 35$ a month by Solo mobile.

Unlimited text and incoming calls

Unlimited nights and Week-ends

400 minutes

For caller ID, I had to add 10.00 and 7.00 for voicemail...

This means, it cost not even 55.00 A MONTH for a prepaid phone, and text is now so easy...

You can find the Solo Mobile LG Rumours at Wal-Mart for about 100.00, coming with a 30.00 credit on activation...

The best about it??? SINCE YOU CAN REGISTER ONLINE, YOU CAN PUT THE NAME YOU WANT! Mine are registered as... GRASS HOPPER! (I brought 3...)

I'm so upset right now. I try to do things in a manner that good for me and that I don't get confused. My phone don't text that well. I also have a pay as you go phone. So the minutes go fast. If any of you have this kind of phone you know this. I don't mind talking to people but I don't have the money to spend $40 to $80 dollars a day. That is what I used to spend when I had an add. So calling me to get questions I could answer here or on my email is rude.

Also I like to make my clients happy. So I get to see the people who want to meet or see me. So making appointments are great. Most of my clients are happy with this and agree.

I also do last minute adds. This is when I put my number. This is the time it is okey to call me.

I don't mind if you pm me all day and I will respond to you right away and don't mind having conversations. I am really quite fast at responding.

Why I'm writing this is because I'm getting ready for an appointment today and I get a nasty pm. All because I asked to pm me. That is polite because I usually ignore numbers I don't know.

I know this sounds bicthy but I just had to vent

$40 to $80 a day from phone charges? Yowza! If it's just about that I'd recommend you get yourself on an all-inclusive program with your cellphone provider. If it's a matter of guys wasting your time by dragging on a phone conversation, then there's not much one can do. They're either getting their jollies off chatting with you or trying to get a feel for you. In the former case it's best to cut them off straight away but if it's the latter then it could cost you a good client. Me, I prefer setting things up via email but I find quite a few ladies and/or agencies that insist on the old-school phone thing.

Just fine-tuned an iPhone 3G account on Rogers for a friend. She now has pretty much unlimited text, unlimited web and unlimited LD for about $100 a month. "Unlimited" for her anyway, and she's pretty much a "gadget gurl" hi-end user. Lol. (Damn, can she text and surf on that thing! Lol. Knows all the apps too. Lol. And calls family and friends across the country on a regular basis. HINT: if you're with Rogers, and call a certain number of people LD a lot, check out the "MY5" option.)

But, in my experience (YMMV), you've got to be willing to spend the time to find a friendly geek at your phone Corp SP (weekend afternoons seem best to hook-up via the 1-800 # with these typa folk) who knows all the plans, is a phone usage geek/freek with the same phone owned personally as the one you're dealing with and can give you the best advice based on known usage patterns. Worked for me. YMMV.

darling...relax....it is lots of those around.....just have a hug from all of us and relax.......forget it.....idiots are not deserving our energy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracie:rolleyes:

I'm fine with my phone. I had my other phone before the great deals. It is the lack of respect. I do things for a reason. I like to talk to people on the phone because it gives me a feel for them. If they are rude from the start. I have no need to see them. Also if they are drunk ect, ect.

I like to know who is calling me so I don't waste my time and get the rude calls. For example how tall are you. Do you do ect, ect. I have had very rude requests. That do not need to be mentioned here. I also don't need to mention what I was called this morning either.

I took the time to build a website. With a working email and I have been lucky. To not have had the need to use anything but cerb. I hope everyone here knows what a pm is. Every girl gets this I'm sure. It's just part of our job. I got what I needed off my chest and I feel much better.

I was using an example of what I used to pay. A while back. But now that you mention it. I just may go shopping. Like I need an excuse to do that. I feel spending coming on. Thanks for the great responds guys. XoXo Peachy/Val

Peachy, I've talked to you on the phone and noticed you're quick and to the point, now I know why! Thanks for clarifying that!

Anyone that would be rude to you has something wrong with them....you're an angel! Tell me who they are and I'll prepare a hole in the desert...... :)