Has anyone been to CUBA for some SP action?

I know this is a little off topic but this is the perfect time of year to go to Cuba for a little extracuricular activity (girls are getting out of school soon).

Does anyone here have any experiances they can share?

Every time I go I stupidly bring a lady friend so I am not free to tastes the locals but damn some of them are really hot.

hey dreamer been there many times flip teh szsecurity 40 .00 at the resort and hell hook u up with some ladies you can bring to your room at night,also if you go off resort watch for pick pockets from girls at there place remember a avery poor country with beautiful young women .

Supposedly you can go a long way with $20 US.

But I also heard to be careful; these girls are not all clean. It is a poor country so, where there's money, they'll do anything since they don't have a choice.

Guest cartman

I have been told by a close friend who was in Cuba a few months ago that the police frown on the sexual exploitation of their women and you can get in serious trouble. Just be careful

I would be very careful doing something like picking up in Cuba, (not because of the worry of STIs because as much as they are poor the do have universal health care and one of the highest doctor/patient ratios in the world.) But yes Cuban police, and Cuban men in general, DO NOT seem to appreciate tourist guys trying to get with their women. I've experienced this first hand, as well as having a friend from college getting roughed up (while the police ignored). If you want this sort of action think Mexico, Dominican, even Costa Rica. Though I prefer to dabble with a few 'less than legal' substances when I'm down there, and Cuba doesn't take lightly to these types of things either. I will add that if you go to a resort and get a massage, always go with the local girls, since IMEx some resorts have "white" girls also, and they usually bring their RMT ethics with them.

Yes Narman, excellent points.

The system in Cuba is set up to try and thwart prostitution by limiting access by Cuban nationals to all hotels and resorts, unless they (a) work there, or (b) have special permission to enter the hotel, in which case they are watched carefully by secret police the entire time they are there.

In Cuba there are more secret police who don't wear uniforms than those who do. So, if you do decide to risk it and get caught, expect to spend a few nights in a Cuban jail (not pleasant), pay a lot of money, and ultimately be deported.

How do I know all this, you ask? In "another life" I worked there for the Cuban government on a development project. I had to be sure to plan my events at public buildings rather than hotels so that all my Cuban volunteers could attend.

I also watched carefully the neighbourhood where our project staff had us staying. I soon noticed that Santana, the mild mannered guy who just seemed to hang around the square all day changed into a police uniform at night and stood guard outside our casa. Everyone who goes to Cuba is watched carefully, whether they know it or not.

And yes, you do need to worry about STDs in Cuba. If a man or woman in Cuba tests positive for HIV, they are shipped off to an island and spend their lives with the rest of the HIV positive population. They can never leave, so there is a lot of motivation if someone is in the sex trade to NEVER GET TESTED to avoid detection.

Want some real good advice from a lady who knows a little about this sort of stuff? Don't cross-border shop when you go south, especially not in Cuba!

Hugs,

JJ

I have been to Cuba three times with clients, and I would never recommend highing a lady out there...

Firstly, you get caught you go to jail, do not collect 200 or any of your possesions...

Secondly, Cuba has an amazing health care system, almost one of the best in the world, but Hep C is every where, as is HPV... So gentlemen please play safe...

Cuba offers free health care to all as well as dental, making it not only one of the best. My brother chipped his tooth before he wedding, he got married in Havana... The hospital fixed him up free of charge...Great Great people...

ha-ha Cuba.... great place to swim but tasting the locals.... All inclusive menu back in 2002 was $1 US... I couldn't believe it and some of these girls looked like they where no older than 18 at best. Safe sex is not practiced at all in Cuba Why??? Try and find a place that sells rubbers. I played with the jelly-fish and drank myself stiff with Cuban Rum.

Great vacation, Cheap.... YMMV.

I have been to Cuba three times with clients, and I would never recommend highing a lady out there...

Firstly, you get caught you go to jail, do not collect 200 or any of your possesions...

Secondly, Cuba has an amazing health care system, almost one of the best in the world, but Hep C is every where, as is HPV... So gentlemen please play safe...

I just want to clarify, I didn't mean you don't have to worry about STIs in Cuba; I just meant that STIs aren't running rampant to the point where they are more of a concern than here. Always be safe!

Guest gagagaga

Curacao is a little island near Arube. There is a place there called Campo Allegre where all the prostitues on the island live. They rent little hotel rooms where they work out of. It is a walled in community with bars, etc, and the girls can work 24/7, as much or as little as they like. You can get a girl for as little as $25 American, and there are literally hundreds to choose from. The girls there are cleaned (medically verified routinely), and come in all shapes, sizes and colours. It's Disney for hornballs like us.

I think you spelled Allegre wrong (I think it is Alegre is it not?) - means "happy camp"

Guest gagagaga

And happy it is...I have been there many many times, and always leave very, very happy.

Guest gagagaga

And very accurate. This is an very close representation of what I experienced. However, when I was there it was open 24/7, not 6pm-6am. It was the best...solo's, duo's, everything on the menu...and the hottest latin girls anywhere I have ever been!!!

I've been to Cuba 12 times and NEVER had any problems with female "acquaintances". I've traveled from one end of the country to the other. The Cuban people are very friendly.

Now, to correct some mis-information from the previous threads...

First, as of June 2008 (or so), Cubans are allowed in the tourist hotels. Cubans must register with the front desk first before going up to the room. This is where potential problems occur. The registry book is always taken to the police and if they see the same girl going into a hotel for different clients...errr...I mean friends :lol:, then she's in trouble.

In my travels to Cuba, I've never spent one night in a hotel or resort. I always rent a bed and breakfast (or casa particular as they call them in Cuba). This is the only way to experience the "real" Cuban culture!

Secondly, the incidence of STD's or HIV in Cuba is no more or less than any other country. As mentioned previously, the Cuban health system is probably one of the best in the Caribbean. Most, if not all, of the ladies I know have always insisted on condoms. Be sure to bring your own, because the variety in Cuba isn't the best.

Knowledge of the Spanish language will greatly increase your odds in finding a companion.

If you need any more info, feel free to post.

The raw sensuality of a Cuban latina is something to experience. It keeps me going to Cuba at least twice a year.

Regards,

MrGreek 8-)

For the last 12 years, I have made a pilgrimage to Havana to visit the grave of a deceased friend. I go with several friends and every year, we smoke the best double coronas, drink the best mojitos anywhere, and meet amazing Cuban women, some Europeans, some from other Latin American countries.

Never a hassle, never a bother - wait for it - as long as we pay the police in out district $100 USD each. This is usually about $4-500 bucks and frankly we are rewarded with one of the best weeks anywhere.

I leave you with my fav advert for cigars.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1118/hand_rolled/

Well kids I've been to Cuba 3 times and stayed in the resorts but travelled to other parts of the Island. I've seen and been approached by hooks and pimps and like I said in my last post...these girls where on sale for a buck....

Now its been 5 yrs since my last visit, I'm assuming things have changed but as I said again my last 3 visits where the same.

later you cock-a-roachs...lol!