Sexapalooza 2010

Guest M***ell***A

Lots of fun for sure! Probably not quite as big as the one in Toronto (don't know since I never went to the one in TO) but still a lot of interesting stuff! I worked at Wicked Wanda's booth last time I went so didn't get an opportunity to see much of the show since I was so busy selling sex toys lol but I did have a quick chance to check out some of the shows/'demos' and stuff... Was fun, will be looking forward to just checking it out this time!

I'm so excited for this. Dildos, vibrators and toys. Oh my. I hope I get lots of money for Christmas. So I can go shopping there. It will be so great. I have never been there. So I'm extra excited.

Oh,yes. To me Wicked Wanda's has the best service. Fun and informative. A real pleasure to shop at. Also great little parties. you have to go check them out. If they have a booth there. They are the best. If not just go to the store.

Oh,yes. To me Wicked Wanda's has the best service. Fun and informative. A real pleasure to shop at. Also great little parties. you have to go check them out. If they have a booth there. They are the best. If not just go to the store.

yes it does for sure

Just to tell you that it's start today:bddog::bddog: at 5:00pm to midnight, tomorrow from noon to midnight and sunday for noon to 5:00pm

The cost is 20$ at the door or 15$ buy in advance on internet, and 30$ for the hole weekend or 25$ in advance.

I looked up the link. looks great and lots of fun. If I can convince my brother, we're going tomorrow afternoon.:-P

I looked up the link. looks great and lots of fun. If I can convince my brother, we're going tomorrow afternoon.:-P

It's awesome!

Tonight was a blast, I don't know how many people were there but in the dungeon, damn we didn't had place to move...I am going to be there all day long also and doing a one of kind demo during the evening...only thing I will say...horse!:lol:

I went to sexapalpooza today. I had a great time. I bought all kinds of toys. I didn't really like the live entertainment, to be honest. A lot of good deals, For girls. Unless you like pictures, anal plugs, and flesh lights. I am kind of a freak so I have the swing, ect, ect. It is a great time. The vendors are so friendly and ready to sell. I got a rabbit from (sex and the city), Pocket rocket(wanted it forever),Good quality lubes and massage oils ( so need them), Spanking tools (oh, yes) and some secrets that I will save for just me, Teehee. So If you want a good deal, girls don't walk run. Before all us early birds get the worms. All and all a great night.:D:D

...only thing I will say...horse!:lol:

Oh good I was wondering if it was ok for me to bring my horse, guess they must have a hitching post set up outside! :)

I've been before it realy is a great show and some interesting people to, you may even see a familiar face or two, remember though discretion is key, a wink or a nod is always welcome ;)

Peachy, you do realize now that you own a pocket rocket there's a good chance you'll never leave the house!!!

I'm looking to head down Sunday afternoon, I'll be the guy with the horse.

Again another awesome day at sexapalooza, even if feet hurt after 12 hours in heels. The staff say that about 12 000 did show up.

Tomorrow is the last day, noon to 5:00pm

Well I did make it for a few hours starting at four. The place was packed. I was surprised to see so many people. Loved the body painting area and the models. Lots of accessories and other stuff. I'd say about 2 thirds of the crowd were women. I looked around for Malika but never found her. I would have loved to go with my new girlfriend and buy her stuff but she wasn't available: something to do with her husband?? they sure get in the way sometimes.... I'd recommend to anyone who has a girl that would accompany them to go see this. Well worth it and you'll have fun.:smile:

what a good time! I fell in love with the head massagers (couldn't stop giggling!), found a cute dress and even some super sexy long latex gloves. great deals!

I went to sexapalpooza today. I had a great time. I bought all kinds of toys. I didn't really like the live entertainment, to be honest. A lot of good deals, For girls. Unless you like pictures, anal plugs, and flesh lights. I am kind of a freak so I have the swing, ect, ect. It is a great time. The vendors are so friendly and ready to sell. I got a rabbit from (sex and the city), Pocket rocket(wanted it forever),Good quality lubes and massage oils ( so need them), Spanking tools (oh, yes) and some secrets that I will save for just me, Teehee. So If you want a good deal, girls don't walk run. Before all us early birds get the worms. All and all a great night.:D:D

DAMN I SHOULD OF WENT. :x

I got a call tonight saying I won a 7 day cruise at Sexapalooza 2010 I just need to pony up 300ea for 2 people. I tried to look them up online and ther person that made the call, said they call me back torrmow and dind't want to give me a phone number i plan to call Sexapalooza manager to see if this is legit

Any feedback is welcomed

wwooooaaaaa I hope for you kfuryon it's legit, but I would be very careful before giving away 600, that sounds like a lot for a free vacation.

Congratulations kfuryon_ca, BUT,

There's something about a free trip costing $600 that doesn't sound right to me (and I would assume to quite a few other people too). I would also be surprised if you got a follow up call. I guess in the end you have to decide whether or not you would spend the $600 for a vacation that you weren't planning on taking in the first place. And if it's worth taking the risk of being swindled. I certainly hope that the Sexapalooza people can help you out.

I wanted to go to the show this year, but I couldn't talk my better half into going. Of course if I would have gone alone I would have brought back a bunch of toys, oils, lotions and potions (not to mention some naughty clothing) that would never have gotten used. So much for the "it's the thought that counts" I guess. LOL.

Oh well, maybe next year...

I got a call tonight saying I won a 7 day cruise at Sexapalooza 2010 I just need to pony up 300ea for 2 people. I tried to look them up online and ther person that made the call, said they call me back torrmow and dind't want to give me a phone number i plan to call Sexapalooza manager to see if this is legit

Any feedback is welcomed

Guest k***na

it was alot of fun!

lots of interesting toys and products...bought a few sexy outfits!

come seee them!

I feel the same way, feels like a scam to me too, I will be calling the the contact people for sexapalooza tell them about the call

I went to Sexapalooza the first year. A few days later I got a call saying that I won a free trip. So did my girlfriend. Can't remember if they asked for cash or credit card numbers but neither of us bit.