SHAVING questions

HI,

Looking to experience of being "bald" down there for the first time, and what it would feel like. Is there are any high quality, hygienic locales with nice ladies, out there that will offer shaving all genital areas down under to me, HJ release is not important at all, but hygiene is.

PM replies is okay as well.

Thank you for your time.

Y1

I believe this lady can accomodate your request - haven't experienced her manscaping skills but I assume they are consistent with her other excellent services. Please let us know how things go!

I plan to use her barber skills in the near future..!....

Hi Guys,

thanks for the info above guys, but are there any " walk-in places " in the city? I am guessing no, but just thought I would ask. I have seen some places advertised in Montreal at some Asian Spa places, but it is a ways away.

best,

Y1

Hi Guys,

thanks for the info above guys, but are there any " walk-in places " in the city? I am guessing no, but just thought I would ask. I have seen some places advertised in Montreal at some Asian Spa places, but it is a ways away.

best,

Y1

There may be some bikini waxing places in town that may also do men, but there definitely won't be any extras there (I would guess).

cumon, just do it yourself. baby powder and a disposable razor, double or triple blade. go easy and don't try to get it all the first time.

• Like 2

cumon, just do it yourself. baby powder and a disposable razor, double or triple blade. go easy and don't try to get it all the first time.

Yes and rinse the hair out after every pass ...... lol

I think the inquiry has as much to do with the experiece as the result. Afterall, we could all just stay home and look after our needs ourselves, but why would we with a board full of hotties ready to help.

LOL, I been doing this for a while now, though I have never been completely shaved. As Slurp, mentioned, it is more the experience than anything.

Thanks,

Y1

LOL, I been doing this for a while now, though I have never been completely shaved. As Slurp, mentioned, it is more the experience than anything.

Thanks,

Y1

It's interesting how women can get themselves completely shaved all by themselves. Helps not to have hanging delicates, I guess.

I wouldn't mind watching a woman shave herself down from a big bushy bush to nothing one day, even though I prefer if women don't go completely bald, and leave a patch or landing strip behind. But going from bushy bush to nothing is more about the spectacle than anything.

Guest ****ven

Check out Ms. Samantha's manscaping service - she can give you tips on how to maintain it yourself - and you get to leave happy :)

HI,

Looking to experience of being "bald" down there for the first time, and what it would feel like. Is there are any high quality, hygienic locales with nice ladies, out there that will offer shaving all genital areas down under to me, HJ release is not important at all, but hygiene is.

PM replies is okay as well.

Thank you for your time.

Y1

i found place that does brazilian for men waxing. i did this for the last 5 years.

i start last year the brazilian for men by electrolysis. it now clean and vert confortable.

Posted via Mobile Device