Do women really like to be spanked?

I like to be spanked, not beaten up... Spanking brings blood to the bum area, which makes it more sensitive (not only the bum, but the entire area).

It has to be use in accordance of both parties, and very lightly at first, as not everybody enjoys it. It also brings a little sub/dom game into the play, so I would talk to the lady before hand, so she is aware...

Easing into it is usually best. Test the limits. Where, how hard, how often, all play a part.

Spanking goes beyond just the butt. Slapping, more accurately. The backs of the thighs are good targets for light slapping to increase sensitivity. The breasts can accept a little light slap play. I try to stay away from the face. I ask first, if I'm interested.

I have very strong hands and good reflexes, so I can get a good hard slap in with very little distance. It can be surprising if you aren't used to it. I was in a SC last month and a woman kept asking me to go a little harder. I don't usually go beyond a certain force, but she asked for it. We had to stop for a while after the 4th slap. I have to admit that she was a bit more amorous after it though.

The other thing I find is that it works both ways. My fingers get more sensitive after a good hard slap.

• Like 1

I'm not into spanking usually but earlier this year, I was with a lady that kinda encouraged it. She was between my legs doing her thing and then spun around a little so the her butt was exposed to my right hand. She wiggled it a little invitingly so I gently pat her there. She squealed in the most delightful way so I gave her a second pat but with a little more enthusiasm. She squeaked again and turn to look me in the eyes with the most devilish and playful smile. She then took out some oil and squeezed it on to my hand and wiggled her but in front of me again, after rubbing it with the oil I gave her a smack and again she squealed in delight and went back to work on junior. I smacked her again and she gave a soft moan of pleasure and worked harder on junior. This went on for a quite a few more times until I couldn't hold off any longer and just convulsed uncontrollably in her mouth. After rinsing her mouth she came back and engaged me in the most sensual kiss until our time was up.

• Like 1

I know some women like to be spanked.

But do most woman really like to be spanked.

and if so, is it a light playful spank, a medium spank.

Or spanking that will leave hand prints on the but.

Just curious, I wouldn't like to hurt a woman, unless it really turns them on?

But I could never really do more then a playful spank.

Just like to get your opinion?

I LOVE being spanked! All kinds of spanking, just has to be the right person and the right chemistry. Also, a warm up never hurt anyone.

• Like 1

I've been reading a lot on twitter. And it seems like women really get turn on being spanked. I've done some light spanking, but dont want to hurt a woman. How hard do women want to be spanked?

This, like all aspects of sexual activity, is best discussed between those involved. You can see by the various answers that each lady likes and desires different things!

I have said it many times but will say it again. The key to an awesome sex life is COMMUNICATION!

It's so sad that couples can't feel comfortable enough in their relationships to let their partner know what they REALLY need in order to be sexually satisfied.

But then again, I wouldn't be needed then lol.

Oh and ya, I like being spanked :)

• Like 3

Personally I don't. If a regular wants to do a play fun tap cuz he likes it, ok. But I don't get anything out of it, and if anyone insists on being allowed to spank me full tilt I just don't book them. I do tend to attract some guys that are obsessed with butts and want to be able to spank hard, but I am not interested in that.

• Like 2

In my case I like getting spanked. From the little "hello" slap on the butt to the hard "leave a hand mark on the bum" spank behind closed doors (oh well sometimes I like it through my dress as well lol)

I just don't like when you do it on a first meeting outside of the session.

• Like 1