When sometime it's a bit too small...

Hello folks,

I had a question for you.

A couple of days ago, I had a new client, that I'd never see before, we did chat and exchange a couple of emails, and the he did tell me that he had a micro-penis. I never had some before. And well, when I did see it...it's small, more that I did imagine.

So my question is where to found some condom that can fit this kinda of Junior. I did look in my local pharmacy and 2 sex-shops but wasn't able to find some. Does someone know where I can find some?

Thanks,

Malika

Did you try the kid's section?

Bad joke, sorry. But maybe you could try looking online and order a dozen condoms of a smaller variety. I would imagine that they may be hard to find in pharmacies or even sex shops because honestly, would they be big sellers? How many guys are going to stroll up to the cash at Shopper's Drug Mart with that box of Extra Small rubbers in hand?

they sell them at san francisco that joke store. not even joking, bought em for a buddy one time as a joke. :)

Hey Malika

I hope your client is ok that started this thread about him and good for him for being upfront about it. I also think the guy should feel good in the fact that you are going out of your way for him. Good for the both of you.

Hey Malika

I hope your client is ok that started this thread about him and good for him for being upfront about it. I also think the guy should feel good in the fact that you are going out of your way for him. Good for the both of you.

He isn't en the website, but he is aware that I am asking some public advice without saying any name

SO! I wonder who will be the next guy to recommend Ms Malika? You know we are all going to be watching for him.

:mrgreen: :motion:

SO! I wonder who will be the next guy to recommend Ms Malika? You know we are all going to be watching for him.

:mrgreen: :motion:

As Malika pointed out he isn't on this site :)

Hello folks,

I had a question for you.

A couple of days ago, I had a new client, that I'd never see before, we did chat and exchange a couple of emails, and the he did tell me that he had a micro-penis. I never had some before. And well, when I did see it...it's small, more that I did imagine.

So my question is where to found some condom that can fit this kinda of Junior. I did look in my local pharmacy and 2 sex-shops but wasn't able to find some. Does someone know where I can find some?

Thanks,

Malika

Lifestyles makes a condom called "snugger fit"... I believe a few other condom companies also have a "snugger" size.

I've also found that One condoms (they come in a tin) are a bit smaller than average, but they're not some of my favorites.

xo

I've also found that One condoms (they come in a tin) are a bit smaller than average, but they're not some of my favorites.

xo

are they the circular packaged "ONE" (the brand name) condoms that come in the rectangular tin with the plastic flip-top?

I've seen one smaller client who used to swear by these but because he could not be caught dead by his wife carrying these home would usually give the boxes to me after...they didn't work as well on my more micro-clients tho and i wouldn't suggest them for that...yes they were snugger than your average condom, but he definitely didn't have the smallest "member" on cerb as he claimed, there are way smaller men that still need equal protection....

this is a great thread because its much easier for us ladies to go out and find these for our lovely clients...I have a friend who worked at a Shoppers counter and would always roll her eyes at the girls who would waltz up to the counter and almost brag that their boyfriend's member was too big for the magnums and request an alternative.....however she said she tried her best to help a gal who said her "boyfriend" was on the *much* smaller side and wanted to find something for him..(she thought to herself...."awwww, you love him so much that you will go and try to find his micro-condoms for him....thts love!).....really the gal was someone I knew who was an SP....but the shoppers gal didnt need to know, lol

generally I would recommend visiting some very well known sex shoppes here in Ottawa....as well, dont rule out the straight geared ones...there is also "one in Ten" or other gay friendly stores...obviously they sell condoms too and might also be able to help in the specifics area...on top of that the links provided by mod as well

:-)

happy hunting! xoxo

Have you given any consideration of using a female condom? I don't know much about them, but if they work it could solve the issue for your client.

there's some finger "condom" that you can find in the rubber gloves department in every "Pharmacy" ... the large one should be perfect for what you need.

there's some finger "condom" that you can find in the rubber gloves department in every "Pharmacy" ... the large one should be perfect for what you need.

You really should not use these if you expect protection. Maybe for a bj only, but not fs.

The female condom is the best choice for someone who is smaller in length in particular. Even a snug fit condom cannot stay on a shorter length, which is not something you want. You should also consider using a cock ring with the condom, which will help keep it secure.

I wonder how small???? 2 inch but thick or 5 inch and extra thin 1 centimeter??? Just curious?? or maybe 1 inch and 1 centimeter thickness. ???

Guest gagagaga

don't want to down the guy, but I am sooooooooooooo happy i don't have this problem!!!

Small is a relative word; while I may consider my manhood small I also consider

my 6'3" height small in the company of basketball players or that weird tall dude in the Guinness Book of records (see reference below). I am curious as to what most people consider "small" when speaking about willies...

smalltallAP_450x340.jpg

An Sp in an other contry showed me a little condon that just fit tight on my little finger...:???: I was so amazed to see that.

Malika a fell you threat this men with respect, good to you :)

You really should not use these if you expect protection. Maybe for a bj only, but not fs.

The female condom is the best choice for someone who is smaller in length in particular. Even a snug fit condom cannot stay on a shorter length, which is not something you want. You should also consider using a cock ring with the condom, which will help keep it secure.

I only use that for my finger if I feel into prostatic massage ... but franckly even I always have this finger protection in my little "kit" for my rdv ... prostatic massage on a man turn me off most part of the time anyway! loll

I was just trying to help here ... loll But I realized that your right it is surely not so good to use that as condom. :roll: