Great job as always Mistert and loneskater, amazing evening! It was really nice seeing new faces and old ones too.

And a big thx to all the amazing ladies that I got a chance to meet at dinner before :)

the only down side is that I didnt get to taste Mistert's brownies :'( but I got a cookie :D

BJ

• Like 4

Really great social!

It was nice to see old friends and catch up with them and meet new people alike!

Sad that Veronica didn't make it...next time I'll drag her kicking and screaming, promise.

• Like 3

Another AMAZING Social by misterT & loneskater....Well done gentlemen, it was definitely an EPIC night. It was so nice to finally put a few faces to the names as well as catch up with friends.

Thanks again for having me and hosting such a festive evening....

• Like 5

Guest *l**e

Thanks guys, I had a great time; everyone was super nice and fun. As others have said; nice to see old friends and wonderful to meet some new faces too.

Can't wait till the next social.

Thanks to Mr. T AND Loneskater for once again putting together a great event! It was Great to see old friends and meet new ones! Too bad I could not stay longer!

• Like 3

Omg sooo much fun. Thanks loneskater n misterT. You guys are party planners for sure. Next thing you know you'll be doing weddings and Bar Mitzvahs.

So nice to see everyone and finally meet some of the ladies I haven't met before.

A very special thank you to spud for coming. We were all worried about you so thanks for coming.

Big kisses everyone!

Happy Holidays!

• Like 3

Holy Hooters !!! and Merry Boobness :)

Now wasn't that a party. !!!!!!!!!

Thanks fellas for a wonderfully planned event.

You ladies all looked sooooooooo gorgeous. Thanks for being you and for keeping the blood flowing like it is supposed to.....to all the right places.

It was great to meet friends and meet some new ones. Gals and guys.

Look forward to the next one. Happy Holidays Peeps !!

Now back to my coffee, advil and visions of boobs on the back of my eyelids....motorboat, motorboat, motorboat ;)

Coulda been the whisky....mighta been the gin......

• Like 7

Thank you to mistert & Loneskater for organizing a first rate function!

It was great to catch up with some old friends and meet some new ones too! I was lucky enough to win a door prize thanks to CMJ & ALO!

The Venue was excellent as was the staff! It was a bit dark in the room but Emily's pink shoes helped to brighten it up!

Looking forward to the next social!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!

• Like 5

Could you whistle for me again....I like that :) You will always have my attention ;) LOL

Wow! Wow! Wow!

So much fun and well worth the trip. HUGE thanks to mistert and loneskater for planning a wonderful evening. Thank you to Annessa for wrapping the door prizes. Thank you to the DROP DEAD GORGEOUS bartenders who were amazing.

It was so great to put a face to so many names. I didn't have a chance to say hi to everyone -- it was a flurry! But made many new friends and had an absolutely wonderful time. Thank you SO much for having me !! xoxo

• Like 1

Mr T and Skates, another perfectly successful social! Great job and many thanks!!

-Alg

• Like 2

Wow, Thank you MisterT and Loneskater... you guys rock! Thanks for making it comfortable and fun. Everyone I chatted with were so friendly, thank you.

It was my first social and I was a kid in a candy shop... so yummy!

To all the ladies, your smiles and beautiful outfits made this event spectacular... your heels kept me drooling and those legs...lots of legs! Thank you for sharing and coming out to meet. I was in heaven and you are all Angels. Looking forward to meeting again.

Everyone have a safe and happy holiday season

Merci and Take care

• Like 3

Guest c**io**m7

Sounds like it was a great night again! Sorry to have missed it...maybe the next one.

Guest P*rry

MisterT and Loneskater: The Christmas Social was absolutely a blast! The bar was good, the nibbles were delicious and everyone was in good spirits.

It was especially nice to have the chance to put faces to names. And, it was a great way to start the Christmas break.

Thank you again for organizing a really great evening. I also appreciate the support from those who gave gifts. I look forward to using my massage coupon from the ALO Group.

Merry Christmas,

Joseph

Thank you mistert and loneskater for a great time! Fun events like this are magic, but they don't happen by magic. Thanks for all your work and care.

I am still pretty new to cerb and this was my first social. It was a real pleasure to see some old friends and meet some new ones. Looking forward to the next one!

And thanks to ALO Spas for the gift certificate door prize. A bonus pleasure:)

My thanks to everyone and I wish you, and yours, a very Happy Holidays!

• Like 3

Pout.

Due to personal reasons I could not attend. Another Social and another success from what I see! I know how hard folks work to put these together and kudos go to our coordinators from what Im reading!

I am truly looking forward to the next one. My new dress is still hanging there looking lonely and wanting to be worn.

I am glad that everyone had a wonderful time. To connect with people that you only read is a special thing and, I think, rather unique to O-Town.

I love the CERB community and will make a special effort to come to the next one to meet old friends and make new ones.

• Like 3

Well done MisterT and Loneskater. Thanks for all your hard work. This social was a great success. It was a fun evening meeting so many you.

• Like 2

I wanted to add my voice to everyone else's and say Thank you very much to MisterT and Loneskater for all of the hard work they put into making the socials such a success and a wonderful evening.

As always it was great to catch up with everyone and to meet new people.

Also I wanted to thank ALO very much for the door prize.

• Like 3