• OutForFun
    • Seymour
    • Skagoldfinger
    • spud271
    • T'Storm
    • valleyman
    • Wrinkledintime
    • Youngstud

But in the end, as I think President Bush (was it he?) has said on more than one occasion, it's all just a fucking game. Lol

Nice how you managed to quote someone that fixed an election hehehe ;)

And good to see that your voting ratio has spiked with the new code forcing people to view the thread and take part. On another totally unrelated note, I'd also like to welcome some new cerb members that have joined recently - CrackLover, High_times, and igotahangover...we're all eagerly awaiting your contributions!

• Like 1

insidevoice <-- helping to prepare DoobDude's acceptance speach

first lines.....

Oh wow man!

Like totally cool......I mean awwwwsum man...really.....

wow...I never....like....cool....did I just say that man...wow

I am sooo stoked dude!

I'm very new to the board and I haven't heard of half of the names in the poll (yet) so I don't think I really qualify to vote, however I was not aloud to proced until I did so I chose Cato. :) He is very friendly and helpful and has made me feel welcome and comfortable here. I'm hoping to meet you someday...:) Salut Cato!

And that is as good a reason as any to vote for him!

I'm very new to the board and I haven't heard of half of the names in the poll (yet) so I don't think I really qualify to vote, however I was not aloud to proced until I did so I chose Cato. :) He is very friendly and helpful and has made me feel welcome and comfortable here. I'm hoping to meet you someday...:) Salut Cato!

insidevoice <-- helping to prepare DoobDude's acceptance speach

I think The Dude would say, if he were allowed to post here, that insidevoice, as his campaign manager, has done a brilliant job.

Insidevoice not only insisted Mod accept his nomination of The Dude (based on the early Florida, late southern Illinois and combined Greater Toronto Area 905 polls), but has very skillfully managed his campaign since then. His witty, thoughtful and convincing mass PM promo blitz has not only helped the turn-out for all candidates but also has propelled The Dude into the cliff-hanging finish we see looming before us.

What's next? Ask Micheal Ignatieff.

Lol.

Congratulations to None of the Above! You were the most deserving amongst this lot of miscreants and layabouts...now let's get high

Congratulations Antlerman

(and doobdude)

and of course everyone who was nominated!

cerbaward.jpg

Congrats to Antlerman! Your many, useful and often witty posts have received the formal peer recognition they deserve.

And thanks to insidevoice, who, at the last moment, graciously withdrew his vote for The Dude, thus breaking what would have otherwise been a dead-heat tie.

My congrats to antlerman, well done! And my thanks to fellow cerbites for their support.

I love it here!

Congrats antlerman, your unique perspective and twisted sense of humour are always welcome 'round these parts. Well deserved, indeed.

homerdancing.gif

DIDO... antlerman..congrats...just slow down on 2 things...

the fucking kleenex and :handjob:

and the polls...lol:mrgreen:

Congrats Antlerman ,i often chuckle after reading your posts. You seem like a very important part of this community we call CERB casey :mrgreen:

Edited by c***y
spelling

Guest Ou**or**n

Hats off to you Antlerman, your humour always adds a bit of fun to our experience here on the board.

Overall though I must say I was a bit surprised by the turn of the voting pattern after MOD made a visit to the page mandatory. The voting shifted away from (to my mind anyway) members with who had made in-depth and insightful contributions to members who might be more memorable to the larger lurker population of the board who now suddenly felt they had to vote.

I recognize that before the forced viewing that the participation level in voting was a bit low and certainly it is interesting to see the different attitudes in what constitutes a 'valued member'.

I also found it interesting that this swing in voting pattern did not happen to the Valued SP awards. I think this is perhaps because there were no SP's in the running that a large volume of populist or humorous posts (Emma is often funny but she was not in the running as she had already won).

Different members contribute in different ways. Antlerman of course contributed both his humour and I think a few times helped a lot of us take this whole scene a little less intensely. Seymour was a great contributor with his pics before threads with outside pics got banned. Cato has really picked up with his various threads highlighting the wonderful ladies here. Members such as Dummpy, YS, spud271 and a few others that have been active in this hobby for a long time always give a broader perspective.

Anyway now we move on and I hope everyone keeps posting and contributing in their own ways. It is this variety of contributions that makes this board such a positive place.

Congats Antlerman

Keep doing, what your doing and after that you can use these. :lol:

antlerman4.jpgantlerman2.jpg

Too funny whatsup! Great graphics.

Congats Antlerman

Keep doing, what your doing and after that you can use these. :lol:

antlerman4.jpgantlerman2.jpg