I have been a member for many years and I can attest to the quality of the service but most importantly the quality of the ladies they have there.

Posted via Mobile Device

I will Third, Fourth, and Fifth that My Cerb friends! CMJ is AWESOME!

The ladies are all gorgeous and just so much fun to spend sensual time with..........OMG!!!....(sigh).....Lol

Well worth the membership! :bigclap::icon_wink:

I'm a life time member (since the very first days) as they say "Memberships have their privileges".... As in viewing their web page as a member, getting immediate response for a booking,their fantastic parties and CMJ have "hot,beautiful and sexy" women at both locations.

Reward yourself, be a member. ;)

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

I signed up to the club tonight, thinking it was going to be $200. It ended up being $200 + tax, which they told me was $236 total. I gave them $240 since I didn't have change.

Now that I've arrived home and performed the calculation, $200 plus tax is actually $226. I'm a little embarrassed I didn't do my own calculations on my cellphone to arrive at the proper amount.

This is the first I had ever heard of the tax and I searched Google to see if there were any posts by people about having to pay tax. Has anyone also paid tax and is it standard practice?

Not trying to nickel and dime over $40, but just wanted to ensure what happened was normal.

Thanks in advance. :)

I signed up to the club tonight, thinking it was going to be $200. It ended up being $200 + tax, which they told me was $236 total. I gave them $240 since I didn't have change.

Now that I've arrived home and performed the calculation, $200 plus tax is actually $226. I'm a little embarrassed I didn't do my own calculations on my cellphone to arrive at the proper amount.

This is the first I had ever heard of the tax and I searched Google to see if there were any posts by people about having to pay tax. Has anyone also paid tax and is it standard practice?

Not trying to nickel and dime over $40, but just wanted to ensure what happened was normal.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hey hun - thank you for coming tonight... yes you are right, the math was wrong. Single membership is $200+HST which is $226 NOT $236... maybe someone misheard due to loud music.

Anyways, please contact me directly and I will ensure you have a house credit for the $14 difference from your $240 paid.

Thank you again and thank you for helping us smash records for attendance for our parties!

Jasmin

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

Thanks for the quick reply Jasmin and thanks again for hosting the party!

I retract my above post. What the heck was I thinking? I just did my own accounting of my wallet and retraced my actions earlier this evening where suddenly it all came back to me vividly. At first, I actually gave the tall hostess only $200, comprised exactly of 2 x $100 bills (because I thought it was a flat $200 membership fee), and then when I heard the total was $236 after tax, I added 1 x $20 bill to my application clipboard, bringing my total to $220 (but somehow thinking I was paying $240).

So in my delirious state (I don't even drink, haha), I actually short-changed you six dollars for which I completely apologize. I knew I should have taken that nap to refresh my brain before coming to the party.

I owe your organization money, which I will bring with me when I arrange my introductory session. My most sincere apologies.

The membership is absolutely worth it. Trust me when I say you will not regret becoming a member at CMJ. ;)

I have had awesome experiences at CMJ, since becoming a member last December. I'm only sorry that it took me so long to join.

The women are all amazing and fun, every one of them. It's like your own private club where they take really good care of you. :)

YES, Indeed Gentlemen! Membership at CMJ is well worth it!!!.......WoW!.....OMG!!!!

Hastings56...... Happy member.... (very happy) since May 2012! :icon_wink:

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

My CMJ account has been activated (thanks CMJ!) and I've been enjoying browsing the full-sized photos in the members' area. :)

Is it just me, or does the Touch of Euphoria website (outcall wing of CMJ) not have any photos posted on that site? I see that there are some hostesses listed on the TOE website that are not listed on the CMJ website and I was curious about what they looked like. :)

Was anyone at the Halloween party at night (past 9pm)? Unfortunately I didn't get to introduce myself to all the hostesses but I was curious about one particular one. She had straight blonde hair probably down to the middle of her back, slim build, her costume might have been black but I don't remember exactly what it was, and she was wearing clear stiletto dancer heels. I don't recognize her from any of the photos on the CMJ website.

Every hostess I met was lovely and Jasmin deserves her own separate recognition again from me for a job well done on the development and expansion of her erotic empire with a growing legion of gorgeous hostesses!

Thanks in advance!

I guess with the nature of this board, the only type of response you are going to get will be positive as anything negative would get deleted. Just saying. I use to be a member and am extremely tempted to renew my membership as there seems to have been many improvements over the last couple of years since I let my membership go. Many positive reviews for the ladies who work there and most of the postings by the ladies seem extremely enticing!

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

Look at the "other" board too. Plenty of members there encouraging others to join. I enjoy reading both forums for what they bring to the table. If an opinion is unanimous between both boards, there is a good chance that it speaks the truth. :)

Guest *rb*n C*wb*y

Has anyone ever received phantom booking confirmations through CMJ's appointment-booking system?

This afternoon, I had a small break at work and was able to log into my personal e-mail account. To my surprise, in my inbox I saw an appointment awaiting confirmation for CMJ East for 11:30am this morning.

Here is what didn't add up for me:

1) I hadn't logged into the CMJ website in at least the past couple of days.

2) The appointment was booked for the CMJ East location, despite my obvious preference for CMJ West due to me living in the west end. I wouldn't go that far out of my way just to visit CMJ East unless I had a very good reason.

3) The appointment time stated 11:30am. The message arrived in my inbox at 11:35am. Don't normal people typically book IN ADVANCE, not five minutes late? ;) Besides, I have your typical boring 9-5 style of workday hours, so I never even do appointments during the day!

4) I'm a new member as of October 25, 2013, and haven't even had time to have my introductory 30 minute session yet! ;)

I somewhat suspect that my account was hacked, but I don't see anywhere on the CMJ website where I can change my password or profile preferences.

Has anyone ever come across this particular scenario before?