• OutForFun
    • Seymour
    • Skagoldfinger
    • spud271
    • T'Storm
    • valleyman
    • Wrinkledintime
    • Youngstud

Congratulations antlerman on your victory.

Congratulations to all fellow nominees, thanks for the nomination, the votes and the laughs.

WOW....I am speachless........yah yah...like shit antlerman........

Truly I am speachless.....but I can still type......hehehehe

I would like to hank all the members and thier "members" for making this place a great forum to go to.

I would really like to thank the ladies.......oh all the ladies....the special fun...sexy...amazing ladies......if not for them......we would not have anything to talk about.

The Mod...thanks to him...for this forum.....

I find this place a great way to escape and to live vicariously through experiances shared by others.

I do not get to write many rec's as I do not get to hobby as much as I would like....but soon to change I hope.....

I have always shared what ever information I can of my experiances....I do not lurk....and I never try to put any one down or scare them away.

before I get dragged off the stage by a sexy lady in high heels and a long gown......

I may not write alot of reviews.....but I do try to contribute when I can....I greatly thank all the other people who again make this board so much damn fun!!!!!

:bddog:

Congratulations to None of the Above! You were the most deserving amongst this lot of miscreants and layabouts...now let's get high

Yeah, yeah, yeah ... let's not forget who really won before all this revisionist history stepped in. IMHO the election results were handled in a manner befitting some third-world banana "republic". The winner was DoobDude (aka none of the above). Let that sink in a bit. The people had spoken!

Yeah, yeah, yeah ... let's not forget who really won before all this revisionist history stepped in. IMHO the election results were handled in a manner befitting some third-world banana "republic". The winner was DoobDude (aka none of the above). Let that sink in a bit. The people had spoken!

... and here I was wondering who "doobdude" was ... sometimes I'm so thick I wonder if I should be working for Harper!

Scout

• Like 1

i like young stud

Maybe send him a pm to get rates and services, I hear he's quite reasonable ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe send him a pm to get rates and services, I hear he's quite reasonable ;)

Posted via Mobile Device

hahahahahaha

• Like 1

You so missed the voting... the POLL is closed and I guess I need to close this thread.