• Seymour
    • Skagoldfinger
    • spud271
    • T'Storm
    • valleyman
    • Wrinkledintime
    • Youngstud

cerbaward.jpg

The VALUED MEMBER AWARD (Burgundy One) is for the hobbyists who are part of our community here on cerb. A recognition award for the guys who take time to participate and contribute.

Requirements

1. Any male member here on cerb who you feel has helped you or gone above and beyond to bring useful or helpful information to our community.

- - - - - - - PLEASE READ - - - - - - -

To solve previous problems this will be the LADIES award for SP's who

contribute on the site and at the same time this award runs we will also

run the VALUED MEMBER awards (For the men). This will solve all the

problems we had in the past (I HOPE).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time
Canuckhooker is on twice. Might be a cause for confusion.

One of them should be Capitalman!

You are smart... just like me8-).....I'm holding off until it is corrected, I'm going report the thread to MOD so it is corrected.

• Like 2

Sorry. I did have Canuckhooker twice. So if anyone who already voted would like to place a vote for Capitalman just PM me and I will add a vote for him to your votes in the database as you will not be able to re-vote.

Sorry Cap! Was a late night.

Thanks for fixing that.. being on there twice could split the vote. LOL At least I wasn't on the SPs list, where some people think I should be based on my screen-name.. LOL

• Like 1

I'm just flattered I made it onto the list! Woohoo!

I love contributing here, it's just been a busy summer with work so I haven't been around as much as I like.

I'm just flattered I made it onto the list! Woohoo!

I love contributing here, it's just been a busy summer with work so I haven't been around as much as I like.

I think it's time guys like you, who post interesting stuff from time to time based on real personal experience, rather than necessarily people who spend a lot of time posting about everything because they're interested in everything (I've been in both camps), should be recognized.

Having not only had the privilege of imbibing a malt beverage with you in person at a CERB event, but also as a fan of your sometimes feisty, sometimes idiosyncratic but always interesting posts, I hope you do well here, Mr. C-man.

Woohoo indeed!

There's an F-bomb award? That's fucking bullshit, I want that mother fucker too! What the fuck do I have to do to get that shit? Guess I'll never know, fuck...

YoungStud, I am disappointed that you're not getting the credit you deserve here, but I guess that's just the way things are for now. I blame the DoobDude, his influence has tainted your persona forever ;)

... not to take anyone's inventory, but I wonder why the the cowboy isn't on the list? He contributes to the community via posts, discussions as well as through the diary website ... which although not strictly a cerb forum, is so widely used and commented on by cerb members that it could be considered part of our community. (just thinkin aloud)

Scout

I'd have included the unmentionable dwarf as well ... not only for his posts or his advice ... but also for his organizing of social events ...

(still just thinkin aloud ... )

All the included members are great though ... hard to pick the most valuable as I've certainly gained from each of them!! (although if the award were for pure writing ability and entertainment, it'd be hard to beat many of Seymour's posts!)

Scout

I guess because they've previously won acclaim as valued members, cowboy and dumpy don't need to get nominated again ...

hmmmmm .... sometimes ..... when I breath in REALLY deeply ... oxygen does finally reach my brain!! :oops:

Scout

Cato,

The true gentleman caller, always makes his lady "cum" first. Clever curious & kind " } never change hunny xoxo Jenna Lynn:exagerefesses:

It's very interesting to see the numbers change since MOD implemented this required viewing of the thread! Good idea MOD!!

I think I'm out of the running now (you too Wrinkledintime) so that just motivates me to participate more.

It's very interesting to see the numbers change since MOD implemented this required viewing of the thread! Good idea MOD!!

I think I'm out of the running now (you too Wrinkledintime) so that just motivates me to participate more.

Definately has had quite an overall impact.

There's an F-bomb award? That's fucking bullshit, I want that mother fucker too! What the fuck do I have to do to get that shit? Guess I'll never know, fuck...

YoungStud, I am disappointed that you're not getting the credit you deserve here, but I guess that's just the way things are for now. I blame the DoobDude, his influence has tainted your persona forever ;)

Forever?! Fuckin' forever??!! No fucking way! Lol.

Thanks for your kind words of support and encouragement, though, buggernot. Lol.

But in the end, as I think President Bush (was it he?) has said on more than one occasion, it's all just a fucking game. Lol

Or, as I think I've said (on more than one occasion - lol), live your life large, write smart, enjoy the moment, take lots of chances and always be a moving target.

Sorry that the Dude has had to pay the price for many of those things, but I feel that, in sum, everything which has gone before has done a lot to restore the balance, as well as a certain sense of humility and atonement, to an otherwise unnecessarily solipsistic and overly confident universe. ;-)

Nice to see, in any event, that as of the votes cast on 10:25 p.m. Nov 26, that the Dude is tied for the lead. Lol.

Guest W***ledi*Time
Definately has had quite an overall impact.

Yup, looks like we've now tapped into the DoobDude demographic ... I've never seen anyone move so fast through a cloud of Giggle Smoke ... straight to the top of the poll!